Start by marking “No News Is Good News (Florida Books, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
No News Is Good News

K.A. Mitchell

No News Is Good News

(Florida Books #3.5)

FREE short featuring Joey and Aaron from Collision Course. It ends just as But My Boyfriend Is starts.
Published August 14th 2012 (first published August 2012)

To ask other readers questions about No News Is Good News, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No News Is Good News

Hannah
Tailtiu
Aug 24, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: free
Once again Joey has to be a punching ball for Aaron.

It's like sorry I can deal with my feelings so I have to hit you harder... for me it sounds like abuse.
Trix
Aug 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, mm-novels
This was quite a short little story meant to connect Collision Course to But My Boyfriend Is. I'm glad I didn't read this before I had the book, otherwise the ending would have drove me crazy trying to find out what happened to Darryl and what was that about a boyfriend.

Joey and Aaron's paddling session was pretty intense and for me at least, it was getting close to uncomfortable. But it obviously works for them and Joey is flexible enough to ensure things go smoothly in their relationship. One
Deanna Against Censorship
Aaron receives bad news and Joey does what he always does, helps. It was a brutal help.

Alvin
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Collision Course fans
I missed Joey & Aaron!!! And in this one (view spoiler)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
There was a cliffhanger that got me shocked (almost).

Now I wanna read But My Boyfriend Is

Recommended for Collision Course fans!
Jaden
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, mm, bdsm
Meh... so unlike Aaron and why the hell Joey did get off on such bad terms of ...spanking and - to some degree - abusing. They obviously know naught of the BDSM lifestyle or Doms & Subs. Didn't really like it and thank goodness it was just a small interlude just to make the transition a little smoother from one book to the next one and give the hardcore fans of A & J a little something to chew up on.
Chris
Aug 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: free, online, ebook, short, gay, 2012, done, bdsm
Good kinky short m/m encounter between Aaron and Joey from Collision Course that ends right as But My Boyfriend Is starts.
Mary
I automatically read this b/c I really liked Collision Course. I wish I knew what this short was about so that I'd hold off on reading it just yet. It is a good story don't get me wrong, but my frame of mind right now made this painful to read. My mother passed away just 4 days ago...breast cancer, and sadly there's no Joey for me.
Kaetrin
Sexy free vignette between Aaron and Joey set immediately before the beginning of But My Boyfriend Is.
jagr9563
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, m-m, romance
Loved it!
CB
Jun 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A cute little short - but you should read the first 3 books in the Florida series.
Angela
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-read, favorites
Loved this extra little short. I'm all for anything with Joey and Aaron in it.
Ely
Aug 10, 2013 rated it liked it
That was unexpected.....
Sara Winters
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sexy and fun. I loved revisiting these characters and now I definitely want to check out But My Boyfriend Is.
DaisyGirl
Sep 20, 2016
Ann
Jun 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
K.A. Mitchell discovered the magic of writing at an early age when she learned that a carefully crayoned note of apology sent to the kitchen in a toy truck would earn her a reprieve from banishment to her room. Her career as a spin-control artist was cut short when her family moved to a two-story house, and her trucks would not roll safely down the stairs. Around the same time, she decided that Ch ...more

Florida Books (4 books)
  • Diving in Deep (Florida Books, #1)
  • Collision Course (Florida Books, #2)
  • No Souvenirs (Florida Books, #3)
  • But My Boyfriend Is (Florida Books, #4)