Start by marking “Redwood Pack, Vol. 2 (Redwood Pack, #3-3.5)” as Want to Read:
Redwood Pack, Vol. 2 (Redwood Pack, #3-3.5)

Redwood Pack, Vol. 2 (Redwood Pack)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  558 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Redwood Pack Volume 2 contains the third book in the Redwood Pack series, plus a novella in a print copy.

Trinity Bound Redwood Pack book 3

Hannah Lewis, a rare earth witch, is taken from the only life she’s ever known. Held at her will by a sadistic wolf, she almost gives up hope that she’d ever see her real life again. But as her fellow captive, a werewolf named Reed, trie
Published August 17th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Redwood Pack, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redwood Pack, Vol. 2

Beckey
Another twofer book that includes parts 3 and 3.5 to the Redwood Pack series. When I discovered I could get the paperback versions to the ebook versions I have to able to easily share with others I went & purchased (yup, I am revisiting and Rereading this great series by a fantastic author who I have really enjoyed the books she has written)

Trinity Bound:
Reed was captured by the Central Pack in the last book. He is housed in cell with a witch not just any witch. Hannah is a healer, her "scen
Charity Costa
Sep 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW FOR TRINITY BOUND

They Just keep getting better and better!!!!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE IN THIS SERIES SO FAR!!!!! To put it as PG as I can, I needed my door closed a few cold showers after this one.

This book picks up right where book 2 leaves off, leaving Reed in a dark place with a light of hope locked away with him. I don't do spoiler reviews at all so I'm gonna try to keep this as close to unrevealing as possible.

We have 2 main alpha's in this one and a very strong woman in the middle, Josh
Krystal Shannan
Curl up in your favorite chair with an ice-cold beverage because you are going to need it to cool off after reading this book! The third installment of the Redwood Pack Series does not disappoint, as a romance or an adventure.
If you already read Ryan’s Taste of a Mate, you know that Reed has been abducted by a rival werewolf pack. In Trinity Bound (Book #3), we get to really know him and his TWO intended mates. Yep, that’s right. He’s lucky enough to get two. I’ve read some good ménages and som
April
Trinity Bound -
Carrie Ann is definitely kicking things up a notch with the newest book in the Redwood Pack series. Stepping into a menage with MM action that is super hot!

The story is really great if a little dark. This whole series has touches of dark elements verging on horror at times. Not really a complaint more an observation. Very complex characters that take on really deep situations.

It is easy to be drawn into the menage relationship, Reed has been a love since the last boo, Hannah is
Julie Ramsey
Sep 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Trinity Bound

Hannah is being kept against her will by some really bad werewolves. Reed, one of the Redwood pack members and a brother to the redwood pack Alpha is a cell mate. They are drawn to each other. Reed knows his family will come but also knows Hannah, a witch is his mate who he has to protect. Josh arrives in town and knows there is more to the world than what everyone else thinks. As ex-military he has all ways had a knack for finding people. He is drawn to a area and stumbles upon Re
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Redwood Pack Volume 2

Trinity Bound by Carrie Ann Ryan
Triad. Threesome. A werewolf, a witch and a Finder. Two men, one woman.
The third book in the Redwood Pack series. Lots of steamy sex between the threesome.

The Redwood Pack werewolves are still at war with the Central Pack. The Central Pack has tortured, kidnapped and called a demon to help destroy the Redwood Pack. They are nasty.

The story is better and has more depth than prior stories, but some editing still needs to be done.
High octane sex
Wendy Mckillip
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh my... What to say! The Redeood pack is chockful of hot manly men. So, Trinity Bound is set with Reed and he is captured by the enemy pack. Reed meets Hannah an earth witch whom he falls in love with. In the city there is an ex marine that has a unique ability to locate people but he has to know them somehow but he has a strong emotional connection for two people he has never met but knows he has to find them for some reason.

Josh sets out and finds them which in turn sets a chain of events tha
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 3: Reed Josh Hannah
This has to be my favourite in series. Reed is the artist in the pack and hannah is the human witch, Josh is the ex seal.
I like that in their relationship reed and josh love each other just as much as hannah and reed.
I loved Reed. He puts himself down but he's just as important as the alpha in the pack.
Hannah is very insecure and new to her powers but loves Josh and reed completely.
Josh is a human ex seal that has a weird compulsion to find people and even though Josh
Dena
This is the story of Reed and Kade. we get a look at what happens when Reed is introduced to not one but two mates. As they figure out how their bond works they are also persued by outside sources. The Centrals are after them after Reed was abducted by the Demon.

