Start by marking “Final Redemption (The Chosen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Final Redemption (The Chosen, #3)

Final Redemption

(The Chosen #3)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  51 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
With Lilith on the loose and their circle fractured, The Chosen are wandering around lost, broken, and confused. Their friendships are being tested as well as their trust in one another. They've lost one of their own, and now new questions keep surfacing as a bout of unusual occurrences take place. What they didn't expect was an evil worse than Lilith herself in the works. ...more
Kindle Edition
Published August 12th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Final Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Redemption

City of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickFallen by Lauren KateCity of Ashes by Cassandra ClareCity of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Nephilim
276 books — 486 voters
Revenge by O.L. RamosAwakening by O.L. RamosSanctuary by O.L. RamosRebirth by O.L. RamosFrom the Abyss II by John Emil Augustine
Love for my Authors
88 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Lissette
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
The battle for Earth has begun. Lilith's reign must be aborted at all costs, or humanity will cease to exist. The Chosen have been given a second chance in preventing what's to come. Unfortunately, banding together in order to achieve the task they've been given is anything but easy.

Angie has now set off a series of events that might just bring down a great calamity upon the world itself. The Arc's, however, won't take things lightly. Although her humanity is still in question, part of Angie won
Stephanie
Oct 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ok I will admit I was one of the many people that were pissed at Erin cause I mean really ANGELO HELLO! lol .....but I had to find out how the series was going to end. I have to say Final Redemption is now my favorite in this series. I dont think any other book has made me cry and laugh as much as this one has. Unfortunatly the series is over.....but it had an EPIC ending. A Must read to any one who loves paranormal romance about angels, you will love it promise.
Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books

Wow, this story really captivated my attention. I would dream about it, and think about it when not reading. It took over my life, lol. For those who had not read the first 2 books, I will basically do a summary, but warn you, there could be some spoilers for books 1 ( Fallen) and 2 (Risen).

We start this one where Risen ended. The Chosen Nephlimn still have the battle ahead agains Lilith and her demons. Now the the Chosen have something that Lilith doesn’t know about, that can help them win, I w
Angie Medrano
Dec 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
loved all three books!!!
Sonia Mora
Jan 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
love all 3 books but final redemption is my favorite defenetly had some tear moments twords the end
Mya
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Truly amazing & so sad that this series is over.
Maggie
Karen
May 06, 2013
Lisa
Feb 28, 2017
Hmmm so something interesting about myself eh? Well let's see. I live in small town Missouri and I grew up in an even smaller town. I am happily married with two sons. I am the eldest of three as well as the only girl. We are a very tight knit family and my brothers are my best friends. I believe friends are important in life and everyone needs at least one.

I have loved to write for as long as I c

The Chosen (3 books)
  • Risen (The Chosen Chronicles #1)
  • Bloodlines (The Chosen Chronicles #2)
“K, boys, it’s shirts against skins. Lose ‘em,” Lucy said, pointing to the guys and ignoring Thad.
“I beg your pardon?” Thad said, aghast.
“Why do we have to be skins?” Josh complained.
Lucy looked at Erin and they both shrugged and grabbed the hems of their shirts, preparing to haul them over their heads.
“Whoa!” Sable said, covering his eyes immediately.
“Wait,” Josh, Angelo, and Thad said at the same time.
“Hell, yeah,” Blaze chimed in.
The girls stopped right before they fully exposed their chest. “What? You guys act like none of you have ever seen a pair of boobs in a bra before. Josh saw mine a few hours ago and I know, for a fact, that three of you have seen hers outside the bra.” Lucy looked pointedly at Thad, Blaze, and Angelo.
Erin’s head snapped in Josh’s direction. “JOSH!” she screeched, accidentally letting loose a snap of electricity.”
3 likes