Start by marking “Aliens Love Panta Claus” as Want to Read:
Aliens Love Panta Claus

Aliens Love Panta Claus (Love Underpants)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The aliens are excited,
As tomorrow's Christmas Day,
So instead of stealing underpants,
They're giving them away!
Everyone's favourite aliens are full of festive spirit. Join them as they help out in Santa's busy workshop, put neon pants on Rudolph and hang knickers up instead of stockings. Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas!
Published October 27th 2011 by Simon & Schuster UK (first published October 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Aliens Love Panta Claus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aliens Love Panta Claus

Donna Gofur
Fantastic Christmas follow up to 'Aliens love Underpants'.

The Aliens are back! However, instead of stealing underpants, the aliens decide they are giving them away for Christmas. So, the aliens decide to travel to the north pole to deliver the presents to Santa.

However, it turns out that Santa's sleigh has broken down. The aliens then find themselves helping Santa - by using their spaceship to deliver the presents.

The aliens find themselves filling up stockings with underpants and decorating C
Twinholly1
Aliens Love Panta Claus by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort is a cute twist on a traditional story. “The aliens were excited, as tomorrow’s Christmas Day, so instead of stealing underpants, they’re giving them away!” This beautiful and brightly illustrated book displays many pictures of underpants incorporated in what would be a normal Christmas story. The aliens aka the “Underwear Patrol” go to the North Pole to help Santa and the elves read all the letters and wrap all the toys, but the aliens hav ...more
Patricia (Patricia's Particularity)
What a fun book! Continuing within the Aliens Love Underpants, Claire Freedman & Ben Cort have created a fun and joyful Christmas book, great for any child. In spirit with the Christmas Holiday and what is means, the Aliens give underpants away instead of stealing in. They even put underpants in Santa Clause's toy bag!

With fun and witty rhymes, the Aliens have created another unforgettable story for all children. I love the images and paintings. Each Alien is different from each other, done
James Jones
The aliens packed up underpants with all the kids toys and they took down all their stockings and hung up underpants instead. They decorated the tree with underpants and one of the aliens took the star off the tree and put an alien in a space ship on the top of the tree. Then they hung up and underpants that said "An alien was here". Then there's the kid's cat wearing underpants.
Judy Desetti
Funny read aloud. Aliens come to help Santa but they are obsessed with underpants and add them to gifts and as decorations. They even help fly Santa around on Christmas eve and use underwear to hold the gifts.

Silly but I think kids will find it humorous.

Cheryl
Cute and funny book for early readers! My son enjoys all of the books in this series, as do I. The rhyming text adds to the fun of the hilarious pictures!
Ciara *I love Harry Potter!*
This is a very funny book, but not something that I would usually read. Its very short and I suppose its enjoyable ;)
Heather
50 months - a silly story but what kid doesn't like the combination of aliens, Santa Claus and underpants?!?
Dawn
Delightful children's book -- my kids love the funny story line and the pictures are fantastic!
Kelly
This book is just as fun as the original Aliens love underpants. we love it!
Tawn
Added this to our Christmas collection of stories. We love all the underpants books.
Christmas, aliens, and underpants -- the perfect combination for silliness.
Becky Zabriskie
We loved this book! My 7 year old reread it many many times. Super cute!
Russell
i like everything about this book cause it is so funny.
Alyson (Kid Lit Frenzy)
for fans of Aliens Love Underpants...
Tanya
Rhythmic and silly.
Sandy McDowell
Sandy McDowell marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Sarah added it
May 11, 2015
Relanni
Relanni marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Carli
Carli added it
Apr 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I’ve been a writer for over 15 years now, but it wasn’t planned!

I had a variety of jobs, including secretary, trainee buyer at Harrods, dental nurse, production assistant in a reprographic and printing company and various others.

I began to write after joining a creative writing class. I had no success with article writing, or short stories, or fiction, but the first children’s story I wrote, for a
More about Claire Freedman...

Love Underpants (5 books)
  • Aliens Love Underpants
  • Dinosaurs Love Underpants
  • Aliens in Underpants Save the World
  • Pirates Love Underpants
Aliens Love Underpants Dinosaurs Love Underpants Pirates Love Underpants Aliens in Underpants Save the World Snuggle Up Sleepy Ones