Start by marking “For His Forever (For His Pleasure, #6)” as Want to Read:
For His Forever (For His Pleasure, #6)

For His Forever (For His Pleasure #6)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  3,410 Ratings  ·  72 Reviews
Twenty-two year old Nicole Masters is finally about to realize her dream of having a family.

Powerful business mogul Red Jameson is with her every step of the way, taking care of his wife as they navigate the treacherous waters of East Hampton's wealthy social circles.

But when a vulnerable young woman enters their lives in the most unexpected circumstances, Nicole and Red's
Published August 14th 2012 (first published August 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about For His Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For His Forever

Sofia
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
UMMM, Holy Jesus, WHY the cliffhanger? Not cool. I don't think I can wait until September. That's the first time one of these books ended in suspense like that. I NEED TO KNOW MORE! And I'll be honest, usually I DESPISE series that switch main characters for any reason... Like one book will follow a certain group of characters, and the next book follows another. I hate that writing tactic more than I can describe in words. But, I really liked the way Kelly Favor chose to go about it... by introd ...more
Elizabeth
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Okay. So now that I am finished with this series, I can write a real review. I was hook from the first book. I literally read all SIX books in the series in one day! They are short, the longest being the second. But in so few words Ms. Favor packs so much! Not one bad thing to say about any of it. I also love that she introduces the characters for the spin-off series in the final book. I am going crazy waiting for the September release! Hopefully all will come out in rapid succession like this s ...more
Mel Auslan Osborne
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: not-for-kids, over-18
This book is closing off the Nicole and Red story and introducing us to Kallie and Hunter..... So Nicole ans Red seem to finally have a strong relationship..... Nicole meets Kallie (a nanny) at the beach and seeing how she is being treated on a whim they exchange numbers..... Well one night Nicole gets a call from a distraught Kallie and feels a need to protect and help her (especially after hearing what upset her)..... Red ends up going alone with Kallie due to Nicole not feeling well in her pr ...more
Colleen~A Moth drawn to Your Flame~
OK I'll admit it, this had crying too. As much as this was a fast series between Nicole and Red which I still think there is more story that could be told there, the introduction of Hunter and Kallie transitioned very well. Good book but, make sure you have the ENTIRE series when you go to read this, you'll need to have the next book waiting.
Barbara
Aug 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-read
The author introduces two new characters. Everyone was saying how it sucked. Of course I wish there was more about Red and Nicole, however, I felt the way the author worked in the two new characters worked. You get interested in Kallie and Hunter. Now I want to keep going. Overall, I really liked this series, even if there were parts that I wasn't too crazy about.
Marilyn
Dec 28, 2012 rated it liked it
Not bad. Just meh.
Bethany
Nov 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Still digging this series. I loved getting things finalized with Red and Nicole and the author danced pretty nicely in to Kallie and Hunter. Bring it on.
Marie
Aug 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: er, ebooks, kink, 2014
Bintang 3
Buku 6/16 seri For His Pleasure.

Tujuh bulan telah berlalu. Nicole-Red telah menikah dan bahagia. Nicole sedang hamil, kehidupan berjalan dengan baik, bisnis baru yg dirintis Red mengalami kemajuan pesat. Satu hal yg menurut Nicole kurang, karena Red mengurangi intensitas dalam berhubungan s*x (Red trauma dan takut Nicole bakal kehilangan bayinya lagi).

Erica, ibu Red yg manipulatif berusaha menjalin hubungan dengan Nicole. Nicole dibuat tertekan dengan kata katanya yg tajam mengenai kebu
Donna Spoore
Oct 04, 2012 rated it liked it
I have read the first 6 and I won't carry on with the rest, I read the first as it was free and a recommendation because I love the 50 shades trilogy and the Crossfire trilogy.
It had some similarities to those, gorgeously handsome 30 yr old billionaore CEO, the pretty young employee that chatches his eye and he has to have her.
The first book I am at odds as to whether I enjoyed it, it was only 100 odd pages long but way to much happened in that first book, I did go on to download the 2nd book w
Katie
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
I read this as a book set. There were too many things in this story that were a bit far fetched. And there was a lot of apologizing and forgiveness going around that probably shouldn't have been. Even at the end of this series, I felt that Nicole was still very insecure in her relationship with Red, and although they say they trust each other, she still found ways to believe he was being unfaithful to her. He never gave that impression to her throughout the entire story.

