Start by marking “Nato d'uomo e di macchina” as Want to Read:
Nato d'uomo e di macchina

Nato d'uomo e di macchina

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Tutt'a un tratto mi trovai a muovermi così veloce che gli altri passeggeri scesi con me dal convoglio della metropolitana mi sembravano fermi, inchiodati sulla banchina. In pochi secondi mi trovai in cima alla lunga scala e fuori della stazione, lanciato per Fulton Street a 60 km l'ora... Che cosa mi stava accadendo? Quale forza s'era impadronita di me ? Il mio corpo svolt ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Urania #794, 150 pages
Published July 29th 1979 by Mondadori (first published 1965)

To ask other readers questions about Nato d'uomo e di macchina, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nato d'uomo e di macchina

Karla
Entertaining, but had its dumb moments and confusing points.

For instance, looks like the androids in this 2017 future are able to slug all the whiskey and bang all the chicks. No Ken doll proportions with this dude.

It fell apart towards the end as all kinds of expositional WTFery abounded. It sounded like there was a madman who took over the Minority Report Matrix and was using the hero as a hitman? Whatever! There were lasers, helicopters and murders aplenty, so I shut my brain off and just enj
Aricia Gavriel
Another volume from the Nostalgia Shelf! I was about 12 when I read this for the first time, and was quite impressed by the "grit" of the material, and the treatment given it by Ted White. Sure, it doesn't read so well decades later, but it's still far from a bad read. I'd give it 2.5 stars if Goodreads allowed for it, but I'll round up to 3 for sheer nostalgia. I have a shelf of pulp SF from way-back-when, and I'm often in the mood for the simpler stories in which we reveled when we were kids.
Daniela Cisi
added it
Feb 27, 2015
Viki
Jul 31, 2018
Theodore Edwin ("Ted") White is a Hugo Award-winning American writer, known as a science fiction author and editor as well as a music critic. In addition to books and stories written under his own name, he has also co-authored novels with Dave van Arnam as Ron Archer, and with Terry Carr as Norman Edwards.
More about Ted White