Start by marking “Vindication (Freewill, #3)” as Want to Read:
Vindication (Freewill, #3)

Vindication

(Freewill #3)

Mysterious murders, strange secret societies, and betrayal surrounds Christopher. Ellie finds out, if she can survive the treachery of giving your heart to another. Together, they must discover how to experience strength, forgiveness, and true love -- only by letting go of each other. Cruel and unfair, they may believe that their world is ruthless; but only by leaving behi ...more
Published August 20th 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Vindication, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vindication

Start your review of Vindication (Freewill, #3)
Tara
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone with intelligence
Recommended to Tara by: Elyse
I loved this series and think that Vindication did a very good job of closing of the trilogy. This book had me crying the whole way through and never gave me a break. It was very well written and encompasses so many theories and ideas that at times, it was hard to wrap my mind around. I wish it could have ended differently for Ellie, Lune, and Christopher, but I understand that there really wasn't any other ending that would fit the story.
I highly recommend reading this book and this trilogy.
Elyse  Walters
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOSH....This last book was sooooooooooo GOOD!!!!! (my favorite)

I was wondering how Elyse would 'end' this trilogy ---but I had a HUGE surprise at the 'beginning' of this story. (I am 'not' going to give anything away: not to worry) ...

The story line was fabulous -- (add the beginning 'surprise'...'wow' what a ride this book is)
The relationships between the characters were even MORE fabulous --

My emotions were all over the place: I laughed, I smiled, I cried, and I felt physical butterflie
Rhomy
Aug 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-kindle, pnr
--------------- I want to say thank you to Elyse for sending me the entire book series as well as the group We ♥ YA Books! I got them in exchange for an honest review. -------------------

This series has been unique from the start. The beginning was brilliant, the second book was average (but not less unique) and this one, I’m glad to tell you, has raised my opinion again.

Fantastically developed and written. I didn’t see that coming for sure!
Elyse’s writing is different from what I’ve read so fa
W. Tinkanesh
Aug 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
‘Vindication’, the third instalment in the Freewill trilogy is built like a ticking bomb. The explosion is an amazing showdown in the tunnels running under Paris, and its aftermath will bring tears, joy, pain and beauty. And when you think it is over, it isn’t over yet.
‘vindication’ starts with a series of murders in the Montana small town nearby Christopher’s cabin. His friend Michael suspects the killer is not human, suspects the killer could be in their midst……. Can the local coroner believe
Melodie
This was the last installment of the FreeWill trilogy.At the end of book two, Consequences, the reader is left hanging,as the ending turns out to be filled with treachery instead of hearts and flowers.
With Vindication, the last is the best. The plot moves with breakneck speed,careening from murders in the small Montana community where Chris and Michael live to the Paris underground where there the murderous beast has fled to, and back to Montana for the last battle royal.
And amid all the dram
Yalle Ondarza
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Vindication is the last of the Freewill trilogy. All I can say is that I was surprise to how fast things develop in this book and the bittersweet ending. I found myself having a hard time not crying in a few parts of this book. I also loved the use of folklore and mythology that the author uses in all three books. She was able to use them in the story without destroying their integrity.

I highly recommend this book.
Hydra M. Star
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book very nicely wraps up the Freewill trilogy and concludes Christopher and Ellie's love affair. I won't give much more of it away than that, except to say that the ending was bittersweet and maybe not what most readers will be expecting.
 ∙• Carol •∙
Before I begin, I want to say thank-you to Elyse for sending me the entire book series as well as the group We ♥ YA Books! I'm so happy I chose these novels to read and review! Oh and also note: I'm sorry this review took me so long to get up; school's just been taking up WAY too much of my time :( But alas, here it is:

So let me start the review off by saying:

Vindication is 100% the best ending EVER to this book series. I mean, all my questions were answered, the characters that were intr
Elyse
Sep 24, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Freewill Trilogy: We are not defined by the choices that are made for us; but by the choices we make when we believe that all other options have been taken away.

