Start by marking “Dead Statues (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dead Statues (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #3)

Dead Statues (Kiera Hudson Series Two #3)

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  631 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
With the Skin-walkers closing in, Kiera and her friends flee across the English countryside. Learning Potter has been keeping secrets from her, Kiera makes the painful decision to split from the group and leave her friends behind to go in search of her father. Can Kiera reach him before she turns into a statue, like the ones that appear to be following her?

Desperate to wi
Published September 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Dead Statues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Statues

Novels On The Run
Shelves: fave-books
MICHELLE'S REVIEW:

5 OUTSTANDING POTTER STARS!!

“See you later, alligator.”
With a lump in my throat, and unable to look back, I whispered, “In a while, crocodile.”

I’m going to say it. Dead Statues is the BEST book so far in the second Kiera Hudson series. I wouldn’t normally choose best books, but, Tim had my cheeks hurting within the first five chapters. I’m not talking my sweet-cheeks, I’m talking my face, lol!

I know, that wasn’t funny:(

Murphy and Potter together just ‘feels’ like home to me,
Jenn Green
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm not...,I can't...,I don't.......even know what to say or where to even begin with this. I feel like I have been repeatedly punched in the chest over & over & over again & again for the last couple of hours. This book has been the hardest to handle in the series so far. It was like looking at a car accident, you don't really wanna see the carnage but you can't seem to look away either. It emotionally strips you raw & than kicks you in the gut. I cried, screamed, cringed, & ...more
Kiera
Oct 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
Dead Statues is one of the darkest Kiera Hudson book yet to date. The split view between Potter and Kiera is moving a bought me to tears at points. The cliffhanger will live you wanting more. Took me a day to read because the tale will engross you!
Lisa
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-author
I just now finished this book and I am in complete shock right now.I am mentally on my knees with clenched fists screaming noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!I am just going to tell you how this book made me feel while reading it: sadness, anger, disgust, frustration, giggley,scared, hopeful, exited, anguish,and heartbroken.If you haven't read any of the kiera Hudson novels yet, I would suggest you rewind and go back to the beginning with Vampire Shift.You will fall in love with this series and find your ...more
Claire
Oct 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Was in such a rush to read this as wanting to know how the story continues but find myself shouting out, and do not possibly want to believe what is happening. As this has been a long journey and I feel as though I have travelled along side the gang all the way. You're compelled to keep reading even though you might not like what you find on the otherside. This book has got it all the thrills,the action, the heartaches all the things you'd expect from one of Tim's books. The only downside is you
Tracy
Aug 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
again what can i say, another fab read, and a cliff hanger just to keep you guessing . He is very good at that, cant wait for the next book to come out.
I would recommend anyone to read the whole series , you wont be disappointed and you will come back for more.
Michelle  novelsontherun
Shelves: fave-books
5 OUTSTANDING POTTER STARS!!

“See you later, alligator.”

I know, that wasn’t funny:(

Murphy and Potter together just ‘feels’ like home to me, they are so comfo
Caroline Barker
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This novel has left me feeling utterley shocked and impatient to find out exactly what is going to happen next. Keira Hudson is definitely back and the main focus of this book, along with Potter. The story is told from both points of view and is completely filled with mystery, emotion, action, adventure, fear and dread.

At the beginning of the book is an Author's Note. This is a short account of what 'Dead Statues' has in store for the reader, i.e. the areas and characters it will be focusing on.
A Book Vacation
Aug 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
To see my full review:

Once again, O’Rourke sets the scene for a powerful Kiera Hudson book that will have readers second-guessing all the characters, but mainly… the most beloved, Potter. This novel is much darker than the rest; with the recent death of a character very close to our hearts and the constant fighting and “betrayal” amongst the remaining characters, O’Rourke makes this a heartbreaking tale. Moreover, the vivid descriptions of flesh being torn from bodies make
Mandi
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I just adore Tim O'Rourke's work. He's one of the few independent authors who's work I purchase as soon as it's available at full price because I know it's going to be well written and worth the $$. :)

Dead Statues was no exception. This one was much darker and gorier than the previous books in the series. It's told from both Potter & Kiera's view, which I just loved. Much of the book was focused on dealing with their own grief and guilt over things that happened in the past. For the first ti
Nereid
Oct 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Kiera knows Potter is keeping secrets from her, she just doesn't know the reason why. As this book is told from both Potter and Kiera's POV, it offers us a valuable insight into their feelings and the guilt that they both live with over the choices they have made. Kayla gets to the heart of the matter when she seeks vengeance for her brothers death though it does not lessen her grief. A terrible misunderstanding will change the course of their lives and in a world that has been "Pushed", one wro ...more
Shelley
Sep 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-releases
*Genre* Urban Fantasy
*Rating* 4.0

