Start by marking “Keeping Paige (Divinity Warriors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Keeping Paige (Divinity Warriors, #3)

Keeping Paige

(Divinity Warriors #3)

Paige doesn’t expect her people to rescue her when a zealous sect of Faerians sacrifices her to their gods. Thrown into a fairy ring to a new dimensional plane, drugged on ambrosia, she is compelled to seduce the first man she meets. Only when the drug wears off and she’s left with an insatiable husband expecting more than she’s willing to give, does Paige discover the ...more
Published July 12th 2012 by The Raven Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Paige, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Paige

Start your review of Keeping Paige (Divinity Warriors, #3)
Marta Cox
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Divinity Warriors series and for this reader the best so far. Why? Well the first two books much in the same vein as the authors Dragon Lords series give different accounts of the same events. It's great to read what's happening to other characters simultaneously and really opens up the world building but this particular book took a completely different path and guess what? I loved it!
Paige is a loner and has often been reviled by those on her own home world as they
Sandra
Sep 16, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third in the Divinity Warriors series. It is Paige's turn to find her warrior and learn what a Starian wife can and cannot do.

Sir Aidan didn't want a wife forced on him at the breeding ceremony, he was a traditionalist, he wanted one gifted to him by the fairies. LOL. And he got his way, for that is how Paige came to be on Staria, a totally different planet from her own.

Paige has been alone in the forest for most of her life because she is 'cursed'. Actually she sees visions and on Staria,
Shanna
Jan 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this one in this series, too. I like how feisty Paige is, but she doesn't verge into spoiled brat territory. Sir Aiden is passionate and, God bless him, patient and forgiving. I did pity her for having to live with her MIL, though. I did that once. It was awful.

Also...

"His long, blond had been combed smooth and left to hang about his shoulders."

You're welcome.
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Aidan and Paige’s story is by far my favorite of the Divinity Warriors books. I absolutely fell in love with Aidan the moment he stepped onto the page. He has always been the best Starian warrior that he can be. He has done everything in his life to honor the Starian gods. Now he impatiently waits for them to honor him with a bride from one of the fairy rings. His king has ordered him to go to Battlewar Castle to participate in the breeding ceremony. He does not want one of the otherworld brides ...more
Karen
this is one a series which were gerat, this lady with the others were sold by their own government for a tube of blue water with magical abilities. Yes a tube of water. Each woman has her own abilities and fight against returning to her own universe but live may change the deecsions in the end... Great book as always by this author.
Pam Louis
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow i love this story. these 4 storys take place at the same time. I my not sure what couple has the hardest time getting to be a couple lol but wow its the greatest and funniest thing to read lol love those misunderstanding of couples from other world's lol. This one Paige gets toss into a faery ring by Faeries no less for her wild crazy time with her warrior. You never know what is going to happen next. It really is a great line I on book 3 in the set I can't wait to read the next one!
Kimberly
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I really liked Paige and Aidens story. They had a connection from the start even with a bit of fairy juice to get the juices flowing. Financing a strong female is harder than Aiden thought but the reward is everything.
Eileen Dandashi
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ms. Pillow wonderfully described this world of Fallen Rock, I could smell spring, the renewal of the season, and with that came the renewal of its creatures.

I loved what multi-talented Rebecca Cook did with the narration. Male voices were quite masculine while the narration outside of dialog was soothing and pleasant to listen to and well-paced. Immediately the narrator takes this event and runs with it. She made me laugh at the very first sentence! She certainly had my attention. I loved how
Gaele
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-book, reviewed
AudioBook Review
Stars: Overall 5 Narration 5 Story 5

Quickly becoming a favorite of mine, the Divinity Warriors series delivers another winning installment in book 3: Keeping Paige. While we have previously met Paige and Aidan in the earlier books, this also works as a standalone story: what is important is that Paige’s story starts before the women are in the cell awaiting the breeding ceremony at Battlewar Castle.

Aidan is a highlight in this story: he has a wonderfully soft and gooey center
Cherri-Anne
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Man Fairy is delusional 5 stars

And so are you if you think that this book (or any other in this series / or any other book by Michelle) would not be worth reading! I love that even though this is the third book in the series and it takes place at the same time as the other books, it is a completely fresh & unique story that has its own “mysteries”, misunderstandings, swoon worthy heroes, strong (or strong willed) gals, romance, hot sex, HEA and everything else you have come to love about
Laura Greenwood
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Keeping Paige in exchange for my review.

