Start by marking “Lovers and Other Strangers Series Boxed Set: The Boston Stories” as Want to Read:
Lovers and Other Strangers Series Boxed Set:  The Boston Stories

Lovers and Other Strangers Series Boxed Set: The Boston Stories

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The first three books in the Lovers and Other Strangers Series, His Lady Godiva, Pay Back, His Deception plus the bonus short story Wild Child. These stories all take place in and around Boston, a city that I love, before the series moved to the Southwest.

His Lady Godiva: Michael Dennison is a brilliant surgeon and a broken man.
Violet Bellows has the power to make him whol
Published May 26th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Lovers and Other Strangers Series Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovers and Other Strangers Series Boxed Set

Suzie G
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I already own the three longer books in the boxed set as individual works and recently received a complimentary copy of the short story "Wild Child" from the author.

Once I started this series, I couldn't put it down. All the women were strong and independent in their own right, but weren't perfect. The men were domineering but definitely met their matches with their prospective mates. Each relationship had its own unique issue which led to the ultimate conflict. There was even a small bit of dan
InD'tale Magazine
Something that pertains to all the books - there are a lot of editing mistakes.

Read full review in the 2012 May/June issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Jmulqueeny
Na
Dec 28, 2017
Jamielynn Tashjian
Jul 14, 2014
I think I'm like a lot of my readers, I'm married, got a kid, a house, a full-time job, I sew clothes, and I write contemporary romance novels in my (cough) spare time. Oh, you don't do that?

It started in high school, I wrote a serial romance novel in a black and white composition book one chapter at a time. As each chapter got finished the book would get passed around to all my friends. They lov