Start by marking “The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise” as Want to Read:

The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise

Ignoring or avoiding Mikhail Benovich was not an option. When he wanted something, he went after it with everything. Seeing Kristen across the room, he decided he wanted her. A month after their first meeting, they were married. Two months later, Kristen found herself pregnant. And two months after that, her unborn baby girl was fighting for her life.

Kristen left the stre
Published January 30th 2012 by Elizabeth Lennox Books (www.ElizabethLennox.com)

To ask other readers questions about The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise, please sign up.
Maggie2u
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Vintage
The romance equivalent of Pat the Bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt

Hi, I'm big shutdown Russian her. Yavoh!

Bg Ruskie hero sees the sweet and honorable heroine and falls for.

Big Ruskie hero pats the heroine A LOT.

Heroine gets pregnant but gets scared. No, wait. She has a pregnancy scare.

Evil OW/PA is really, really mean, and hides the heroine's letters to the big Ruskie hero since the bunny heroine goes for bedrest.

Ruskie hero is mad and bad until he realizes that the evil OW/PA is the true evil-doer.

Ruskie hero wants to pat the bunny
Cheesecake
On revisiting this one (with distance from the things that bothered me the first time), I added a star. They really do communicate well and the reasons given for their separation did carry weight. In fact, I rather fault her more, for not actually traveling to his office or their NY home to actually see him. I guess they are both at fault (but him more so of course!, (cheeky smile)).
############################

Mikhail and Kristen. Mikhail and Kristen have a whirl wind romance and get married in
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
2 stars

I had expectations for this one but it didn't deliver. Good bones for a HP-modeled story. Too much telling or inner monologue, lack of depth made this a skimmer. The child acted much older than a 3-year old. The evil PA, gf wannabe provided much of the "separation" and lack of communication - she wouldn't put through calls and hid all letters - but she kept them in a file in case she needed to clear herself. The OW began to drink vodka because the H is Russian and kind of gets hooked on i
Nikki ღ Navareus

This story could have been epic. Hero walks away from his pregnant bride, refusing to talk to her ever again. Leaving her to move on with her life without him, and to raise their daughter all by herself. I really adore this theme in stories, the struggles the heroine goes through and the challenge of making it and raising a baby all by herself. This one really started out strong.

But then, I soon found out this was all a miscommunication between the two. Mikhail thought his wife had walked out o
Rebecca
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: have
Olga
Ridiculously cute and sweet. It was nothing like the books I'm used to, but I liked it a lot. Funny how you get the whole plot from the title of the novella alone. Nothing more, nothing less than what it said. Quick, fun, sweet read.
Bernie
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise review

The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise is a sweet short story written by author Elizabeth Lennox. A married couple are reunited after a misunderstanding.
Paula Legate
Feb 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
I really enjoyed this book. Little Victoria was the star of this book. Victoria was three years old, smart, sweet, and simple adorable. She only knew her father by the pictures that her mother Kristen showed her, and by the stories that they found on line about him. Her father Mikhail was a rich business man. Victoria loved spending each weekend with her mom, looking for new stories about her dad. The first time she saw her dad in person, she ran too him, and hugged him hard. She never wanted to ...more
Sheia
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a short but sweet and light romance book. It doesn't have that much drama like a general 'secret-child' book has but that actually tips the scale in its favour.
I would recommend it for all those who just want a break from very intense and overwhelming reads !!
4 'the cold never bothered me anyway' stars !!
Bubu
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute short storry. The cute part is for Victoria.. cuttie little pie who is 3 but talks and act like a 5 year old. The ending seems abrupt like this wasn't supposed to be a short story.
mad4rombks
Completely clueless hero. Heroine sent him letters every month for three years detailing everything their little girl did and his assistant hid them all because she was hot for him and was determined to get him to notice her and he never once questioned why his wife disappeared on him. Clueless fool.
Xai Xai
The book had so much potential, but the ending was so abrupt the reader wouldn't know what hit him. I enjoyed Tory, the couple 's child very much....
Missy
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
A sweet read.

Passion flares between Mikhail and Kristen leading to a quick marriage and an early pregnancy. Almost losing her baby before she knew it about scares Kristen, leading her to make a tough choice. Believing he lost his baby and almost his wife leaves Mikhail with the knowledge that Kristen has gotten under his skin.

