Start by marking “The Right Direction (Calling the Shots, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Right Direction (Calling the Shots, #2)

The Right Direction (Calling the Shots #2)

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
New to BDSM, Dominant Isaac learns how to bring his sub Tom to new heights during a weekend of pain and pleasure.

Now he’s admitted to his lover, Tom—and more importantly, to himself— that he’s willing to explore his Dominant side, Isaac prepares for a weekend during which both he and Tom will stay in their roles as Dominant and submissive. Isaac has a great time selecting
Published September 24th 2012 by Total-E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about The Right Direction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Right Direction

Serena Yates
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
This second book about Tom and Isaac's journey into D/s as well as some very hot BDSM, was as fascinating as the first. I think what makes it so interesting for me is that, in their case, it is the Dom who has doubts and needs to find his way. Tom is so certain he is a sub and so desperate to serve the lover he has come to see as his Master, that he almost falls over with enthusiasm. Isaac may have come to terms with the fact he is a Dom, and he readily admits he enjoys what Tom wants him to do, ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Nov 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, ebook, bosl

3.5 stars Review written for The Blog of Sid Love.

In this segment, Isaac is taking the bull by the horns and is ready to go further in his position as Tom’s Dom. He plans a weekend of play where they will keep to the lifestyle for the whole weekend, as opposed to just during sex. They are each becoming more comfortable in their respective roles, though they still have much to learn.

It is quite enjoyable to watch Tom and Isaac’s kinky relationship grow as they learn each other’s needs and wants.
Becky Condit
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Please leave comments on Lucky's 4.5 sweet pea review at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....

Silly, naïve boy.

S. Dora has yet another enticing entry into the “Calling the Shots” series.

Isaac has admitted he enjoys his Dominant side, while Tom continues to embrace his submissiveness. Isaac isn’t yet completely comfortable in his role, yet he’s willing to learn for Tom’s sake. They continue their journey, learning by doing.

Theirs is a life lived in secret. While they’re out and have no problem
Anne
Aug 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a sequel to Facing the Truth. I love Facing the Truth, a wonderfully done story, and the sequel is certainly its equal. I think I love the sequel more because I fell in love with the characters in the 1st book.

This story picks up where the first left off; showing the couple growing and exploring. The love Isaac and Tom have for each other shines through everything that is done. The two are in an established relationship and devoted to each other. I love their care for each other. Plenty
Suze
Apr 11, 2013 rated it liked it
I liked Facing The Truth so was keen to see how Tom and Isaac were getting on developing their D/s relationship.
I didnt get this book quite as much, maybe because it was all in the scene but I didnt feel like I was in there too, if that makes sense. Possibly because of the short story format, everyone is straight into the meat of the story.
I liked that Isaac was still feeling his way but did feel some unease at his not having any interactions with others in the D/s community.
So whilst a fine dev
Maggie
Feb 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5
Michael Joseph
Sep 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
My review of The Right Direction can be found on BDSM Book Reviews.
Jayhjay
Fiona
Sep 27, 2013
Helle
Oct 01, 2013
S. Dora is the me writing m/m erotica, though I can imagine a m/f or f/f story might suddenly decide they want to get written too, somewhere in the future. The real me is also writing: novels and stories that don’t revolve around the down and dirty.

And the non-writing me? Is it interesting to know I’m a woman, born in 1961? That my wife and I celebrate our 30th anniversary in October 2011? That w

Calling the Shots (3 books)
  • Facing The Truth (Calling the Shots, #1)
  • Becoming Sir (Calling the Shots, #3)