Start by marking “Iniquity (The Premonition, #5)” as Want to Read:
Iniquity (The Premonition, #5)

Iniquity

(The Premonition #5)

I gasp as my body curls toward Brennus like a flower to the sun, for the pleasure of it. He holds me close to him. His nose grazes the length of my neck. He breathes me in. I feel the roar and rush of my heartbeat. I’m his toy; his energy streams into me. He winds the invisible key in my back and the euphoria ratchets and coils inside of me: tick…tick…tick…

Another wicked s
366 pages
Published December 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Iniquity, please sign up.
Gabrielle Lanier Ok....really?? That's a little excessive.She is a human being... who was inspired to write another story. She has no plan to give up on premonition…moreOk....really?? That's a little excessive.She is a human being... who was inspired to write another story. She has no plan to give up on premonition series.... but her writing is great. Check out the Kricket Series. She has a life outside of just writing too. Calm it down people. (less)
Carly Jennings I know having so many love interests makes this start to get annoying. Everywhere she looks another guys is falling in love with her and it's even…moreI know having so many love interests makes this start to get annoying. Everywhere she looks another guys is falling in love with her and it's even starting to make me hate the main character because she keeps saying that all the guys have a part of her heart and i'm just like "pick one already and give him your full heart!!" for gods sake the author needs to stop dragging this out, finish the series, and move on.(less)

Beccs
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I liked Inescapable,
I fell in love with Intuition ,
With Indebted I got beyond obsession
And with Incendiary I felt the way the wans must feel when touched by The Fellas.

Iniquity will probably make me explode. Until I have it ,thought, I will probably go mental.
Rachel Marshall
Feb 09, 2013 marked it as to-read
Amy Bartol please PLEASE let this be the last book!! I am begging you. I've loved your series but if you keep fragmenting the story and adding more subplot love triangles you are going to unravel it beyond repair. And if she doesn't end up with Reed because of one of these annoying afterthought plot adds to fill a sequel, you will have thoroughly wasted my time.
BookHeroin
Sep 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: angels
I can't believe the day that i dislike this series has came...

I read this series about 5 times and every time i give it 5 solid stars and bully every one i know into reading it. The last time i have read this series i started to notice the flaws. I question my 17 years old self for her taste back then. Just so you know i will be going back and give all of the books 3 stars!

I feel like someone played a huge joke on me with this series. I liked it but the author made me dislike it. I feel like th
Alisa
Jan 02, 2013 marked it as to-read
Please, please, PLEASE, Let Brennus Die. Pleeaaaase?

I'd kill him myself if I could.

Dont you think we've been through enough??? This roller coaster of a love affair has been a pretty emotional, and I mean that in a good way(for the most part), and wonderful ride but if that idiot causes more chaos and drama then I am so gonna go out of my mind
Vilma Iris
Dec 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Epic, explosive and exciting. A worthy finale to a sweeping, one-of-a-kind series.

How do you read the end of a series you’ve loved so much? So many expectations. So many feels. So many hopes and fears for the characters that have become perhaps, embarrassingly real? Starting Iniquity, the final book in the Premonition series, was as thrilling as it was bittersweet. I wasn’t ready to let go, but at the same time, I was ready to see it all come to what I knew would be an epic climax. I’m sure the
Cornelia Faye
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
can't wait for this booook! i was having trouble breathing when i read the teaser... Brennus is getting hot... Reed, you must win this! Xavier, be a good boy and stay out of this... and Russell, oh thank God you found Anya!

i'm on my knees just waiting for this book to be mine! mo chroi, Reed! pog mo thoin Brennus!
Andrea Lin
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
There's a 5th book!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! I'm so excited!!! This series has been one of the best I've read yet, lining up behind C.C Hinter's Shadowfalls , and Rick Riodan's Percy Jackson. I just hope it won't be dragging on and on like The House Of Night series...

UPDATE ON 22 Nov 2014
This is getting ridiculous... My previous review was 2012. 2.0.1.2. And now the release date is being pushed to 2015??!!! What?!

UPDATE 15/12/15
So, I have aged 3 years since my first review and have decided that.
Jenn
Not enough stars!! I'm not even exaggerating. This is the most epic ending ever. My emotions were all over the place and my heart is happy.

But, now what am I supposed to do with my life??

