Start by marking “The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window” as Want to Read:
The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window

The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  58,086 Ratings  ·  4,527 Reviews
Liam James, boy next door and total douchebag, is my brother’s best friend. I can’t stand him. Well, that’s not strictly true, at night I see a side of him that no one else does. Every night Liam becomes my safe haven, my protector, the one to chase the demons of my abusive childhood away and hold all the broken pieces of me together.

He’s cocky, he’s arrogant, and he’s als
Nook, 395 pages
Published April 30th 2012 by Smashwords (first published April 29th 2011)

Komal Mikaelson
Warning: This is more of an angry and frustrated rant than a proper review. Forewarned is forearmed.

Initial reaction after reading the book

What the hell did I just read? It has to be the crappiest, silliest, the most pathetic book I've EVER read. Urgh! It was like reading the diary entry of a 12 year old teenager obsessesd with her boyfriend, with no fucking priorities at all.

Oh, and just look at the average rating-4.11 Four point fucking one? Seriously people? Why would anyone even bother compl
Kala
Aug 27, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Review also posted on my blog at:
Kala's Book Blog

This book is terrible. Absolutely terrible. I had a really long review written which included lots of quotes to back up my opinion, but then my power went out and I lost it (THANKS TROPICAL STORM ISAAC!). I'm re-writing most of it, but I don't feel like digging around my Kindle to get the quotes again. Sorry!

Like I said, this book is terrible. The plot is terrible. The characters are terrible. The writing is terrible. The editing is REALLY terribl
Jurate
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, meet Amber and Liam

3060341975 1 5 Z82ru1m D

They aren't couple , but they sleep together since they were kids
Delena

BUT THEY JUST SLEPT

But then something changes and she starts to feel something
tumblr mquk41 I1j T1snvhsso1 500

And of course he feels something too
tumblr lo5dzfhvmm1qmenoro1 5 00

“He turned to me, and do you know what he said to me ? He said in a deadly serious tone, 'Momma, am I dead?' And I said 'no honey, you're not dead', and he shook his head, looking all confused about something. Then he pointed to you dancing and said, 'if I'm not dead, then why is there an Angel
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Almost 4 stars... maybe 3.5 :S

"It's always been you; it'll always be you, Angel."

My goodness I felt torn about how to rate this book. There were literally times where I was grinning, and awww-ing and proclaiming my whole-hearted love for the book... but then, there were times where I'd cringe, roll my eyes or want to throttle the characters. I kept going back and forth between 2.5 and 4.5 stars. It was a tough call because the good parts were reeeeally heart-meltingly good but the inconsiste
Beatrix
One of the worst books I've read!
'Nuff said!
Saania Zee Jamal ϟ
WARNING: this review/rant contains spoilers (but hopefully by the end of it, you won't want to bother with it either way).

A list of some of the reasons why I, not disliked, not hated, but despised this trash of a novel:

Painful grammatical errors sprinkled all throughout (because who needs a BETA reader, right?)

Countless repetitions dripping with mozzarella (á la "It's always been you, Angel" "I love you, no I love you more, Angel!" and more cheesy bullshit along that vein. Between this and T
kirstin ✿
Sep 26, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dropped
Some books are meant to teach us lesson. Some, to give us information. Others, to provide entertainment. After reading The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window , I thought "Where do we put this horrible book?" Because it is neither of the three.

Well, okay. It might provide entertainment for those who seek for this kind of story. But to me it's a big no no. This was a horrible and infuriating read. Kind of insulting to the female and male population who were looked up to be slut and man-whore by
Serena.. Sery-ously?
Dicono del libro:

“Però Uno splendido disastro era meglio…” (cit. lettrice disperata che non pensava che ciò fosse possibile. E invece.. Le sorprese della vita!)

“Che esempio sublime di supercazzola! Mi inchino!” (cit. Lello Mascetti)

“Ma esiste davvero?” (cit. drogato medio in preda ad un suo trip)

Sì! Ho letto volontariamente il libro e non ero sotto effetto di droghe. Sì, sapevo di trovarmi probabilmente di fronte ad uno degli esempi più bassi della letteratura. Sì, mi diverte scriverci recension
Natasha is a Book Junkie
What a gorgeous gorgeous book!!! I started reading it in the afternoon and refused to go to sleep until it was finished. I’d like to think that I’m over books set in high school but this book proved me wrong. It had me wrapped around its sweet little ‘fingers’ from beginning to end and I think it had everything to do with the loveable characters. I was looking for an angst-free read and, for most of the book, that is exactly what I got.

The story centres on three characters - Amber, her brother J
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-boyfriends
3.5 LIAM Stars

”Could this boy be any more perfect?”

description

This story had a lot of things that were far-fetched but it also had Liam James, a swoon worthy hero that had me reading on, even though at times I was rolling my eyes. It just goes to show you a great male lead can sometimes save a story.