I did enjoy the addition
Wendy Wright
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!! I am enjoying that the author has the ability to meld each book flawlessly into the next. There is no lag time in the story. I will continue to read this series as long as the author continues this great work when it comes to character development, heart, feeling, and emotion. Throught Nicole and Red's story there were moments I loved them and moments that I hated them but through it all it was about their love. I am really looking forward to Kallie and Hunter's sto ...more
Steph's Rom Book Talk
Sep 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
Lisa
Oct 28, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. Just finished book six in this series and it looks like Red and Nicole have finally got their HEA and the author is steering us toward Hunter and Kallie's story.

I've enjoyed reading this series but I do question why Ms. favor decided to split this series up into so many books, unless its simply to earn more money once she has the reader committed to the characters. I hope that is not the case, because I have enjoyed the books and would enjoy reading more of her books however my book b
Meggin
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved this book. I like that there were new characters added to the book to start the new series. I can't wait for the new books to come out. I'm so glad that Red and Nicole were giving a wonderful ending to this chapter in their life, They have been through so much and have finally overcome those obstacles and are now starting a new chapter. I'm glad that I am going see them again in the next series, I would that I will catch glimpses of them in their new life even it will not be about t ...more
Diane
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
At first I was thinking it is short, but after reading it & going right on to book 2 I didnt mind (I got book 1-9 at one time).So it was more like each book is a big chapter.
I have to say Im really glad I dont really take into count some people views as seeing some of them I was just shocked. Some people just need to go back to reading boring books.

I LOVED to whole series, yes at time I was mad, sad, worried, loved, hot, that is what books are meant to do make you feel and this series does t
Sharonpestellgooglemail.com
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
great book, I have enjoyed reading all these books 1 -6, Nicole and Red are a great couple. Only downside are the books are very short, about 140 - 150 pages, so only take a couple of nights to read, there are another 6 books in the series, but book 6 ends the story of Nicole and Red and book 7 continues with two other characters so book 6 is a good time to take a break, as each books costs 1.97 it gets a bit expensive to keep buying one every couple of days!
Janelle
Sep 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Ok so this one was just ok. It had me a little confused because it added new characters which was fine but how they were added was kind of bad. I see how Kelly wanted to add more people in these short stories but she might have to make them a little long & add to the books instead of a quick add in out of no where. There is now a 7th book that just came out. Which the reviews on it are all ok. Yes I'm going to read it because these books are so short, fast & fun.
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Yes I am still enjoying this series, but I kinda got a bit fed up with Nicole in this book and her mistrust. Some of it I could rationalise but some of it I found to be totally over the top. I like the fact that the story has gone off on a tangent and settled more on Kallie and Hunter and I was left wanting to read on and found out what else Hunter told Kallie in the car. So I suppose now it's on to book 7 wink wink.
Kristin
Mar 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Just bad. Period. Poor writing. Poor editing. Storyline was all over the place! Thank the Lord I got the whole boxed set for .99 cents. I should have listened to the bad reviews, but then others claimed to love it! I don't get it. I like her characters fairly well, so it made me want to continue. Kind of like a car wreck, from which you can't peel your eyes away. I kept reading....Cheap imitation of so many good erotic novels.
Victoria
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nook-color-books
I wasnt that big of a fan of this one. While i was happy Nicole and Red got their happy ending.... this book barely talked about them. It was focused on new characters. One if who annoys me. I like Hunter. Im curious about him, he is so mysterious. But Kallie, now she annoys me. I think its because she reminds me of Nicole in the beginning of this series.

