Start by marking “His Valentine Bride” as Want to Read:
His Valentine Bride

His Valentine Bride (Rx For Love #7)

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Betsy McGregor is down on her luck—and pretty down on love, too. Besides being out of work for so long, she's also harbored a secret crush on Ryan Harcourt since forever. When she finally lands a job, Betsy finds herself not only working for the handsome lawyer she's always loved, but also agreeing to play matchmaker for him. And vice versa!

But the more time Ryan spends tr
Published January 22nd 2013 by Harlequin Special Edition (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about His Valentine Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Valentine Bride

Hemavathy DM Suppiah
Great premise and characters. Great scenes too. But the telling just fell flat.
Dana Dobias
Good, but too Short

This is a good series. This book is the 7th in the series and although the editing has gotten better (Harlequin is bothering to put breaks in when a span of time passes). These books are considerably shorter than the Good Hope series from the same author. Since the Good Hope books are available on Kindle Unlimited and are a better quality story, I recommend a reader start there.
Paige
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-books
***Detailed Review***

Perhaps I’m just not in the valentine’s mood. This was another valentine book that just didn’t work well with me. I can’t even really pinpoint why, just that it felt lacking and superficial.

Ryan Harcourt is a ladies man. He’s in love every other week with a new flavor. Betsy McGregor has been in love with him since childhood. Seeing herself as average, Betsy’s always been in the background watching as Ryan doesn’t even notice her.

A sexual harassment at her old law
Nicole Laverdure
Apr 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Charming romance
I just finished reading HIS VALENTINE BRIDE written by Cindy Kirk
Book 7 in the “Rx For Love” mini-series From Harlequin Special Edition
I won this book and wanted to give it a try. It is well written! I usually don't read Harlequin romance! It's a fun read! It's the story of Besty and Ryan. Betsy, always had a crush on this man! will she say "Yes, I do". Ms. Kirk's characters are cute and charming. If you love a romantic good book, then this one is for you!
PWRL
Oct 17, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
A
Kristen
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
Horribly, wonderfully awful! It's been at least twenty years since I've read something so cliched. I leave this feeling exhilarated and made new again. TWO STARS! What a wonderful gift!
Judith
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good story, but I kinda wanted Betsy to be with Tripp. Ryan seemed like he fell in love too often, which is addressed in the story.
Kat
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
I should probably be ashamed that I read this book - but it was a gift on Valentine's day and I read it in one evening, haha
Elizabet Luna
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great ending. I liked the part that Betsy sacrificed her relationship with Ryan thinking she was protecting him from Chad.
Katie
Shelves: 2013-reads, romance
3.5
Susan Dalley
Feb 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was enjoyable--Betsy and Ryan were a fun couple. I thought the obligatory break-up didn't make much sense, but I liked that Ryan didn't let Betsy get away with it.
Tara
Feb 13, 2016
Christina
Jan 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Cindy Kirk is a lifelong Nebraska resident who started writing after taking a class at a local community college. But her interest in the written word started years before when she was in her teens. At sixteen she wrote in her diary, “I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t be a writer.”

Not until her daughter was heading off to college did Cindy return to her first love---writing. Unlike some w

Rx For Love (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Doctor's Baby
  • In Love with John Doe (Rx for Love, #2)
  • The Christmas Proposition
  • If the Ring Fits
  • Jackson Hole Valentine
  • The Doctor's Not-So-Little Secret
  • The Doctor and Mr. Right
  • A Jackson Hole Homecoming
  • One Night with the Doctor (Rx for Love, #10)
  • The Husband List