Paige has been an outcast from her people because of her visions, so much so that they have pushed her through a fairy ring. High on the potion that they forced on her, when she meets Aidan she's immediately taken into a highly sexual zone where she can't get enough of him. Aidan has been told that he has to take a wife soon or he'll be childless and wifeless forever, and
Yvonne Daniels
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans that wants to smile and laugh

I was given this book to read and give a honest review. I must say Michelle M. Pillow is one of my favorite authors to read I have enjoyed reading her series. Ms. Pillow is a very talented writer her description of her characters are so fantastic she makes them come to life. She written another winning book in this series

Keeping Paige the third book of Divinity Warriors series: Paige is a Fiesty red head just as her hair represent she has a temper. Paige was first introduced in book one and two
Cheryl Drake johnson
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this romance its sad, sexy, funny, sweet and loving A young woman Paige gifted with a talent of telling the future as well as predicting the weather received these talents from her grandmother who also told her as she got older that she would acquire more gifts, others in the village didn't consider her abilities a gift but a curse so she was thrown out of her village and had to live alone on the out skirts of town but she was capable of providing food as well as a life for ...more
Amanda Richardson
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Keeping Paige,” is Michelle M. Pillow’s third book in her Divinity Warriors series, and is my favorite of the series! With each book, I have really enjoyed learning more about the Divinity Corp and the vast number of parallel universes that are being explored.
Paige is from a plane whose people live in the forest, and believe in fairies. Paige is kidnapped, drugged, and thrown to another universe through a fairy ring by the crazy fairies in her world. Lucky Paige, she lands in the forest near
Beth Fuller
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A forced trip through a fairy ring finds a drugged Paige landing on the war-torn plane of Staria. Much to her chagrin she learns that in her intoxicated state she gave herself up to the handsome Sir Aiden of Fallenrock, and in the process ends up claimed.

This has become my favorite of the Divinity Warriors series. The story is more developed than the first two and it was much easier to connect with the characters. Paige and Aiden come together in a different fashion than the other women and
Nikki Brooks
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Aidan has always been a Starian warrior. He has done everything to honour the Starian gods. He was recently told by the Oracles he protects that he must take a wife soon or be forever childless. As he waits for them to honour him with a bride, his king has ordered him to go to Battlewar Castle to participate in the breeding ceremony.

Paige is from the Forestter dimension. They see her psychic abilities to see disasters as a curse. They decide to offer her to the Faerian’s and todd her through a
Kristen Johnson
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Since meeting Paige in book one of the series, she's always been a character I had an interest in.

Paige has been a strong willed character from the start, she's not one to take things sitting down or to sit idly by, definitely ballsy. Watching her navigate the waters of being a wife and adjusting to what is expected of her (behavior wise) proved to make for a wonderful story.

Aiden is very tolerant of Paige and seems to understand alot about her even though he doesn't come out and say that. He
Cheri
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ms Pillow not only keeps her characters on a sea saw, she keeps us there as well. I opened Keeping Paige with a full face smile at the premise of the story. Cursed loner gets sacrificed to the Faeries--earns their wrath--gets sent to the unknown after being force fed an aphrodisiac. On landing in the forest--naked and under the influence--a brave knight come to her [rescue?]. Soon they become well acquainted a few times before the ambrosia wears off. While he thinks she has been sent to him by ...more
Melissa
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Michelle Pillow. This one starts out differently then the other Divinity Warriors books. Paige is a Forrester and is thrown through a Fairy Ring to go to Staria. She believes she is cursed with the gift of foresight. When she is thrown through the ring the Faerians drug her making her insatiable.

Aidan is a very kind warrior. When we first meet him he is getting his hair "done" by his friends little girl. The Oracles on Staria said if he does not get married soon he will
Harley
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fun-and-sassy
Fairies...malicious, troublesome, pesky, tricky and dangerous. It was the fairies that sent Paige through the fairy ring after she was captured by her people, who did not value her auguries.

It was Fairies that gave her the drought that caused her to heat up from the inside out, which in turn made her pounce on the first male that happened her way. But it wasn't the fairies that warmed her heart and her bed from that moment onward.

