Start by marking “Morgan's Fate (True Destiny, #4)” as Want to Read:
Morgan's Fate (True Destiny, #4)

Morgan's Fate

(True Destiny #4)

His Fate is finally in front of him…and he’s never letting go.

Published August 13th 2013 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Morgan's Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morgan's Fate

Debrac2014
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Payback is a bitch! Too bad Odin is still alive!
Beth
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, re-reading
What the hell is Jordan's father doing?
Eva Millien
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Now that Morgan Grimm finally has the woman of his dreams within reach, nothing will stand in his way of claiming the Fate he’s wanted for centuries in this spectacular mythological fantasy romance. The author twists elements of Norse Mythology, the past and the present into a fascinating world with some unique and interesting elements and a group of gods that capture the heart in such a way that the readers will keep coming back for more and I was completely bewitched from the very beginning ev ...more
Tina
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Morgan has always loved Skuld, but it was not meant to be…until it was. Sky is human or is she? She has always had visions but are they more?
Morgan’s Fate is fourth in Dana Marie Bell’s True Destiny series. I enjoyed getting to know Morgan better. He has been intertwined with his twin up to this point so I was glad that Ms. Bell was ready to show us him as an individual. Skye has lost her life not once but twice. Everything she thought she knew as an illusion and learning to trust isn’t easy. I
Book Reading Gals
Aug 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Title: Morgan's Fate

Series: True Destiny Book #4

Author: Dana Marie Bell

Genre: Paranormal, Sci-Fi

Blurb: Morgan and Magnus Grimm return from their search for Skuld, Norn of the Future, only to find that she’s been living under their noses this whole time. Now that Morgan finally has the woman of his dreams within reach, nothing—not amnesia, not Odin, not even his father’s death—will prevent him from claiming the Fate he’s wanted for centuries.

Skylar Kincade is lost among these crazy people who swe
Robin

|Rating: 5* - Favorite, will re-read all the time = FANGIRLING HAS COMMENCED|
|paranormal, shifters: canine, other|
|paranormal, gods/myths: Norse|
|tears ! ! |

Personally, I don't enjoy giving "SPOILERS" as a rule, so I believe the general synopsis above or on the book flap if it's a hard copy should give you all the pertinent information you need.
Shiran
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
I'm a huge DMB fan, I'll read anything she writes and I love everything she's done but this book was just not up to her usual standard for me. It's not that it's not a good book I just found that it became complicated and hard to follow.

Perhaps I'm just not in the right state of mind or I'm too busy to keep track of what's going on. I've mentioned before that this series was very different from anything I've read, the characters are all Norse Gods and most of them have two names (some of which
AquaScales
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I so, so love this series. Dana has researched and stayed true to the spirit of Norse mythology while giving it a modern twist. I love that I have switched in the manic style only allowed by e-books, to checking between her stories and wikipedia norse mythology and have had that research only enhance the story experience.

In true Norse style the stories are magic and mythic and tragic. You care about the characters and mourn, laugh, hurt and cry with them. But be warned, the tragedy is dark. Alwa
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
(This review may contain spoilers).

So... I have to say, this book has tied with Howl For Me as my favourite of this series so far.

I was on the edge of my seat for most of this book. I wanted to see what would happen, but I didn't want it to end, since there are currently no more books in this series.

I loved most of the banter in the book, but there was some repetition - 'Kir, stay' and the whole plan A-1 thing.

I hate Odin. I really hope he will end up dying soon. I did like the whole thing with
Lisa
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Fantastic story, you can never go wrong with one of her books.

The only thing that bothers is it can be confusing at times trying to keep up with characters.

~ Who they are, their god names verses their mortal names. While reading it does go back and forth at times. And there are lots of characters to keep up with. Also I google constantly to read up on Norse mythology to keep up with it all. So many gods and goddesses make apprentices.

~ How every one is related can also be confusing. They're a
Kayla
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series seems to just get better and better with each book! Dana Marie Bell is on of my favorite authors because not only are he stories amazingly well written and researched but you are dying to know what happens next! The repertoire with not only the main characters but the other as well is what keeps the storyline fun and interesting for you to be interested in each persons story. I love a series in which not a single book disappoints of you!

I rate this 5 out of 5 stars!

Looking for mor
ms bookjunkie
Oct 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Confusing and fascinating, but what else can you expect from Nordic mythology? *hides ignorant Nordic head in shame* I really need to take notes as I go! In fact, I really need to reread the whole series.
Krissy
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Considering I found this series by accident,

it's turned out to be a favorite.

Not to everyone's taste but if you like them you'll get hooked and have to keep reading as long as it goes!
Becky Snaith
Good stuff

Another good addition to the series. I didn't like it as much as the others. It wasn't as in depth and I didn't feel much of a connection to the leads. That may have been because it was shorter than the previous ones. Still a good read though.
T.
Aug 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5
SANDRA
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-very-soon
What can I say the woman is amazing!!! I loved this story as much as all her other ones. now I need more of her...
Ellissa
May 27, 2014 rated it liked it
This was cute but it was a little slow at times and honestly seemed to be simultaneously rushed and too long. Some of the mythology is getting overly convoluted for such short books though.
Colette
Oct 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
I love this series, Dana Marie Bell's wild takeon Norse mythology is fun and endearing. There are some laugh out loud moments, and a evil adversary that you love to hate. A perfect light read.
Shelley
Sep 07, 2013 rated it liked it
The emotional relationship between the characters was a little weak.
Cat
Melissa Masonbrink
May 03, 2016
Karapitt
Oct 20, 2014

• Poisoned Pen (Shifting Crossroads, #5)
  • Drawn to the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe, #4)
  • Diamond Dust (Takhini Wolves Book 3)
  • Keith (Golden Streak #6)
  • Unconditional (Cascadia Wolves, #6)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • Blood Doll (Vampire Agápe, #3)
  • A Whisper of Disgrace (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #5)
  • Hunting Love
  • The Selkie (Orkney Selkies, #1)
  • Shattered Crowns (Broken Fairytales, #3)
  • Never Say No to a Caffarelli (Those Scandalous Caffarellis, #1)
  • Are You Mine?
  • Tempt Me (Bone Daddy, #2)
  • Julian (The Stone Society, #9)
  • His Ring Is Not Enough (Holt Sisters, #1)
Dana Marie Bell wrote her first short story when she was thirteen years old. She attended the High School for Creative and Performing Arts for creative writing, where freedom of expression was the order of the day. When her parents moved out of the city and placed her in a Catholic high school for her senior year she tried desperately to get away, but the nuns held fast, and she graduated with hon ...more

True Destiny (6 books)
  • Very Much Alive (True Destiny, #1)
  • Eye of the Beholder (True Destiny, #2)
  • Howl For Me (True Destiny, #3)
  • Not Broken (True Destiny, #5)
  • Hide and Seek (True Destiny #6)