Start by marking “Held Captive by the Cavemen” as Want to Read:
Held Captive by the Cavemen

Held Captive by the Cavemen

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Ellie’s been pushed back in time by her vengeful ex-lover. Now a tribe of frighteningly large, muscular, and very sexy cavemen are holding her captive. And they *all* want a turn.

Warning: This short novella contains dubious consent, forced seduction, the threat of real violence, some m/m action, and a four-cavemen-against-one-modern-woman gangbang—not rape. This is not a r
Published July 29th 2012 by Shoshanna Evers

To ask other readers questions about Held Captive by the Cavemen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Held Captive by the Cavemen

Roselover24
Aug 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good reads needs to work on that half star thing
All in all I liked it HOWEVER I have to say to anyone who takes my opinion seriously PLEASE pay careful attention to the dubious consent in the summary I know many would be offended by it.
My main issue is this was a lot of story to tell in a very short time period personally I would have liked to have seen more. I think that if given more pages even the dubious consent stuff would not have been a problem

As short sexy stories go one of the best wr
Kathie (katmom)
Aug 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
As others have said, DO take the disclaimer in the summary to heart.

Overlook the myriad plot holes...and read it for what it is: CavemEn Smut, pure and simple. A hot way to spend $1.49 and 20 minutes.

AnnMarie
Aug 31, 2012 rated it liked it
Naughty Naughty Naughty! But very well written regardless of the dubious consent warnings, really a smexy quick little read to break up any other reading you have going on! Definite recommend.
Jade Onyx
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shoshanna has a wonderful way of packing a lot of story in a quick read that leaves me satisfied. This book is yet another one that demonstrates such talent. I don't feel bogged down by details, and she gives me enough to relate to the characters and want the heroine to win.

Ellie is the heroine in this story. Wanting to surprise her boyfriend Tom by visiting his laboratory at work for the very first time, she herself becomes surprised and hurt by an unexpected revelation that leaves her reeling
Scarlett Vora
Erotic short. For me, the frame story outshone the actual 'held captive by the cavemen' part of the novella. Ellie has a scientist boyfriend who turns out to be a real jerk & after her brief jaunt through time, she delivers the comeuppance he deserved.

The frame story did a lot of good things with very few words. Introduced me to Ellie. Made me root for her. Explained how time travel worked. Made me hate the asshole boyfriend. Delivered a satisfying conclusion.

But the cavemen part? It just d
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Nov 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, request
Held Captive by the Cavemen is a titillating experience, not for the faint of heart and should not be passed over for fans of erotica. Ms. Evers takes the reader on a wild ride of wham-bam sex as Ellie Fleur is transported 30,000 years into the past and lands in the midst of four very dominant cavemen. Ellie soon learns that all her fantasies, and some not, will come true.

Each man delivers orgasm after orgasm as they take her to the point of no return and beyond. All I can say is Hot Dam! as I r
Annabeth Albert
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
(Take the content warning seriously--this is a fun, awesome, FANTASY piece, but if dubious consent is a trigger for you, I suggest some of Evers other pieces, particularly Snowed in with the Tycoon--same great fun voice, just no kink). I read Cara McKenna's Willing Victim and loved it, and was hungry for more in that vein. Also I loved Clan of the Cavebear and have always wanted to see more prehistoric things. This is a short, time-travel romp where a young woman gets the fantasy fulfillment she ...more
Petra Grayson
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it
This one is sort-of fantasy wish fulfillment erotica. Not at all a romance. Somewhat reluctant consent, but nothing forced. Ellie gets sent back to the time of the cavemen and they decide to have some fun with her. Real enough that they don't speak the language and an interesting description of the hierarchy of each member of the gang bang. But... the eating raw meat thing really turned me off. All this gang bang sex and then bloody, raw meat eating hands just had me gagging a bit. It was a well ...more
Aidan Stone
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had to upgrade my rating when I stopped to think about it. There is a scene in the book that I had no interest for(mm) but I'm sure others do. "Ellie", was a character I could have read more about. Her inner dialogue was great. She showed a wide range of emotions, and her humorous thoughts were as good as the hot nasty thoughts she had. Some of those thoughts, wow! Oh to be "Big" a character in the book, just as it ends! Hot and short; I loved it!
Annette
Aug 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a quick read that will require a cold shower when you finish then look no further then Held Captive by the Cavemen where you get one woman and four cavemen. Very erotic with some humor thrown in you will be left wanting more. Shoshanna Evers never disappoints when it comes to writing a great story.

The only disappointing part is that it had to end.
Andy
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Now i have to admit that i did not like this one, in comparison to all Soshanna's book ( Enslaved trilogie ).

Liz Knightbridge
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Hot sex, well written....great quick and steamy read. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to reading more from this writer.

Cheers

Elizabeth Knightbridge
Rebekah Weatherspoon
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
A short, sweet sex romp. (:
Celeste Rupert
J
Apr 23, 2013
Samantha
Jul 14, 2014
New York Times and USA Today New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Shoshanna Evers has written dozens of sexy stories since her debut in 2010, including Beauty and the Beast (an erotic re-imagining), The Man Who Holds the Whip, and I Am Not Your Melody, all of which hit the bestseller lists in box sets. Among her most popular books are The Tycoon’s Convenient Bride...and Baby, Overheated ...more
More about Shoshanna Evers