Start by marking “Men's Secret Wars” as Want to Read:
Men's Secret Wars

Men's Secret Wars

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
In this book, Patrick Means goes to the trenches, where battles with workaholism, substance abuse, sexual addiction, and extramarital affairs are fought. Believing the best defense is a good offense, he helps men recognize the "at risk" factors that precede the development of a secret life. Means candidly tells how he lost his own secret war and includes dramatic stories o ...more
Hardcover
Published October 1st 1996 by Fleming H. Revell Company

To ask other readers questions about Men's Secret Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Men's Secret Wars

Joshua
Apr 19, 2012 rated it liked it
I love books that let me know I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings, this book did that for me. It wasn't life changing since I've heard most of these tips in other books but it did help remind me that I am a child of God.
Leandra
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
It's tough being a guy and this book was written before the distractions of technology.

I highly recommend it for men's accountability groups...the material doesn't shy away about asking tough questions from our past, how our marriage is going and what is distracting us. So be prepared to be vulnerable so that change can be possible
Anita
Mar 24, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Written by a local Christian author who has grappled with the common struggles of sexual addiction prevalent in this society of oversaturation in the media and anonymous free access over the internet, and started the ministry Prodigals International to assist others struggling with this problem. His ex-wife, Marsha Means, also had written a companion book to assist wives married to men with this issue called Living with Your Husband's Secret Wars.
Jacob Brandenburg
Jun 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book really does not offer anything new in the way of ideas, but the way that it is presented is well thought out and builds upon the ideas. It helped give perspective int the way I view myself and the growth in spirituality.
Josh
Apr 01, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was good. I think this book requires more of a structured group setting to get it's full effect.
Jemo