Start by marking “Second Sight (Circle of Three, #3)” as Want to Read:
Second Sight (Circle of Three, #3)

Second Sight

(Circle of Three #3)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  722 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews

Show me places cloaked in secrets,
pierce the gloom of darkest night.
Reveal that which has been hidden,
Let Me see with second sight.
Kate, Annie, and Cooper are Wiccans--joined by magic bound to nature. Their dreams have turned to visions of a missing girl, calling to them for help....

Unknown Binding, 242 pages
Published July 2nd 2001 by Collins (first published February 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Second Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Sight

JonSnow
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5/5, For what it is. Hey, a murder mystery! This wasn't too bad. Somewhat interesting, but still seems to be lacking something. What, I don't know. This was definitely a step up from book 1 and 2. Things are actually happening, huh. Weird how Sasha featured bigger but then kind of disappeared largely. I figured she was being set up to be a main side character. I didn't much care for her in any case.

My main disappointment with these books is, in my opinion, the lacklustre scenes that are meant
Ariel
Ahhh, nostalgia. This was lovely. Still not the best writing around, very simple and easy to follow along, and the plot twist with this murder was quite predictable. It's been at least 10 plus years since I've read this and half way through I had pin pointed the killer and felt a twinge of pleasure when the ending came and revealed them.

I still recommend the series as something easy and a breath of fresh air if you've been hitting the books too hard and need something light and easy to read.

I
Esmeralda
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this book the third book of this series. The circle of three in the last two book we learn about kate and how three girls became friend and become interested in the practices of witchcraft or in other word wicca. In short this follows Cooper a punk out girl that always paints her hair any colors, loves music and plays the guitar. While still taking classes for witchcraft or learning the craft Cooper starts having unusual dreams. With this we follow her and her friends on finding out what th ...more
Katharine_Ann
Cooper has a dream about a missing girl, and she needs to learn to control her visions in order to find the girl. This installment continues the exploration of Wicca and deepens the relationship between magic and the Goddess. The mystery unfortunately is pretty predictable, and the action based parts aren't very strong, but overall still a fun, quick read with great detail about Wiccan meditation and focus. Recommend for younger YA readers.
Sarah Crawford
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Circle of Three series and is an extremely good story. This is a book centered around Cooper and her growing abilities in Wicca. She seems to be developing a talent for scrying; that is, seeing things either by looking into water or fire. She also finds that she is sensitive in her dreamtime, for a girl who has disappeared contacts Cooper during her dreaming, setting into motion a complicated effort on Cooper's part to find out what is going on.

Cooper has to face he
Jane Love
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cooper starts to have strange dreams which come at the same time a girl goes missing,at her 16th birthday dinner she has another while blowing out her candles, she goes to the only people she knows will understand her best friends Kate and Annie who in turn tell her to go to Robin Thatcher and Rowan who help with the visions and on there advice she goes to the police who finds the missing girl Elizabeth's body where Cooper tells them,They arrest a man who they think done it from a tip off that i ...more
Eve Bríñez
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este libro realmente me sorprendió para bien, no tenía ninguna expectativa al respecto ya que decidí leerlo sin buscar información sobre él, la historia de suspenso que se desarrolla en la trama, me gustó muchísimo, el toque de el aquelarre Wicca, la banda de Cooper y su estrecha relación con sus amigas, hacen de esta historia una novela muy entretenida y que te hace leer y leer sin que quieras parar.
Becca
Aug 21, 2012 rated it liked it
Another interesting little romp. Murder mystery solved by Cooper who sees visions. There's a lot of telling rather than showing in these books. It was a fun light read, informational about witchcraft and Wicca, but I'm really losing interest. There just doesn't seem to be much depth or difference between these characters. They deal with different problems and situations, but they essentially are the same character x3.
Misbah
The cycle of the try to solve the mystery of a girl that keeps haunting their dreams and calling for help.

I remember enjoying these characters and stories but there was a always something lacking in depth and character development. I think I might compare them to the early episodes of Charmed where the girls hadnt really made a place in my heart yet.
Alexia Moon
To be completely honest I didn't like this book so much.

I like that the author decided to explore Cooper's POV instead of Kate but the whole story and ghosts and car chases and such seemed a bit too forced for my taste.

Until now, this is the book I liked least, in the entire series.
Shandra
Oct 10, 2011 rated it liked it
This was the best one so far, probably because it was a bit more supernatural. ;) At first, it was weird to switch to a different protagonist, but I recovered quickly. It definitely made me more excited to continue reading the series!
Indah Threez Lestari
511th - 2011
Amy
Mar 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book was a hauntingly good third book to this series. I love this series!
Christy
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
enjoyed the hell outta this book. love this series. already ordered the next one.
Christel Franken
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nostalgia
This book is told from Cooper's perspective, which is a nice change. It's nice to get to know more of her background. Second Sight reads like a murder mystery.
DaNela
Jul 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fave-ya-reads
*BIO*
Slaa!!!
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
This whole having no power thing is doing wonders for my goodreads goal.
Aarøn VE
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
YA fiction meets the Ed and Loraine Warren. If this book lays down the formula for how "paranormal" things will be handled, I can dig it.
Atika
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable book series. Can't stop looking for the next books.
Drianne
Nov 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: sf, ya
I never much like books about psychics experiencing the trauma of a murder victim, but the overwhelming earnestness of these books makes up for it.
Jasmine
Osea Tee
May 01, 2015
  • Witches' Key to Terror
  • Bell, Book, and Murder: The Bast Mysteries
  • A Necklace of Water (Balefire, #4)
  • Never Burn a Witch (A Rowan Gant Investigation #2)
  • Moon Magic
  • The Flowers of Evil & Artificial Paradise
  • The Everyday Witch (Beatrice Bailey, #1)
  • The Cold Heart of Capricorn (Elizabeth Chase, #2)
This is a pseudonym of Michael Thomas Ford.

Isobel Bird has been involved in the world of paganism and witchcraft for many years. She lives and dances beneath the moon somewhere in New England.

Circle of Three (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • So Mote it Be (Circle of Three, #1)
  • Merry Meet (Circle of Three, #2)
  • What the Cards Said (Circle of Three, #4)
  • In the Dreaming (Circle of Three, #5)
  • Ring of Light (Circle of Three, #6)
  • Blue Moon (Circle of Three,# 7)
  • The Five Paths (Circle of Three, #8)
  • Through the Veil (Circle of Three, #9)
  • Making the Saint (Circle of Three, #10)
  • The House of Winter (Circle of Three, #11)