Start by marking “Juicing Recipes From Fitlife.TV Star Drew Canole For Vitality and Health” as Want to Read:
Juicing Recipes From Fitlife.TV Star Drew Canole For Vitality and Health

Juicing Recipes From Fitlife.TV Star Drew Canole For Vitality and Health

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  272 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Published February 7th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 24th 2012)

Be the first to ask a question about Juicing Recipes From Fitlife.TV Star Drew Canole For Vitality and Health

Stephanie *Very Stable Genius*
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, health, food
The recommended amount of servings of fruits and vegetables a person is supposed to get is 5 to 10 a day and I was not even close to that. So I decided to get a juicer to help me get there, and I needed some recipes and information about juicing. I got a few samples sent to my kindle and picked this book to purchase first.

It has many recipes, both for fruit and veg, and so far those I've tried have been very good.......except for the one vegetable recipe I tried.

It was truly terrible! Now I'm su
Amber Lea
Dec 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
This book could easily be chopped down to pamphlet size. Some of his juicing recipes are ONE thing. Dude, three apples...that's just apple juice, clown. It would make more sense if he was like, "Here are the fifteen or so things I like to use...here's what each one is good for. This is what works together and these are the combinations you should probably avoid." Instead it's like 90 super basic combinations. Most of them are just two or three things, and each one has nearly the same directions. ...more
Harley Hegwood
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GREAT IDEAS

GREAT IDEAS

This book has given me a lot of ideas and I am positive I will return to it over and over again. I used to juice a lot but got busy with kids and life and stopped. And my health has suffered. Drew has motivated me to start again. I needed this.
Shez
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
I'm provisionally giving this 2 stars. I may change my mind once I try the recipes. I was disappointed when I read the recipes because they promised to be vegetable-only juice recipes. Most of the recipes contain either apples or pears which are patently not vegetables.

The book lacks scientific rigor and is full of bold statements with little science to back it up.
Lance Lamoreaux
Not very good

Disappointing... There are much better books out there on juicing. Don't waste your money. The book remains vague, probably because there was no professional research to support the authors statements.
Teresa
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Great recipes if you love juicing.
Robin
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awesomely delicious recipes! He also is a fun easy to read writer. Fast to read :)
Ldmaxwell
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Inspiring to add vegetable juicing to my daily health routine. Great recipes, too! Can't wait to try them all!
David W Stevens
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Recipes

Mostly for dieters or obsessives - I just want to juice occasionally, not make it 100% lifestyle. But good book, can't beat the price, author is a real enthusiast.
Robert smith
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good how to book

There is a lot of helpful information, this book that I plan to use to get started. I will recommend this book to a friend.
Tricia
May 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
P
Julia
Dec 11, 2012 rated it liked it
This book helped me get started with my new juicer. Drew Canole is motivating without being too annoying, for the most part. Good recipes.
Lisa
Jan 03, 2014
Joan
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick read and good reference. Only $2.99 for Kindle.
cheryl pogany
Dec 30, 2014
Pamela Myers
Jun 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Healthy Juicer's Bible: Lose Weight, Detoxify, Fight Disease, and Live Long
  • The Perricone Prescription: A Physician's 28-Day Program for Total Body and Face Rejuvenation
  • Special Dinners for Two
  • Eat Like A Farm Girl: 3 Ingredient Plant Based Recipes
  • Going Raw: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Raw Food Diet and Lifestyle Revolution at Home
  • The Cornbread Bible: A Recipe Storybook
  • 1,001 Best Hot and Spicy Recipes
  • 30 Delicious Poke Cake Recipes
  • Gordon Ramsay's Sunday Lunch: And Other Recipes from the F Word
  • The French Slow Cooker
  • Everyday Vegetarian Family Cookbook: 100 Delicious Meatless Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Recipes you Can Make in Minutes! (FREE BONUS RECIPES: 10 Natural ... Beauty Recipes) (Healthy Cookbook Series)
  • Gluten-Free Baking Classics
  • 1,001 Best Grilling Recipes: Delicious, Easy-to-Make Recipes from Around the World
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • Slow Cooker Recipes: 30 Of The Most Healthy And Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes: Includes New Recipes For 2015 With Fantastic Ingredients
  • Cookie And Cookie Bar Recipes (Cookie, Cookie Bar And Frosting Recipes)
  • 100 Easy Recipes in Jars