Start by marking “The Land of the Four Rivers — My Experience as a US Peace Corps Volunteer in Armenia (2006-2008)” as Want to Read:

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Matthew is an MFA candidate at Fairfield University and a poetry reader for Mason’s Road and Drunken Boat. Prior to graduate school, he served as a US Peace Corps Volunteer in Armenia (2006-2008) and the Philippines (2008-2010). He is also a former Legislative Assistant on Capitol Hill and a Benedictine Monk.

A 1999 graduate of Belmont Abbey College (BA History) Matthew is
Published July 9th 2012 by Červená Barva Press

Be the first to ask a question about The Land of the Four Rivers — My Experience as a US Peace Corps Volunteer in Armenia

·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Land of the Four Rivers — My Experience as a US Peace Corps Volunteer in Armenia (2006-2008)
Campbell. B  Jenkins
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!! Absolutely wonderful! These poems are without out a doubt phenomenal and masterful works of art! Highly recommend!
Gloria Mindock
Sep 20, 2012
Carolyn
Jul 07, 2016
Roberto Garcia
Aug 31, 2012
Matthew A. Hamilton
Aug 24, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Robert Vaughan
Kye
Jul 19, 2017
Kristina Avagyan
Sep 18, 2020
Matthew A. Hamilton holds an MFA from Fairfield University and a MSLIS from St. John’s University. His chapbook, The Land of the Four Rivers, published by Cervena Barva Press, won the 2013 Best Poetry Book from Peace Corps Writers. His second poetry collection, Lips Open and Divine, was published in 2016 by Winter Goose. He and his wife live in Richmond, Virginia.

News & Interviews