How can I write a review for a book that has been in the back of my mind for the past three years? I've never felt like this over a series before, so this is very hard for me. It's over. Lives have been lost. Lives have been saved. Nothing more can be done. It's very bittersweet for me. I found, as I was readi
Belle19
Apr 20, 2013 marked it as to-read
Inescapable was intriguing,
Intuition was captivating
Indebted had you craving
And Incendiary has you hooked on to it...
The wait for the next book is making everyone anxious and on nerve! The nail biting suspense and action is something we have been drawn to.
The fascinating characters with whom we have fallen in love with, we can't seem to get enough of ;) and now the wait is literally killing us all!!
I know for sure that the wait would be worth it, but that still won't stop me from driving mysel
Lupita
Feb 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Jasmine
This is such a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT I've ever had. Ever.

The first four books in this series WERE pretty addictive to me but now I doubt myself. Basically the stories as well as the characters are the same in every single installment and there aren't exciting twists that amaze me. None. As for this one, I just can't bring myself to READ, let alone enjoy it.

I'm sorry, Amy, but this one makes me so disappointed and the frustration exceeds my love for the previous books.

Overall, I don't recommend t
Beth Hudspeth
Reading for the 2nd time. I'm picking up a ton of stuff I missed the first time!

*************

Oh my, it’s actually over. The debt to Iniquity has been paid.

Bartol has some series girl power going on in this book. She is totally my Champion! The gang is back and it just jumps right into the action. Brennus and Xavier and Reed, Oh my.

Evie is still trying to figure out her mission here on earth in this lifetime. She is also faced with the task of choosing her destiny with one of the men mentioned a
JAIME
This book took fkn ages to come out, and TBH, I don't know why I bothered reading it since the third and fourth books in this series were basically the same, and I LOATHE Bartol's Kricket series, in which another girl with an obviously magical vagina has multiple suitors starting wars over her because WHY?! Alas, this was more of the same. 3 years of waiting for more of the same.

Sorry Amy. I'm done with you.
Bonnie Sara
I am unbelievably relieved there is another book. This has probably been one of the most suspense filled, heart wrenching, and imaginative stories i have ever read. I think i cried through the entire first book. This is an amazing series and i would recommend it to everyone!
CeCe
08/04/16 - I have waited so long for this book since I LOVED the previous 4 books. What a disappointed. I did not even finish this one. Sub-plot after sub-plot. This is a love square or maybe even a...what do you call when you may have 4 guys in love with the same girl??? DUMB!!! I want my money back for the audible. After starting this ridiculous book, the series should have ended at book 4.

12/04/15 - Will this be on audio? Usually Audibles has a pre-order.

10/25/15 - I miss Brennus...
I always f
Valerie Roeseler
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was terrified to crack open the first page of Iniquity, knowing this would be the last time to experience Evie's life. I've waited years for this moment, and it's a bittersweet agony. Braving the storm of inevitable emotions, I soaked in every word as if it were my last breath.

There were moments of joy as I smiled wide. People gawked at my facial expressions as I reacted to the dialogue between my friends residing within the pages. I was grateful for the time span in which I was alone as I fou
Sophia
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was good, but not as amazing as I expected and definitely not the best of the series. Some parts felt rushed, the characters did not feel as developed as in previous books and the whole novel revolved around a new character that came out of nowhere. The ending was disappointing as it did not conclude anything at all. Nevertheless, it was still captivating and the series remains one of my favourites.
Alanna
May 27, 2013 marked it as to-read
I'm feeling the same way as a lot of these readers. Reed better be the winner in this war of hearts and emotions or I will be so depressed and feel as if I have wasted hours reading these wonderful stories that will have ended badly. Please please let it be Reed!
Cristina
Rating 4.5 stars

Before I started reading Iniquity, I re-read all four books and I'm not always faithful to re-reading. *gasp* I might skim the last book in a series as a quick refresher. But this is the series that really got me hooked in Fantasty. I became lost once again in the beauty that is The Premonition Series and I was reminded how much I love every book.

Each installment outdid the other and the story just kept getting better and better. I fell in love with each character and eventually,
Dona Myftari
How long has it been now waiting for this book. 2 years? 3 years? 10 fucking years????
Meanwhile the autor is posting everyday in Facebook about her new series.
Fuck this, I'm not reading anything from someone who can't even finish her shit. ..
Caroline
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
I know I am kind of alone in thinking this, but did anyone else think that Bartol kind of did a deus ex machina thing, but in reverse. When Bartol tried to progress the plot, she really did not have much to work with because the entire book series has kind of been about how great Evie is and how all of these guys wanted her. So in order to squeeze one more book out of it she pulled a kind of villain ex machina with almost no build up other than the tenuous excuse that Evie had no memories (which ...more
Bec Tait
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for the next installment, I totally disagree with reviewers that say this should be the last. These characters have a special place in my heart! In my opinion Amy Bartol can do no wrong!
Tiffany
Dec 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Good lord, I read the first chapter since it was at the end of Incendiary... I CAN'T WAITTTTT argh! putting the 1st chapter to the next book is torture!
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Mar 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous! This was all worth the wait. I love all these characters and this story.
Brittany Mosley
Dec 17, 2013 marked it as to-read
going on 2 years in between books is a little much. JR Ward doesn't even take this long.
Mollie
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great ending to an amazing series. Though I didn't exactly get the ending I wanted, I felt like it could possibly happen if there were another book or two. But there isn't. It's over. I'm sad for that.

