Start by marking “Whispers on the Wind: Ari's Story (#1)” as Want to Read:
Whispers on the Wind: Ari's Story (#1)

Whispers on the Wind: Ari's Story (#1)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu. Haunted by the echoes of the past, Ari's finds love, sees death and saves one man from repeating his ancestors mistakes when she takes it upon herself to catch him when he falls.

Companion Novel - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

Ari moves to a small English coastal town and takes a job at the local library, she begins to fall in love and become embraced in the com
ebook, 1st
Published August 20th 2012 by LULU.COM

To ask other readers questions about Whispers on the Wind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whispers on the Wind

Martha
Aug 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Reading bits and pieces from the story only makes one curious as to home it stared, how it climaxes and how it ends of course. I mean one (meaning me) can only take so much teasing before they become enormously curious!

Beautiful. That is the main word I would use to describe this book. It was beautiful from start to finish. I could quite literally hear the main character, Ari narrate her story in my head. The writing is lovely and flows wonderfully which can only mean one thing.... no boring par
Jo Williams
Aug 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book, written by Alison Davis was a brilliant read, it was very well written with each sentence flowing into the next and some beautiful imagery which made me feel as though i was actually there with the characters!

There was also some beautiful phrases used in this book such as, 'I could taste the sea spray on my lips, the iron-rust tang of blood, i could smell it' and 'I tried to call him but i couldn't, the wind stole my voice before i could push it beyond my lips.'

I loved the mystery in
Natalie
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Whispers on the Wind: Ari's Story. I started this story a few weeks ago, read about 10 pages, and was forced to put it down to study for exams. However, I picked it back up last night and finished it. I would definitely describe it as a page turner. I loved how Ari's story was interwoven with Elizabeth and Michael's, and my curiosity for both made me want to continue reading. Both storylines are well developed, and I loved the feeling of discovering what happened in the past alongside Ar ...more
Hannah Harvey
Aug 17, 2012 rated it liked it
I was excited to read this story because the concept sounded really interesting. Unfortunately I was a little bit underwhelmed by the actual story. I think my main problem was that it all seemed very rushed, I think the story could have done with being longer.
I did like the general story, but I felt it was lacking something.

There were a few issues I had with the narration as well, which I will discuss in detail on my blog.

Overall I think this was a good book, but it could have done with being d
Andrea Moore
Sep 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a book that I was not able to put down. I was able to get caught up in the lives of the characters and I had to keep reading because I had to know what would happen to them next. The characters and plot are very well written and very believable.
Mark
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Overall I enjoyed reading Whispers on the Wind: Ari's story, the characters presented in this book appealing and interesting. Looking forward to reading Hanging from the Family Tree: Tobias' Story
Loretta
Sep 05, 2012
Ali
added it
Aug 16, 2012
Alison
Aug 19, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Louise Tripp
Burgess Taylor
Mar 25, 2015
Ask Alison Davis: Welcome 9 11 Oct 03, 2012 01:44PM
Ask Alison Davis: Male Characters? 9 4 Sep 26, 2012 02:52PM
Alison has been writing as long as she can remember.

Her first novel, Whispers on the Wind: Ari's Story, was published in August 2012 on Lulu.com. Hanging from the Family Tree: Tobias' Story, a companion/sequel to Whispers on the Wind, will follow soon.

More about Alison Davis