Start by marking “Mighty Pete and The School Bully School (Mighty Pete, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mighty Pete and The School Bully School (Mighty Pete, #1)

Mighty Pete and The School Bully School

(Mighty Pete #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Pete Patterson's school has got rid of all the bullies. Or has it? There is a new kind of bully around. Only Pete's newly-found super powers, which come from a toy soldier's helmet, make him brave enough to stand up to them. But is the problem bigger than everyone thought?
Paperback, 1
Published December 9th 2012 by Createspace (first published August 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Mighty Pete and The School Bully School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mighty Pete and The School Bully School

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Ruth B
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012, children
You don’t need more than 10.000 words to send a great message. And Mighty Pete and The School Bully School is the perfect example of that.

I would recommend this book to kids and also for people of all ages, because it has an important lesson. And more important is easy to understand and very funny.

Here we got Pete a nine-year-old who has been bullied by a classmate and his gang. Bullying is a topic we all know and some have to deal with. Is really important to take the lessons that this book hav
1 follower
Although born in Paisley I was brought up in Glasgow and consider myself a Glasgwegian. I worked as a primary-school teacher for 17 years. I am quite an eclectic reader and have a habit of returning to books I have read before. Most of the books I own I have read at least three times each. I have been writing for years now and hoping that somebody, somewhere likes it!