Fantastic storytelling, Amy Bartol.

Team Brennus!
AJ
3.5 ‘OMG, it’s finally over’ stars

This book has been a long time coming, and I must admit that as excited as I was to get the final instalment, the series has lost a bit of momentum for me. This book is straight back into the action, which is all well and good, but I’d forgotten some of the details so it probably wasn’t as exciting as it should have been. There’s not a lot of catch up provided, so for the first few chapters I was floundering a bit, only to have big 'aha' moments as things starte
Areana
Aug 25, 2012 marked it as to-read
Already Waiting:)

Update: I CANT WAIT ANYMORE I WROTE THAT ^ LIKE TWO YEARS AGO AND I ALREADY FORGOT HALF OF WHAT THIS BOOK IS EVEN ABOUT. WHY DID THE DATE GET MOVED OMGGVGGGGDGSJSJSKCNSISNZMKSNSMWKZJXMXJXhi

update (March 2015): ummmm.. are we still waiting for this??? It still doesnt even have a cover yet. What is she doing? Did she decide to stop writing this series or is she just being lazy? Like, its been at least 2/3 years since i finished her last book...
Melissa Chiuz
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait till Iniquity!! I just finish reading the series for the 3rd time! And every time is just like the first one. I love it so much!!! Hope the the 5th one comes out soon! Until then I will be missing Reed and Evie ❤
Ending of Iniquity 27 532 Jan 30, 2019 06:53AM
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. YA or adult fantasy antagonist looking for queen who is missing. Spoiler alert.2014-2018. [s] 8 34 Nov 28, 2018 07:14AM
Anyone else feel sorry for Reed? 3 39 Jan 21, 2018 08:32PM
Characters like Brennus or Kyon in other books... 1 27 Feb 26, 2017 01:03PM
Who should Evie end up with??? 26 201 Dec 08, 2016 04:56PM
Iniquity Official Release Dec 8th 2015 5 26 Dec 07, 2015 06:57AM

• Altered (Devoured, #3)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Eternity (Guardian Saga, #2)
  • Betrayed (Caged, #7)
  • Touching Embers (Touch, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Sneak Thievery (The Fade, #2)
  • The Lost Souls (The Holy Trinity, #2.5)
  • Angel of Mercy (Cambion, #3)
  • Transcendent (Denazen, #4)
  • Light Shadows (Dark Light, #3)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • A Matter of Forever (Fate, #4)
  • Unbearable (Port Fare, #3)
Author of the Secondborn Series:

Indebted (Book 3)
Incendiary (Book 4)
Iniquity (Book 5)

Author of the Kricket Series
Under Different Stars (Book 1)
Sea of Stars (Book 2)
Darken the Stars (Book 3)

The Divided - A Science Fict

The Premonition (5 books)
  • Inescapable (The Premonition, #1)
  • Intuition (The Premonition, #2)
  • Indebted (The Premonition, #3)
  • Incendiary (The Premonition, #4)
“I could no more leave you than the earth could leave the sun. You’ll always draw me back to you,” 7 likes
“One day, Reed,” I begin dabbing at his cheek again, “you and I will get in the car and just drive. We’ll wander from silver cities to golden coasts.” I use an alcohol swab to clean the blood from his cheek. “We’ll sleep when we’re tired. When we wake, I’ll find a way to make you laugh and I’ll live in the sound of it.” My throat gets tight because I long for that day to be now. “We’ll find somewhere you’ve never been and we’ll make it ours—fill it with memories of us. That’s what I want.” I finish with the alcohol swab. Leaning close, I gently blow on his healing wound to ease the sting. Reed takes my hand and brings it to his lips, kissing it tenderly. “And when we get that sleep, there will never be a your side or a my side of the bed—we’ll always meet in the middle. And when I hold you there, in our bed, you’ll let me rest my lips here.” Reed lets go of my hand to move his” 6 likes