Start by marking “Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3)” as Want to Read:
Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble, #3)

Double the Trouble (Texas Trouble #3)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  506 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Professional rodeo team roper, Karlie Upton, is done with arrogant testosterone-soaked cowboys, and she's done with the rodeo.

Worn out from traveling and battling with the abusive bull rider she'd just broken up with, Karlie heads for Bowie, Texas to see if her old friend Cassie Bellamy needs help with her new horse operation. Her identical twin sister, and roping partner
Published July 18th 2012 by Becky McGraw

To ask other readers questions about Double the Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double the Trouble

Sunny☼
Dec 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cont-western
This book starts off with a huge unguessable surprise and continues in that vein to the very end. Surprise, excitement and unpredicatable fun right to the epologue.
The main characters Karlie and Gabe are fun, well rounded and hot. They each have a sack of troubles to deal with but they are also given intellegence and other abilities to do just that.
Look alikes..yes there are a set of twins and a set of matched syblings but do not predict what that means. You would probably guess wrong.
Karlie
Donna Porter
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am becoming so addicted to Becky McGraw's western romance books. I can't get enough. This was Gabe's story. He meets a feisty redhead named Karlie. She is a twin, she has a sister. She leaves her high and dry at the rodeo to get away from her abusive boyfriend, Jake. She is friends with Cassie so she heads for her ranch. She gets hired on as a horse trainer and hopes Jake doesn't find her. She meets Gabe who is a Deputy Sheriff in Bowie and they have an instant connection. Like all romance thi ...more
Jo
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Parts of this little gem were hysterical, I just love Karlie to bits! Another great read :)
Bernie
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Double the Trouble review

Double the Trouble is the third fun romantic suspense book in the Texas Trouble series written by author Becky McGraw.
Paula
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely great

I found this story delightful and also emotional.
Beautifully written, great characters, action , suspense , laughs .
I really enjoyed reading this story.
Debbie Collins
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Double the Trouble is the third book in the Texas Trouble series, and I loved it. Becky McGraw is one of my favorite authors, I just love her cowboys.
This book is the story of Karlie Upton and Gabe Kelley. Karlie was a professional rodeo team roper, with her twin sister, Katie, but she had to give it up when an old flame made it impossible for her to stay. Karlie is considered the wild child of the two, and some of the things she did, had me laughing out loud. I really felt sorry for poor Gabe,
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
This one was good. I enjoyed it, but not as much as the last one.

I laughed my butt off at the opening when they met, but the chemistry between Karlie and Gabe just wasn't there for me throughout most of the book. Towards the end it got a little better and I was satisfied I suppose.

I was also happy to see that, although there was danger and suspense, it wasn't the roller-coaster ride the first two books put me on. I was surprised by the little bombshell that got dropped because I totally didn't s
Debbie Saraceni
Jun 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awesome story

What a great story. Gabe is working as a deputy and sitting in his cruiser when he sees a car driving exceptionally fast. When he pulls the car over he is surprised to find a beautiful woman driving. What he doesn't realize is that his life is about to change. Karlie is running from an abusive boyfriend and coming to see if she can help her friend out on the ranch. The author did a good job with their story and there are many things that Gabe and Karlie go through and must face to r
Pj Nusbaum
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: already-read
My heart went out to Karlie. Oh I love Freddie. Karlie was a strong women that found the wrong guy. He has broken her an now she is find her way back. I love stories that grab my heart. I couldn't put this book down. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about what was going to happened. I love books like this. Some I can relate to as well. It is a must read. Oh an I would love to have my qon Freddie :-)
Patricia Baxter
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
In spite of the editorial issues with the previous 2 books in the series, I gave the series one more shot with this book. And this is where the series and I parted ways. I didn't find the heroine to be believable and details in the story made me feel like the author didn't really do her research. Also, once again, the lack of good editing took me out of story way too often.
Sandy
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another good one in this series

Another good one in this series

This is such A great series of books. They could be read individually, but why would you want to when they are so good. You just want to keep reading and also revisit some of the couple's from previous books. each book has adventure. trouble, love and lots of Hot Sex.
Emily
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Double the Trouble" (Texas Trouble Book 3) by Becky McGraw is a fantastic read! I loved Karlie and Gabe's story. This book is packed full of hot cowboys, lawmen, passion, action, drama, humor, interesting and entertaining characters, and so much more! I can't wait to read more of this series! Highly recommend to all fans of cowboys, lawmen, romance, and action.
Alison Davies
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gabe has his demons, so when he meets Karlie the sparks fly.. Two people that have been dealt a bad hand, connect instantly... Their journey will have you shedding a tear and will also have you at the edge of your seat.. I started reading this series, not knowing what I was in for.. But fell in love with them, I have read the first 3 in four days.... now onto the next one!!
Michele A. Blank
Dec 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Really good until

I really enjoyed this entire story. The characters are multi-demential and the plot is very good with action and excitement. All was great up until the end when our lady suddenly looses her backbone. I don't want to spoil the story, but for me it just seemed to cave apart.
Pamela
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Being left. Scared of relationships this book bring you
Into full circle. It reminds you how you can heal and learn
Love again It has surprises in it and opens your eye on how
Bad a relationship can end up. Great read and re read
Frances M. ONeill
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book has all that anyone could ask for

The love between the characters was written so
The reader can feel the vibes. The drama with Kaelies abuser shows just how law enforcement can be
Rachel Rule
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Karlie was like a fire cracker, always going off before her temper cooled & Gabe was not much better lol a lot of back n forth in this one!! Looking forward to getting to know more of the other characters also!!
Becky Hedge
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Double the Trouble

Double the Trouble

Excellent book. Highly recommend this book to everyone. Excellent story line kept your interest and attention making it hard to put down.
Cassie England
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series. This book had me in stitches laughing.
Susan Chaney
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Double the Trouble/ McGraw

Another powerhouse by McGraw! Love this series so much! Must read for McGraw fans! Each book gets better and better!
Mom
May 16, 2013 rated it liked it
They kept saying they loved each other, but there wasn't any trust. I found that to be unrealistic and frustrating.
Kathy
Sep 21, 2014
K.L. Fast
Apr 08, 2017
  • Cowboy 12 Pack: Twelve-Novel Boxed Set
  • Crazy for You (Riding Tall, #6)
  • Dillon's Claim (Dume Ranch Series, #3)
  • Ride (Studs in Spurs, #3)
  • Just a Cowboy and His Baby (Spikes & Spurs, #6)
  • Ty's Temptation (Bad in Boots, #2)
  • Momentum (Buckin' Bull Riders, #3)
  • Unbreakable (The Dalton Gang #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch, #4)
  • A Callahan Wedding (Callahan Cowboys, #6)
  • Jake (Wyoming Sky, #3)
A Jill of many trades, NYT and USA Today Bestselling Author Becky McGraw has been an optician, a beautician, a legal secretary, a real estate broker, web designer, graphic artist, and romance writer. She knows just enough to make her dangerous, and her humor-laced contemporary western cowboy, and military, police procedural romantic suspense novels varied and interesting. Becky resides in Florida ...more
More about Becky McGraw...

Texas Trouble (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble, #1)
  • The Trouble With Love (Texas Trouble, #2)
  • Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4)
  • Trouble In Dixie (Texas Trouble, #5)
  • Asking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #6)
  • Chasing Trouble (Texas Trouble, #7)
  • Here Comes Trouble (Texas Trouble, #8)
  • Worth The Trouble (Texas Trouble, #9)
  • Royal Trouble (Texas Trouble, #10)
  • Trouble With the Law  (Texas Trouble, #11)