Start by marking “Men At Work: Why Women Live Longer Than Men” as Want to Read:
Men At Work: Why Women Live Longer Than Men

Men At Work: Why Women Live Longer Than Men

From the New York Times best-selling author/website Cheezburger Network, a hilarious compilation of over 100 photos featuring the heights of male incompetence and showcasing the feats, follies, foibles, and questionable DIY activities of men at work in the home, the office, and just about anywhere.

Men at Work showcases dozens of original full-color photos based on the pop
Published April 16th 2013 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Men At Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Men At Work

Start your review of Men At Work: Why Women Live Longer Than Men
Claire Gamblin
2.5*s

I was honestly kind of disappointed by this one. I saw this book on NetGalley and I saw that it was published by the same people that published Sorry I Barfed On Your Bed (Review Here), and so I thought I'd lucked out and found another book that would make me laugh out loud and smile all the way through...

I was wrong.

This book is...okay. I guess. It just...wasn't as funny as I was hoping it would be. I mean, there were a few part where I smiled, maybe
Eustacia Tan
Mar 27, 2013 rated it liked it
This is really just a collection of photos. You'll probably like it if you like looking at the stupid (and potentially life-threatening) things people do sometimes. If you don't, you probably won't find this book appealing.

And really, that's all you need to know. This being a collection of photos, there's no narrative, no plot, no characters to criticise. I will, however, do my best.

What I liked about this book were, the photos (to state the obvious). I didn't think that so much common sense was
Roz ~ My Written Romance
Come one, come all and bask in the questionable creativity of the men-folk of our species! Marvel at the ingenuity, shriek in horror at the rampant stupidity and wonder where natural selection is actually at work.

This was hilarious! I sat there looking through this book, alternately laughing and shaking my head in amazement. We’ve all repaired something or fixed it up so that we can get a few more uses out of something….but generally not to the extent of the people featured in this book.

Don’t
Kristin
Feb 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Men At Work is a compilation of funny pictures that are paired with sayings. Of course all of the pictures revolve around men and all the stupid things they do... that they actually think are great ideas. You have ladders on top of vehicles in order to reach the roof of a house, a hair drier to thaw (or maybe cook) a turkey, a rubberband around the head for a hands-free phone, and the list goes on. I have to be honest though, some of these ideas and inventions are pretty imaginative and cool.

If
Denise
Funny picture book with commentary that shows just how stupid men can fix various problems. This includes cooking sandwiches with an iron, attaching a child's ladder to an adult ladder and many other crazy items. The author gives the various fixes ratings based on the likelihood of the fix causing someone to go to the hospital. ...more
Angie
Mar 09, 2016 added it
Shelves: read-in-2016
I didn't exactly mean to read this book, but it is almost all pictures of various fixes and solutions purportedly engineered by men, and so it took me less than 10 minutes to get through. The ladders were what truly amazed me. So many OSHA regulations being violated. ...more
Becky
Jan 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Some of these are stupid, some are actually pretty inventive -- and some are just pathetic.
Joannah Keats
Mar 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, own
An amusing collection of photos to give you a serious case of the "WTFs" while mothers and wives everywhere shake their heads and cringe. ...more
Amanda Johnson
Rachel
Oct 01, 2020
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-reads
It's like scrolling thru Memebase but with the added danger of a possible paper cut. ...more
Nicole Harris