Start by marking “Bryant (Undefeated Series book 1)” as Want to Read:
Bryant (Undefeated Series book 1)

Bryant (Undefeated #1)

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  228 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Book one of Charity Parkerson’s bestselling “Undefeated” series.
Bryant Smith, co-owner of Smith Brother’s fight club, has dedicated his life to fighting and the community. When the money used to finance his charitable project goes missing, he knows that it is an inside job. Reluctant to involve the police, he hires private detective Parker Wilson to go undercover as a self
Published August 25th 2012 by Punk & Sissy Publications

To ask other readers questions about Bryant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bryant

Sharon
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The book for review is “Bryant” by Charity Parkerson. It falls in the genre of sports romance. It is the first of a series.

Bryant and Walt are two brothers who run a gym for MMA fighters. They do well as they train the men for the ring. It is a close-knit group of men who look out for each other. They even have a cash box where fighters donate part of their wins for members to dip into this fund in time of need. No questions are asked. Well until the brothers discover someone is taking all the m
Kim
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who enjoys a good book.
This is book one in the undefeated series. Bryant is the oldest of the smith brothers, he runs the fight club. They are having a problem with someone stealing money from the club. Walt, Bryant's brother suggested they get the private investigator next door to them to help. Parker was in the service with Walt, so Bryant decided he could trust Parker because Walt did. When Bryant meets Parker it's love at first sight, at least for him. Download this awesome series to read all about the Gorgeous sm ...more
Edenmary Black
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Bryant is the oldest of the Smith brothers and runs Smith Brothers Fight Club. As such, it’s a huge problem for him, when he becomes suspicious about missing business funds. His brother, Walt, suggests he talk to Parker, a private investigator he’s friendly with from his time in military service. Bryant expects to meet someone in sensible shoes and a stiff suit, but finds a strong, smart woman, who knocks his socks off. Parker is equally impressed with Bryant and together they begin working toge ...more
Kristy
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a great novella.I love MMA and ex-military characters, so this was pretty much my ideal book! I would have liked to see a bit more fighting, but given the story was so short it was a good balance overall.

There were a couple of issues with punctuation, but otherwise this seemed to be edited better than many others from this author. I really enjoy the way Parkerson writes and I'm going now to get the next book in this series :)
Scarlette D'Noire
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Can you say HOT! Bryant is one sexy fellow. When someone is stealing money from their family fight club business, Bryant's brother Walt, an injured war vet suggests he hire a private investigator to find out who is responsible. Parker, the PI is a sexy young lady that Bryant falls for. There is a nice twist in the book, but I won't spoil it by saying more. A few typo's, but who cares this book is a quick read that doesn't disappoint.
Helle Gade
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Bryant is one of the owners in the Smith brothers fightclub and he suspects that someone is stealing from the club, so he hires a private detective to find the suspect. The detective is a beautiful woman and passion builds during the investigation that leads to a surprising suspect. Don't miss this awesome story.
Dena
This book was straight to the point. Loved it and I can't wait to read the others. This had some serious subject matter that the author attacked with respect. I admire that and am glad I got to read it.

The characters were not to in depth but I liked the emotional vulnerability that we saw.
DKristin
Mar 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-a-copy
A quick & cute read!
Lauren
Aug 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Ok, nothing special

Bryant needs help in determining who is stealing money from his gym. His brother suggests a PI that served in Afghanistan with him. And from the moment he meets Parker he is smitten.

I suppose with the length of the story, it could be too detailed. But I would have liked more on the mystery. I also didn't like the fact that Parker didn't really tell Bryant about her past, he just heard it from other people. I did like the fact that Parker didn't fight her feelings just because
Cinta
Jan 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Full review coming soon
Nicole pv
Nov 17, 2013 rated it did not like it
eh love mma fighter romance but didnt care for this one
Rachel Riley-meek
Dec 18, 2014 rated it liked it
A bit rough

A bit rough to read, lots of word ommissions so it left me filling in the blanks and was distracting. Cute story but not the best MMA book I have read.
Camille
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
I can't say I really loved this book. It was super short, and while yes there was a plot, it was weak. Definitely not what I was expecting!
Oct 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-challenge
I really liked the story and would have rated it a four, but there were a lot of wording mistakes I couldn't overlook.
Stacie Sutton burks
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great

This man romance was a good short story. I recommend this book especially if you like the shot story. Great read.
Cheesecake
a fun quick read. Pretty good mystery and a heroine who doesn't waffle about her feelings. I look forward to reading the next one!
Enzo SANTINI
Dec 21, 2016
Sha
Apr 14, 2017
Wendy
rated it did not like it
May 25, 2013
Pickapairbooks
Nov 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Perfect Match
  • Unlikely Hero (Atlanta Series, #1)
  • Claiming The Prize
  • The Fighter's Block (The Fighter's Block, #1)
  • A Special Kind of Love
  • Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's, #3)
  • Fight For You (Sweet Submission, #1)
  • Fighting Love (Love to the Extreme, #2)
  • One Of The Guys
  • Battered Not Broken (MMA Romance Companion Novels, #1)
  • Knockout (North Star, #1)
  • Hammer's Fall (The Breakers' Bad Boys, #1)
  • Fight for Her (Fight For Her #1)
  • Jezebel
  • Something Fierce (The Underground, #1)
  • Citun’s Storm (Unearthly World, #6)
  • Intimate Strangers (Captive Hearts, #2)
  • One Letter (One Soldier, #1)
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Winner of 2, 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice Award W
More about Charity Parkerson...

Undefeated (4 books)