Start by marking “The Wiener Dog Magnet” as Want to Read:
The Wiener Dog Magnet

The Wiener Dog Magnet

3.27  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
ebook
Published (first published March 6th 2007)

Mike
Dec 29, 2012 rated it did not like it
Recommended to Mike by: Shannon
Shelves: shannon
If only my wiener dog was magnetic. I can dream!
Peacegal
Aug 20, 2012 rated it liked it
I got a kick out of how utterly bizarre this funny little book is. As a kid I went through a "magnet phase" (roughly somewhere between the "pinata phase" and the "sticker phase") so I appreciated it for that reason especially.
Shannon
Dec 29, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: michael
This book sucked ass, but it did make me want a wiener dog magnet so I can show it all my special places. ;)
Andy Bork
There was this monkey named Kiki Marie. She wanted a magnet so she cleaned her room sixteen times to get enough allowance. Out of all the magnets there were she chose a wiener dog magnet, all it costed was a nickle. She thought it was the best thing ever until she went by where all of the wiener dogs lived and they all got attracted to the magnet. When she got by the river they got too heavy and she set the magnet down. Then she saw two alligators stuck on a rock in the middle of the river. The ...more
Elizabeth Libera
Oct 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
The Wiener Dog Magnet is an e-book by Hayes Roberts. It is a story about a little girl names Kiki Marie who cleans her room sixteen times before finding enough change to buy new magnet. At the store, she finds this wiener dog magnet that she loves. She leaves and goes to hang out at the river. Multiple wiener dogs get stuck to her magnet. She is annoyed at first, but those dogs might end up saving the day.

I did not enjoy this book at all. It had no plot or meaning. The illustrations were boring
Kelly Tannhauser
The Wiener Dog Magnet is a book about a young monkey named Kiki Marie. Kiki Marie saves up all of her allowance and goes to the store to buy a magnet. She ends up buying a lot of wiener dog magnets. Kiki Marie goes on an adventure and sees an alligator struggling to swim in the river. Kiki Marie uses her magnets to save the alligator and gets an award from the alligator king. I enjoyed this book. I liked that it was a quick read and still taught a lesson about doing good deeds. I would definitel ...more
Alexa David
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Michelle Lasser
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You can't not love Kiki Marie. I'm sorry, but this is the greatest story I have ever read. The whole thing is just so randomly creative, the ending has you going "Wait…what?" But it doesn't matter because the story and illustrations are just adorable. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes warm hearted and somewhat humorous books.
Shelby Everitt
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This story made me laugh out loud the entire time I was reading it. It is about a character who buys a wiener dog magnet that attracts real wiener dogs. It annoys her at first but when they make a bridge that saves the day, she realizes that her magnet is not really so bad. I just thought the story was so weird and random but it was actually really funny.
Brandi
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think "The Wiener Dog Magnet" is a cute and outrageously creative story. The illustrations are cute and there is a tinge of humor. I thought it was uniquely adorable and I would not hesitate to recommend it to other readers and children who might enjoy quirky stories.
Michael Reed Davison
Probably the most adorable children's book ever.
Hyacinth
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children
KiKi Marie? I love the name. A very adorable book. I think it would make any kid want to eat broccoli to become big and strong. I love monkeys but this book even makes alligators likeable.
Chelsey Combs
Apr 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book is about a girl who uses her allowance to buy a magnet. Her magnet attracted other things that looked like it and she uses them to make a bridge to save the alligators.
Eileen Patterson
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is adorable! I loved it! The image of a wiener dog magnet bridge is hilarious.
Jaimee
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it
This is a story about a little sea monkey who finds a magical magnet. At first she hates its powers and then she realizes that with a little bit of creativity it can be used for good.
Adenydd