The premise of the story is quite simple, Amber and her big brother Jake have been suffering physical, and on her part sexual abuse by the hands of their father. Amber’s brother’s best friend, Liam lives next
M.
Ali Cooper
Aug 26, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Angela Parker
Jun 25, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am at a complete loss here. And in more ways than one. Goodreads reviews rarely let me down. So when I saw that this book had 4+ rating I was totally on board.
You lie. People of Goodreads. You lie, and you lied good.

The book had a lot of potential. I really liked the idea of after a traumatic life, Ambers neighbor has been coming in and sleeping with her every night. The thought sweet. The story poorly executed.

I need to google this author and find out if the name is a pen name for a 15 year
Mariℓina
Oct 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5 Stars
How much i loved this story!!!
Liam is The boyfriend!!!

The most amazing boyfriend ever!!!!!!!!!
I loved this book with my whole heart, i don't care not even a bit if it had some plotholes, or about how stupid Amber was!!!!

I 'm really happy that i read it.
I loved Jake and Liam they were both perfect..
Amber was ok but reckless in some situation..
Mostly where that monster of father was involved..
I can't believe a mother left her children so unprotected and after he left she found a job tha
Jenn
Let me just start off by saying that the max rating this book could have gotten out of me was 4 stars. It lost 1 star automatically for all the grammatical errors (and believe me, there were plenty). I’ve tried to hide all spoilers but a few may have leaked through in the review.

The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window sounded so promising to me. A brother and sister are abused by their father. Brother’s best friend sees the sister crying in her bedroom one night when they are young and he climbs
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Mature YA Romance

The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window is an adorable lovestory held by an undertone of darkness. It has teenage Lust, Love, Friendship and Sweet words from a HOT guy that make this book so irresistible. Needless to say I LOVED IT!!!

Amber and Jake Walker live in fear of their abusive father. Just one wrong move can cause him to get angry and go ballistic. One night after an horrific beating eight year old Amber is in her room crying whe
Sheryl
First up, let me say that i read the Wattpad version of this story by Kirsty and i was BLOWN AWAY!!!! Just the type of YA romance that i love! I'm off to Smashwords to buy the edited version of this story but i don't think that it could get any better! A real 5 star read (in my opinion)!! Anyone that enjoys a good YA romance NEEDS to get this!!! When i read the version that Kirsty has published (which is now up on Amazon and Smashwords), i'll leave a proper review!

Congrats, Ms Moseley... the res
Tiny ♥Hearts
Jun 17, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
Okay, I feel like I'm committing a crime by giving this story a one star. So, before I get to reviewing this book, I'd like to point out that I'm familiar with this author on wattpad, and am quite fond of her writing style with her other books on wattpad, and a fan. But this particular book didn't do it for me, it felt amateur at best.

I could deal with grammar errors because Hey! Everyone's human. I think reading on wattpad has prepared me to be completely oblivious (selectively so) when it com
asdewi
Oct 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
Recommended to asdewi by: Uthie
Amber dan Jake punya ayah yang abusive. Suatu malam, saat Amber menangis di tempat tidurnya setelah dipukuli sang ayah, datang seorang bocah lelaki yang menenangkan tangisnya dan menemaninya tidur sampai pagi. Bocah itu adalah Liam, tetangga sebelah rumah juga sahabat Jake.
Cerita maju 8 tahun kemudian.
Orang tua Amber telah berpisah setelah si ayah mencoba memperkosa Amber (untunglah bisa digagalkan oleh Jake dan Liam). Kejadian itu meninggalkan trauma pada Amber. Dia tak nyaman dengan sentuhan b
Nathaly Alvarez Jimenez
Creo que este es uno de mis nuevos favoritos.

Esta historia es todo lo que siempre quise de un libro romántico, todo. En realidad lo amo con cada partecita de mi raro corazón y lo amare por siempre. Desde un principio juzgue a este libro por su portada y su titulo, pero el corazón dibujado en el vidrio es demasiado cursi, asco. No quería leerlo. Pero desde ayer estoy de humor para leer romance hasta que vomite corazones y flores. ¿Por donde empiezo? Bueno, les contare esta es una de esas histori
Shelly Crane
May 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-books
Holy roller coaster!

Liam was fantastic. FANTASTIC!! There was so much lovey dovey stuff (my favorite) so I was swooning and sighing constantly.

Fyi to the younger crowd, there was quite a bit of language and sex 'stuff', but I really enjoyed it. Some parts were definitely hard to read because they were very heartwrenching and upsetting, but real.

Buy this book. All I'm saying.
AleJandra
2 CODEPENDIENTES STARS

description

La historia es entretenida, PEROOOOOOOOOOO me causo cierto desagrado.

Y me la pase rodando los ojos por todos los errores que tiene esta historia.
description

Para empezar ya no quiero leer libros que contengan abuso sexual, pero por alguna razón siempre termino leyendo uno. En este caso no sabía que de eso trataba este libro, pensé que sería una historia rosa y cliché sobre amor adolescente, pero la verdad esta historia es todo menos linda.