As the story progresses we learn about Reed and how he fits into the pack dynamic. I thought he was just fine until we hear about his insecurities and his lacking of pack abilities. I was definitely intrigued by the M/M action because be
zoegrl
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Katie White
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-ebooks
These two books are great. Trinity Bound is very fast paced, edge of your seat grabber. I really like Reed, Hannah, and Josh. I think they are a set of sweet couples. Their book brings you further into the pack and the evil the centrals are responsible for. I can't wait to hear more about them in the future. In a Night Away you get a look at Kade and Mel after Finn is born. I really love that Carrie gave us a "look" into the future. I love knowing what has been going on in the characters lives a ...more
Grace Touch
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I saw that this volume would involve a threesome with mates, I wasn't sure how I was going to react to this. I thought it would be too kinky for my taste, or another one of those dreaded love-triangles. I was TOTALLY WRONG!!! Never have I been so happy to be so utterly wrong. ;) I have to say, this little threesome is by far my favorite set of mates!! They just make their relationship work so well!! I loved reading every sweet-sexy moment that they shared!!
So many obstacles this pack is o
Allyson
Nov 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! Not only are they full of action but great romance stories as well! Each book is based on a brother that comes across as an Alpha Male! They are strong, passionate, protective and would do anything for their mate! On each one I have been hooked from page one and didn't want to put the book down! I can't wait to read more by Carrie Ann Ryan! She has a way of writing books that you can easily get caught up in and feel like your completely lost to the book!
Maranda Raven
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It took me a little longer to read this one. I wanted to finish sooner but the story w/Reed, Hannah, & Josh was much more intense. Which I absolutely loved. Reed & Hannah r perfect for each other & throwing Josh in the mix made it ten times better. I also enjoyed reading about Kade & Melanie again. They r my favorite couple but Maddox is really growing on me.
Polly
Mar 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
This wasn't my favorite of the series. Trinity Bound is about Reed and Hannah and Josh. Personally, I don't enjoy threesomes. I read it because it involves the war between the packs and the demon. I'm giving it 4 stars because it is well written, the storyline is as good as volume one, but sexual threesomes is just not my cup of tea. The novella re-visiting Mel and Kade is nice.

Melissa Vasquez
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read. The humor through out the book kept me laughing out loud and getting those funny looks for others in the room. Loved it.
The emotions between the three is great.
I cannot wait to sink into the next one.
Josette Reuel
Nov 12, 2012 marked it as to-read
I really do enjoy the stories. Have trouble with the grammar errors though. If you enjoy shifter romance, I do recommend them.
Tracey Brown
Aug 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
this series continues to get better love it well written good characters and story
Francie
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Loved it!
Linda
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone over 18 that love Paranormal.
Shelves: ebooks, june-2014
Just getting better and better..
Elizabeth
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I so knew Reed would be the fun one...and so talented too with brushes :)
Darren Mitton
Nov 06, 2012
Marie Mikaella
Jan 29, 2016
  • Kinky Boots
  • Half Moon Shifters, Vol. 1 (Half Moon Shifters, #1-2)
  • Redemption in Blood (The Penitent #1)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Legendary Tails I
  • A King's Ransom (Masters of Pleasure, #1)
  • Surrendering to the Alpha (Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • Dark Secrets (Arcane, #2)
  • On the Edge (On the Edge, #1)
  • To Kiss a Frog
  • Halloween Heat V Menage
  • Shifting Hearts (Wiccan Haus, #1)
  • Things That Go Hump In The Night
  • Logan & Jenna (The Wolf's Mate, #6)
  • Dire Wants (Eternal Wolf Clan, #2)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Text Me (Text Me, #1)
  • Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4)
  • Garden of Desire (Desire #3)
Carrie Ann Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romance. Her works include the Montgomery Ink, Redwood Pack, Talon Pack, and Gallagher Brothers series, which have sold over 2.0 million books worldwide. She started writing while in graduate school for her advanced degree in chemistry and hasn’t stopped since. Carrie Ann has written over fifty no ...more
More about Carrie Ann Ryan

Redwood Pack (7 books)
  • A Taste for a Mate (Redwood Pack, #1)
  • Trinity Bound (Redwood Pack, #2)
  • Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack, #3)
  • Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack, #4)
  • Hidden Destiny (Redwood Pack, #5)
  • Fighting Fate (Redwood Pack, #6)
  • Wicked Wolf (Redwood Pack #7; Talon Pack #0.5; 1001 Dark Nights #13)