Start by marking “Tales of the Fiction House” as Want to Read:
Tales of the Fiction House

Tales of the Fiction House

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
My great-great grandfather and I were best of friends, although we never met.
Fire and shipwreck orphan us – 140 years apart. We escape to imagination to survive our fate. There, midst flights of whimsy we find one another. Companionship quells our loneliness. We create fables and tales, shields against a harsh existence. We must battle animals and humans of prey.
Together
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 428 pages
Published August 11th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tales of the Fiction House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Fiction House

K.P. Kollenborn
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“We are the foundlings. We are left writhing by roadsides or under trees. We are dumped in trash heaps. We are cradled in now rigor mortised but once tender arms of parents killed by war, plague, inferno, flood, or scores of other tragedies.” Excerpt from the book’s website.

Blogger Niamh Clune of http://ontheplumtree.wordpress.com/ explains “metaphysical realism” in literature best: “In terms of modern metaphysical literature, writers such as Paolo Coelho, Herman Hesse, and Jean Paul Sartre weav
Catherinejeanhedge
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Raji Singh survives a grim existence with his soaring imagination. Inspired by stories from his great-great grandfather, Raji weaves past and present into a wild web of tall tales and adventure. A huge cast of characters, an ancient seaman, pirates, a sentient turtle, Charles Darwin, slavers, and lovable "whures" people this inventive, arresting, and unique novel. Imagine Mark Twain writing "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and you'll be ready to fly with Raji Singh.
Charlene
Sep 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I talk about Tales of the Fiction House in a "mini" review on my blog.

Let Raji sweep you away.
Raji Singh
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Rochelle Hampton
marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2012
Marilyn Rogers
marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
“My great-great grandfather and I were the best of friends, although we never met” 3 likes