In the 3 years apart, Kristen never gives up hope that Mikhail will join them and sends him letters and pictures and also keeps her smart daughter updated on her dad. After
Monica
Sep 30, 2012 rated it liked it
If you like Harlequin type stories, you might find this entertaining although the plot is totally unbelievable.
Rose
No, just no. Dropped this at about 50%. The characters were all stupid and unbelievable. The guy has nothing going for him except for a thick checkbook and well functioning netherparts apparently and the chick is dumb (How? She's supposed to be a lawyer for fudge's sake!) and a doormat. Heck, even the just-turned-3 years old daughter made me roll my eyes because she talks like a much older child.... So yeah. There was nothing in this book that made me want to keep on reading and I couldn't remot ...more
Melisa
Super annoying hero character! The story didn't make sense to me. How can a husband believe his secretary more than his own wife?! If that so, just marry your damn secretary. And how can a wife has no any access to her husband if not through his secretary? In this modern world, i can't believe if the husband doesn't have his own phone to begin with. The story just didn't make any sense. The child in the story also acted so much older than her age that again, made the story feel so unreal. Did no ...more
HB
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: second-chance
The characters did not feel developed and the pacing was bad. They just decided to kiss and make up at the 90 something percent part of the book cause the H finally could open up a bit about his past. Definitely felt rushed.

Also, hated that the H would rather believe his secretary than the h. The Secretary is also dumb as hell. Why would she keep the letters. Convenient plot device and lazy writing.
Sumedha (the wordy habitat)
I liked it. The characters were good, and the MC had her senses and didn't get back with the guy the second she saw him, or forgive him. There was actual misunderstanding and evil-doer here which made me feel better. The male MC was understanding, too. There was sufficient focus on the daughter.

The only thing I got bothered by was that the ending was too abrupt. Before I knew it, the book was over, especially when I felt like there'll be another couple chapters left.
Terri
Mar 16, 2018 rated it liked it
The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise...

A delightful read. Funny and angst filled characters. Passionate and heartfelt. Miscommunication and betrayal tears them apart. Love and perseverance brings them back together.
CHERYL J.
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise

Recommend. Overall this was an enjoyable story. Kristen & Mikhail strong connection was not destroyed by time and a meddling Secretary. The little surprise Mikhail received was an added bonus. Sex was 🔥.
Cathy Altiere
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book was very well written and I enjoyed it
Rogetwhi
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Too many inconsistencies and very predictable.
Tiffany
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Boring, little to no angst.
TONI GREENE
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love this book

Just what I like thread with a lot of description of everything and everyone's look an clothes. Thanks foe a great story
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that I have re-read many times. There is just something about the characters and plot that make it a great book.
Stacie Marquart
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i loved this book. great read.
Nina
Jun 07, 2019 added it
DNF for me
Kate Walker
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is my favourite book my Elizabeth. This book is the book i remember most in my head too. I liked the story very much and loved the ending.
Rachel Sides
Mar 07, 2017 rated it liked it
The cover is too graphic for the book. A three year old girl running to her surprised father would have fit the book better.
T
When her stressful New York life leads pregnant Kristen to find herself in hospital, she knows she has to make some changes. Leaving her husband, Mikhail, and moving closer to her family is her first port of call, but that doesn't mean that she's leaving him for good, nor does it mean she doesn't want him in her daughter's life.

There's not much that I can say about this book. I didn't outright hate it, but I definitely didn't like it either.

It was a short story, but I don't think that means th
« previous 1 3 next »
长春公司體檢代检★Q1259949978哈尔滨出国體檢代检 1 2 Apr 12, 2015 10:54PM

• Two Little Miracles
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • Bride for Real (The Volakis Vow #2)
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • One Last Night
  • Pollyanna and the Greek Billionaire: Innocent and Betrayed, Part 2
  • The Failed Marriage
  • Having Nathan's Baby (Having His Baby, #1)
  • Having His Baby - Anak Sang Kekasih (3 Bayi Untuk 3 Saudara Buku 3)
  • Runaway Wife
  • The Sabbides Secret Baby
  • Marriage by Necessity (Bravo Family, #2) (Conveniently Yours, #2)
  • Secrets in the Marriage Bed
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded (By Royal Command, #6)
  • Starved for Love (Lake City Stories, #1)
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • The Wedding Secret (Forever Love #3)
USA Today™ best-selling author Elizabeth Lennox writes contemporary romance novels featuring sheiks, business tycoons, royalty, and other sexy rich men. Her male lead characters are smart, driven and determined, but can still be sensitive and vulnerable. Elizabeth’s female lead characters come from a variety of backgrounds. They are strong, intelligent and independent, while still feminine and car ...more