Start by marking “Between Fire & Ice” as Want to Read:
Between Fire & Ice

Between Fire & Ice

Ciro Augusto Dominguez (Cy) is heir to the powerful mining empire of his parents in Chile, South America. Now their future depends on his ability to produce an heir, a daunting prospect, as the human race is becoming infertile. At thirty years of age, Cy is instructed to marry Elena, who his parents had artificially inseminated by their scientists, adopted and raised in se ...more
Published August 27th 2012 by Mélange Books (first published August 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Between Fire & Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Fire & Ice

Start your review of Between Fire & Ice
Nicole
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

5**** Fascinating stars

What a story!! The minute i started this book from page one till the last page totally captured me, i couldn't stop reading (seriously it took me too much effort to put it down even for a few hours).
The author created a different and unique world where the human race has got to the point having infertile problems. Ciro Augusto Dominguez (Cy) as an heir to the powerful mining it's his job to produce his heir for the lining success. His parents has chosen for him the perf

Peyton Reeser
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
BETWEEN FIRE & ICE
by Charmaine Pauls

Impulse purchase the result of a twitter comment despite negative reaction to the cover. Would be unlikely to get my attention based on the cover alone ): sorry:(

Although this is not my favorite type [[ somewhat futuristic ]] of go-to read, I gave it a chance and am happy to give a solid 4 of 5 review shout out.

First of all the story is dense. There's a lot going on. Some of it I didn't quite get but the overall story was so good that it kept my interest thro
Ellen
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Lust, betrayal, heartbreak and second chances intertwine to create the erotic adventure, Fire and Ice. Cy and Elena are two people who are clearly made for each other, but the treachery of others threatens to destroy them both. While Fire and Ice is clearly a romance, author Charmaine Pauls definitely had me worried about how things would work out for Cy and Elena.
I loved the strength of the characters, even while they're going through their angst. And they went through a great deal of angst! As
Lauren
Oct 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This story takes you on a rollercoaster ride! Elena has been made to be beautiful, smart and fertile by Cy's mother. I don't have words to describe the evil woman. Cy stands to inherit the family business when he has offspring from his arranged marriage. Little does his mother know but Cy and Elena found love and happiness in their marriage that she can never beat. Excellent story with twists and turns in every chapter! WaAR
Janie
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book by the author in return for an honest review.
Wow!!! What a great story. I really enjoyed reading this book and the author completely drew me into the story from page 1 and that was it I was gripped right to the end. Am hoping that there is a second book as would love to know what happens to the character's from this book.
Michelle
Oct 07, 2014
Erika Pazos
Dec 13, 2016
natalie
rated it did not like it
Jul 05, 2018
Amber
Trish
Sep 29, 2012
Did you like the theme of the book? 1 2 Sep 07, 2012 06:15AM
Charmaine Pauls was born in Bloemfontein, South Africa. She obtained a degree in Communication at the University of Potchestroom, and followed a diverse career path in journalism, public relations, advertising, communication, and brand marketing. Her writing has always been an integral part of her professions.

After relocating to Chile with her French husband, she fulfilled her passion to write fu

News & Interviews