Not sure if I'll continue reading. Will have to see.
Alexandria Tugot
Aug 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
I sort of questioned why they brought in what's her name, the nanny... yeah, her. Since it was the last book, she should have focused more on Red and Nicole.

And I found it really frustrating how she used this book to introduce another one from her series. Like, girl, you have an amazing strategy, but why would waste the perfect opportunity to do something right (like by ending this) and opt to just sell out.
Tia
Oct 08, 2012 rated it liked it
For Turkey day I got myself these novels to read as we are traveling. Since I don't have an internet connection in my car, now that I'm home I'll review them. The series is a bit better now that I understand where the author was going with the whole concept. Except I find myself thinking it is way too amateurish. The author has great potential though.
Malden
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
BE WARNED: these 'books' are all novella's. This is a money making scam as I see there are now 15 already!?!? I read the 1st six books and they were hot BUT there are plenty other fully fledged books in the Kindle sea. Don't waste your time here. As The BookChick write: book #1 should have been the last in this series.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i am glad Nicole and red got there happy ever after so so happy for them these books just seem to get better and better with each one i read and i am glad that we still get to see Nicole and re in the others books I am super stoked to find out what happens next with Kallie and Hunter but this book does have a little cliffhanger xx
Jody Bradley
Jan 17, 2014 rated it liked it
I wasn't to sure of having Kallie POV in this book but then it got steamy with Hunter and well it got me hooked! I must say though Kelly needs to proof read her writing. I have found so many mistakes. When she was talking about Kallie she kept putting Nicole's name instead and it got a little confusing at times. But however good drama!
Taz Will
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Once again Nicole was a plum fool. Why she would invite Kallie into her home is beyond me. Kallie was an even bigger fool for falling for Hunter so quickly. Erica, I knew she had something up her sleeve. Danielle is still full of it and Kane seems silly to be bothered with her. I think Red was the only one with his head on straight in this one.
Stacey
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
Best book of the series so far. I'm aggravated there are 9 more in the series and they're $2.99-$3.99 a piece. If I'm paying that much for a book I hope they're around 300 pages long. Not this 200page nonsense. Hopefully they come out with another bundle. I don't know that I'll actually buy the rest.
April
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
yay! So happy for Nicole and Red. Ooo and now there's new players in the mix. Kallie and Hunter. I will say though that I think Kallie may be a bit of a moron. She left all her stuff at the Danvers and just ran. And she didn't tell the agency anything! That's like standing by and allowing another girl to become a victim.
Linda
Aug 25, 2013 rated it liked it
This book was frustrating with an introduction of a new character and the writer had trouble through the whole book keeping everyone's names straight. She kept using Nicole's and Kallie's names at the wrong time. I felt like the author rushed to write it with no care for the characters.
Sandie
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this book would finish up Red and Nicole and it has for the most part. This book was about Kallie and Hunter with sections about Red and Nicole. Now I've found myself interested in Kallie and Hunters story.
  • At His Word ( The Billionaire's Beck and Call, #6)
  • Anything He Wants 4: The Rescue (Dominated by the Billionaire, #4)
  • Because I Am Yours (Because You Are Mine, #1.8)
Kelly Favor is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. Connect with her on Twitter @KellyFavorBooks and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kelly.favor.31.

The "For His Pleasure" series has been #1 at Barnes and Noble and the top 100 of Amazon.com.

Currently, Kelly is hard at work juggling multiple books and thanking the universe for the patience of her wonderful readers.
More about Kelly Favor...

For His Pleasure (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • For His Pleasure (For His Pleasure, #1)
  • For His Taking (For His Pleasure, #2)
  • For His Keeping (For His Pleasure, #3)
  • For His Honor (For His Pleasure, #4)
  • For His Trust (For His Pleasure, #5)
  • His Every Desire (For His Pleasure, #7)
  • His Every Touch (For His Pleasure, #8)
  • His Every Move (For His Pleasure, #9)
  • His Every Defense (For His Pleasure, #10)
  • His Every Word (For His Pleasure, #11)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me