El inicio es brutal, ya que nos plantea un am
La Mala ✌
No pude terminarlo .
Mientras pasaba la historia , esto es lo unico que leía.

-Soy Amber , todas las noches desde que tengo ocho años duermo en mi camita con el vecino . Nadie lo sabe , ni siquiera mi mamá , que nunca está en la casa ni mi papá , quien supuestamente me busca noche tras noche para cagarme a palos . O sea , tipo na , nadie se entero nunca jamás en diez putos años!

-Soy Amber , ya tengo dieciseis . No se que le pasa a mi vecino . Todas las mañanas se levanta con la pi%$a dura .... per
Amy
Jul 26, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I can't believe this book is getting 5 star reviews!
i read the book on wattpad and didn't think it was that good even in comparison to the standard of books uploaded to wattpad. The writing style is so amature, the plot isn't structured, the actual setting is confusing due to mix of british and american vocab. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE, IF SOMEONE HAS PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS THEY SHOULD SEE A THERAPIST, NOT RELY ON THEIR BOYFRIEND TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. The fact that she started having sex , and th
Ilis Cruz
May 14, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I read the wattpad version and seriously I don't understand why it have so many good reviews. The book was so bad it was like reading a bad fanfiction written by a 13 years old. The beginning was OK, but then the author keeps adding more and more crap...

Sorry but I didn't even finish it. That bad.

SPOILER ALERT:
She was almost raped by her dad so she was traumatized and couldn't even stand be touched by guy and yet she's in every chapter in a sexual situation with the guy. She even get pregnant a
Beatrice Masaluñga
Oct 29, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
I don't know how I managed to finish this book.

Note: This review may contain spoilers.

It was unrealistic and annoying. I just had to put it down and read it some other time. Yet, I still manage to finish it though I'm on the verge to give it up by 50%. (Yes, I have a very long patience.) Some people liked this book, sorry but this book is not the way I expected. I'm really disappointed with this book. ugghhh. my frustration kicks in.

Here are all my frustrations:

I'm completely annoyed from the v
Kristen
VERY low 3 stars

That said, and call me crazy, but I still liked this book. A lot. I would classify it as a B-movie that you simply love.
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Where the magic happens: http://toughcriticbookreviews.blogspo...

Phee phi pho phuck!! I have absolutely no idea how to review this book! What I'm about to say may totally confuse you (hell, it totally confused me). There is no black or white! I need you to suit up my peoples and join me on a little vacation into the grey area.

Your love of this book is going to be totally dependent on your ability to overlook flaws. Flaws in the form of some pretty cheesy dialogue (though not the entire time), a
Christy
I really enjoyed this book. Loved the relationship between Amber and Liam. Liam was great, what a guy! Also really liked Jake and his relationship with his sister. Overall a really great book I would recommend!
Mae
Jun 10, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Original review can be found on Read Runner.

I read this book because the synopsis seemed intriguing: Amber and her brother Jake grew up with an abusive father. Years after their father left, Amber is still dealing with the effects of her trauma. Part of her support system is her brother’s best friend, Liam, who comforted her years ago and continues to comfort her nightly.

Unfortunately, the synopsis was so far from reality. I was stunned at how a book marketed as a YA novel had so many sexual ref
Fallen Into Tijan...: The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley [January] - (UTM™: Kylie) 4 14 Jan 07, 2018 12:44PM
Abused heroine 15 171 Nov 03, 2016 12:46PM
Reading Tigress: Review - The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window 1 2 Jul 16, 2016 09:56PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley - Starting October 8th 2015 60 119 Oct 10, 2015 02:03AM
Does never ending love exist in real life? 5 50 Feb 09, 2015 04:42PM
Bad Grammar 27 372 Nov 27, 2014 03:26AM
Any Good? 43 346 Aug 19, 2014 10:15AM
  • When Summer Ends
  • Hope's Chance
  • Jocelyn's Choice
  • Across The Hall
  • Heart on a Chain
  • Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2)
  • Unforgivable (Untouchable, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • Please Don't Tell (Please Don't Tell, #1)
  • Fragile
  • Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki, #1)
  • Going Under (Going Under, #1)
  • That Wedding (That Boy, #2)
  • Jaded (Jaded, #1)
  • Wishing for Someday Soon
  • Unlovable (Port Fare, #1)
  • Brother's Keeper
  • Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)
I am a traditionally published and Indie author that hails from sunny England (I lie, it's not really that sunny here!) I'm a hopeless romantic, so of course my main writing focus is romance. I love to create swoon-worthy males that steal your breath! I write mature YA, new adult and contemporary romance novels.

As well as being a writer I'm also an avid reader, mum to one little boy, proud chocoh
More about Kirsty Moseley

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“She was the only thing I needed. If everything else went away tomorrow, the big house, all the cars, the money, I wouldn't care. As long as I still got to hold her every night, I would still be the luckiest guy in the world.” 364 likes
“It’s always been you; it’ll always be you, Angel.” 215 likes