Enter Aiden. Hot, warm-blooded warrior that has been waiting for
Laurel Johnson
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the Divinity Warriors and this was no exception. Aidan and Paige had me hooked from the start.

Aidan has been loyal to the Starian gods and wants them to return his loyalty with a bride from the fairy rings. Paige comes from the Forestter dimension which is a very superstitious bunch and they decide to sacrifice her. Aidan finds her in the woods and she is sexually aroused because of the drugs the fairies have given her. AIdan just knows the gods have answered his prayers but once the
Ann
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Divinity Warriors series and this has been my favorite book so far. I enjoyed Paige & Adian's story and that they eventually came to an understanding. It seems like the more I enjoy the story the harder it is to write the review without putting spoilers out there. I have enjoyed all the books in this series and they seem to get better with each one. I am defiantly looking forward to the next one and other books in the future from Ms. Pillow.
Heather Fortman
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I know I posted this once before, but Amazon has decided to make it poof.

I loved Keeping Paige! The terror that Paige dealt with, along with the anger and hurt at being sacrificed by her own people, is portrayed superbly by Michelle Pillow.

Sir Aidan of Fallenrock is endearing in his mistaken ways, thinking one way and having it turn another. And while being dead set against certain things, only to have fate change his plans.

All in all this was a great book, and another winner!
Wendy Umana
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Definitely another hit here. I was a bit disappointed with the second book, I just could not connect with it, but I am very glad I gave the series another shot! This book was interesting and hot and I loved it from start to finish, Paige was always a mystery to me in the other books so I was glad to read her side of the story. I am very excited to read the next book in the series
Christine Croke
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. I fell in love with Aiden myself. A real sensitive guy who just doesn't understand what love is until he realizes he almost looses Paige. The strong character of Paige is refreshing. I had a very hard time putting this book down.

I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.
Daenerys
Not so sure what to say really. So far not my favorite of the series. I'm not saying don't read the book. The writing itself is great I guess I just didn't really click with the story as a whole. I found it a little hard to read to the end seeing as the whole running, meeting the caniba and getting caught thing is kind of similar as the second book.
Andrea Dehart
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
A funny story about Paige who is drugged and then forced through a fairy ring into another world. She meets Sir Aidan almost immediately after being thrown through the fairy ring. Sir Aidan takes her as his wife believing that the gods had sent her to him. After many obstacles and misunderstandings they do finally get their Happily Ever After.
Jessica Parsons
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
was a interesting read, Paige finds it hard to cope with all the changes in her world and Aidan believes he is being punished for not going to the breeding ceremony. This book has its own interesting events that unfold and twists and turns to keep you page turning and draw you into this world.
Leigh
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Paige was like Jayne (book 2) in some ways but not really as irritating as the latter.
Oh well... it's entertaining in some aspects but cheesy in many parts.

I'm still interested in Staria though.
Brittany
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I actually have found that I like this series better than the authors dragon series. The hero in this one while alpha is willing to try and be kind and caring for his wife.

• Promises (Web of Sin, #3)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #5)
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
  • Barbarian's Heart (Ice Planet Barbarians, #9)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Kash (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #3; Intergalactic Dating Agency #43)
  • Storm Surge (Cyborg Shifters, #2)
  • Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians, #7)
  • Wild Blood (Cyborg Shifters, #1)
  • Gruff Ass in Love (Hard, Fast, and Forever, #3)
  • Bare Ass in Love (Hard, Fast, and Forever, #1)
  • Vadir (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #2; Intergalactic Dating Agency #38)
  • Shark Bite (Cyborg Shifters, #3)
  • Her Shirtless Gentleman (Gentleman, #1)
  • An Accidental Gentleman (Gentleman, #2)
  • Lily's Cowboys (Heaven Sent, #1)
  • Touching Rune (Heaven Sent, #2)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Romances and Cozy Mysteries
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle loves to travel and try new things, whether it's a paranormal investigation of an old Vaudeville Theatre or climbing Mayan temples in Belize. She believes life is an adventure fueled by copious amounts of coffee.

Newly relocated to the American South, Michelle is involved in various film

Divinity Warriors (4 books)
  • Lilith Enraptured (Divinity Warriors #1)
  • Fighting Lady Jayne (Divinity Warriors #2)
  • Taking Karre (Divinity Warriors, #4)