Start by marking “My Sister's Boyfriend (The Trouble With Twins, #1)” as Want to Read:
My Sister's Boyfriend (The Trouble With Twins, #1)

My Sister's Boyfriend

(The Trouble With Twins #1)

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  175 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
The trouble with identical twins…

He's back. The one guy she never wanted to see again. Her high school indiscretion, Brent Moulton, has returned to Tyler, Texas. Only Jennifer Riley knows the truth about that night so long ago when she switched places with her twin sister, Julie, and gave her virginity along with her heart, to her sister's boyfriend in the backseat of his
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 167 pages
Published August 19th 2012 by Virtual Bookseller

To ask other readers questions about My Sister's Boyfriend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Sister's Boyfriend

DawnMarie  Carpintero
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

4 stars

This book was enjoyable I loved Jennifer what I didn't like was the joke that was played many years ago but in the end it all work out for her.

The sex was there but it wasn't hot like I thought it would be but I guess that's what books are for

This is an enjoyable fast paced read.

Happy sexy reading
Lindsay
Sep 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was surprised by this book. I got it as a freebie a while back and while it did appeal to me, I always have other books I want to read over freebies.

This book was good. It was a sweet romance between two people that had one night together back in high school. Jennifer had had a major crush on her twin sister's boyfriend and finally got her chance with Brent after switching places with her sister.

Brent never knew he was with Jennifer instead of Julia and Julia never knew what happened between
Beverly
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun twin story. Plenty (maybe too much) description of (romance?). A little hard to see a football player as a pediatrician. Still a cute story line makes it worth reading
Margaret
Sep 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books
I love romance novels, especially when there are twins involved. No, it's not because I have a twin fetish. I think that there are so many different ways the twin twist can be used in a story that you don't have when you have siblings or just friends. Sadly, the twin element of this story was not as well used as it could have been.

Julia owns a singing telegram business and her twin sister, Jennifer helps her out from time to time when she gets overbooked. The story starts out with Jennifer takin
Christy Campbell
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read with a nice dose of romance, conflict and of course, a hot guy! Sylvia has written so many books but this one stood out for me when searching through them because I loved the idea of twins being involved. The old switcheroo can come back to haunt you ladies! Remember that!

As a self published author myself I enjoy reviewing and recommending books from other SP authors and this one is a definite. I'm going to download the follow up and look forward to more of the twins' saga.
Jo Notary
Feb 09, 2016 marked it as to-read
167pgs, Contemporary, she slept with her sisters boyfriend in HS, and now he is back. Will her realize he took her virginity along with her heart. Will he know he slept with the wrong twin, or is it the right twin.
Aruna Mahadeo
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
How do I feel about this book? Hmm...

Nice story line, funny, easy read. The hero reminded me of a scared little boy but he was a doctor. I think the book needs a different title because it didn't really have much to do with it being her sister's boyfriend.
Lisa
Mar 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a cute story. Fun and lighthearted. Nice change from the super emotional books. Jennifer and Brent's story is a delightful exchange of both sexual tension and whitty banter. Looking forward to book 2
K
Jul 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
I listened to my Amazon Recommends and I regret it. The synopsis of the book seemed like a good story, but in reality it never measured up. It seemed like it took forever to read this book and I regret spending the 2.99 on it.
Hailey
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ok now this book was worth reading....

Loved it.

Would recommend to my best friend, the people at work, everyone.

It was creative, fun and hot.

I rated it 5 stars
Debra  veal
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My sister's Boyfriend.

I gave this book 5 stars because I liked the book very much. I stayed interested thru the whole book. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kimberly
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I can't wait to read more of Sylvia's book!
Tia
Nov 20, 2012 rated it it was ok
The book had some cute points in it but it wasn't what I was hoping for. I only thought it was okay unfortunately.
Clarke
1.5 stars. I'm just glad it's over. I had so many issues with this book.
Becca
Nov 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I really enjoyed this book. It's a cute quick read that will make you happy :)
Corinne Scott
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read in one sitting--couldn't put it down! I love twin stories and cases of mistaken identity so this one was right up my alley. So ready to read Jennifer's story!
Teresa Woodrum
Aug 30, 2018
Mary Jane
May 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Temptations (Temptations, #1)
  • Forgotten Father
  • Counterfeit Lady
  • Giving Up (Truth or Dare #3)
  • His Not So Sensible Miss
  • Accounting for Lust
  • Someone Like You (Night Riders, #4)
  • Dark Prelude
  • Whispers in the Woods, Vol. 1 (Whispers in the Woods, #1)
  • The Engagement Game (How to Marry a Billionaire, #1)
  • Immortal Temptress (Devil's Promenade, #1)
  • Silk
  • Christmas Redemption
  • Blood Oath (Blood Lines, #1)
  • The Perfect Dish
  • Colby's Child
  • Jude Outlaw (Outlaw Lovers, #1)
  • Rumpel
USA Today bestselling author Sylvia McDaniel has published more than forty western historical romance, contemporary romance and even a few sci-fi novels. Known for her sweet, funny, family-oriented romances, Sylvia is the author of The Burnett Brides a historical western series, The Cuvier Widows, a Louisiana historical series, Lipstick and Lead, a western historical series and several short conte ...more