The last book of the Freewill Trilogy, was written to explore freewill, consequences (because consequences, whether good or ill, always follow our choices,) and vindication (to be cleared of guilt, or doubt.) Life is magnificent and brutal; and within it, our being is changed indefinitely ... colors of emotions whip, and thus grace
Elsa Carrion
Aug 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Title: Vindication
Author: Elyse Draper
Genre: YA, Paranormal Dark Fantasy with some Romance
Ebook: 4149 about 255 pgs
Series: Last in series

Amazing series! Loved it, Loved it. The story line is exceptionally brilliant and if I could give it 10 starts I would. The uniqueness of the plot but the story overall was awesome. I was sad to see that I had turned the last electronic page. It was finished but I wanted more in fact it there could be more but it ended in a good spot with a very very good endin
Alyssa
Sep 20, 2012 rated it liked it
For some reason out of this whole series this was my least favorite book. Overall this series was amazing because of its interesting plot line and detailed characters but the still the beginning and end of this book were slow for me. Towards the middle it picked up the pace but then towards the very end it became a bit dull again. In the very end though, especially the last two chapters, the story line tied up nicely and gave the reader a very good ending. My favorite book of this series was act ...more
Angela
Oct 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
At last! I was able to read the rest of the series! I was so amazed by how Ms. Draper was able to create this magnificent work! I can’t find the right word to describe what I felt after reading it. The ending was unforgettable though its not the ending I was hoping for. It’s a package of good book and I will recommend it to everyone. The story is one of a kind and its intelligently written! You’ll want to read it again!
Drew
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story - the third part of the trilogy did not disappoint. Elyse did a great job of bringing everything full circle and tying up the loose ends that she dangled at the reader in the first two books. I highly recommend Elyse's writing. If anyone is looking for a fresh face in this genre, they should take a look at her work. She will provide hours of entertainment.
Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews)
'Betrayal, love, threats and secrets'- The epic conclusion of the Freewill trilogy comes, VINDICATION. This story was brilliant brilliant brilliant from the start till the end where we follow the characters through their story of love -Ellie and Christopher- and their adventure through dark pasts and deep hearted secrets. Elyse Draper, you've written the final chapter of the Freewill Trilogy.
Beth
Aug 21, 2012 marked it as to-read
This copy of Vindication was given to me by Elyse Draper and We ♥ YA Books! group @ Goodreads in exchange for an honest review.
 Reading Reindeer Emigrates To Pluto
Author has provided review copy from Smashwords via We ♥ YA Books in exchange for my fair, honest, and authentic review-copy provided August 21, 2012.
Ana Quiambao
Aug 26, 2012 rated it liked it
There have been killings in town, near Chris' cabin. This happened just few days after the marriage of Ellie and Christopher. Michael, being an investigative lawyer, and with the now knowledge of the others, can't help himself conclude that there's a connection between the killings and his new found knowledge of the others.

Determine to learn the truth, and give justice for the victims, Michael do not realize that revealing the killer would also lead them to a more surprising revelation concernin
Kami
Sep 21, 2012 rated it liked it
This book was more exciting then the first 2. I finished it in about 3 days which is pretty good since i was unsure if i would enjoy it. There was more action and supence which i liked. I liked reading from Micheal's point of view along with ann's. I would have loved the trilogy if it was more like this book. That is until the end. I wont spoil it but i was not happy how it turned out. I will say this the author did a good job or writing the characters so you get attached. Which i did and that m ...more
Leslie Anne
YA Novelties
Oct 14, 2012
Kitty Honeycutt
Oct 18, 2012
“Elyse Draper, as a native Coloradan, brings a distinctive vision of the Rocky Mountains to life. When that sight is combined with her love of world travel, history, sociological sciences, psychology, and humanism, the outcome is a setting that spans the world and imagination. This aptitude when tossed lightly with an educational background of law, philosophy, and French, brings the result of a fa ...more

Freewill (3 books)
  • Freewill (Freewill, #1)
  • Consequences (Freewill, #2)

News & Interviews