*Full Review coming*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Tim you absolutley killed me with this ending! Instead of reading another book, I now have to dig out Dead Seth (the bastard!) so I can find out what happens next. I really feel all sorts of emotions right now, especially for Kiera and Potter who were played like banjos by Jack Seth. Nice surprise seeing Murphy back where he belongs..right next to Kiera, Potter, and Kayla.
Sue McGarvie
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
In this book I found the darkness I could foresee in the previous ones, skin-walkers, Vampyrus in hiding, living statues or dead people turned to stone? And the group is now having trouble, too many secrets coming out into the light, too many dangers lurking around them. The past attempts to catch up with them and kick them off balance. How will the gang be able to stay together and survive? Will Potter be able to redeem himself? Will Kiera believe everything that's being revealed to her?
Jen
Oct 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love Kiera.She is very loyal and always tries to do the right thing,but right now I'm kinda thinking "what the flip" and I am kinda mad at Potter for being so closed off. I hate cliffhangers. The waiting kills me. One of the things I love about Kiera is that she is so noble.She is also smart and can kick butt.Man I just want the next book. I love this series and this book was awesome...( all Tim's books are awesome).. I can't wait for the next one!
Lekeisha The Booknerd
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It was better than I hoped for. Can't wait until Book 4 comes out!
Gemma
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome love the whole series
Donna Langley
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whooaaaa

So many depths to the world they live in its down right freaky! Statues now I see, they are them wow again freaky and that damn Seth ugh, always lurking around the corner, I knew he was in it but also wondering who else is involved that we don't know of yet? Hmmmm
Jean
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

I really enjoy the writing style of this author. I would recommend them to friends and family. I gladly give my 5 star rating.
Allie rademacher
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book, fresh-start
this series is going fast
Jackie
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another phenomenal episode of Kiera Hudson’s life packed with drama, pain, love, passion, death. As always, I was kept sitting at the end of my seat! Poor poor potty mouthed Potter almost screwed over by one of those bit** wolves again! Then of course Kiera – how that girl keeps it together – wow. Yet, you see her almost crumbling (literally) with the choice Seth tells her she must make. Then the fighter comes back to us when she realizes what she needs to do to save ALL the people she loves.

Th
Brandi Matherly
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! I found myself so engrossed in the characters and all of the twists and turns in the plot, just when I thought I had it figured out, there would be a new twist on the whole story. I loved the way it kept me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning.I have read both of the Kiera Hudson series and can't wait for the third series to begin.
Yvonna Sherlock
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great

Keeps you flipping throught the pages to find out what is going to happen next. Tim O'Rurke does not disappoint.
Caryn cleveland
Oct 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
loved it can't wait to read dead seth!!!!
Julie
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
read this in one day
Carmen
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Potter fan all the way! I cried when he was pouring out his heart to Kayla about and Kiera and how he really did care about Isador. Great book.

Annie
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
like all the other books, Tim has made me wanting more and more cant wait to dead seth.
Elishajean
The series is great so far..
Janice
Feb 22, 2014
  • Pretty When She Destroys (Pretty When She Dies, #3)
  • Phantom (Endlessly, #3)
  • Not Dead Yet (Lucy Hart, Deathdealer #2)
  • Slippery Souls (Sunray Bay, #1)
  • The Vortex (Enchanted Immortals, #2)
  • Eternity of Vengeance (Heku #7)
  • Accidentally Wolf (Seraphine Thomas, #1)
  • Drug (Kassidy Bell Series Book 1)
  • Claimed by a Vampire (The Claiming #2)
  • The Cabin (Book One): MIA's Story
  • Three of a Kind: Tales of Luck, Chance & Misfortune
  • The Vampire Who Played Dead (A Spinoza Novella)
  • Taste (Ava Delaney, #5)
  • Shadow of Death (The Chosen Chronicles #2)
  • Nocturne (The Celtic Vampyre Saga, #2)
Tim is the author of over sixty books including the No 1 bestselling 'Kiera Hudson Series', 'Samantha Carter - Vampire Seeker Series', 'The Sydney Hart Mysteries', 'The Moon Trilogy, and 'The Mechanic' among other titles.

Tim is currently working on new Kiera Hudson books and other works.

Don't be shy; feel free to contact Tim at any of the following:

Email: Kierahudson91@aol.com

Website: www.timorour
More about Tim O'Rourke

Kiera Hudson Series Two (9 books)
  • Dead Flesh (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #1)
  • Dead Angels (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #2)
  • Dead Seth (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #4)
  • Dead Wolf (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #5)
  • Dead Water (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #6)
  • Dead Push (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #7)
  • Dead Lost (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #8)
  • Dead End (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #9)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Wrong Man
    $9.49 $1.99
  • What You Don't Know
    $13.99 $2.99
  • The River Is Dark (Liam Dempsey, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • When They Come for You (Harper McDaniel #1)
  • Murder at Bray Manor : a cozy historical mystery
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Every Single Secret
  • Name of the Devil: A Jessica Blackwood Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Working Fire
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Night Crew (Sean Drummond, #7)
  • The Music of the Deep
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Adventuress (Lady Emily, #10)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Summer Children (The Collector, #3)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Good Twin
    $5.99 $2.99
  • An Innocent Client (Joe Dillard, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Speed of Sound (Speed of Sound Thrillers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Bones (Shetland Island, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Bourne Initiative (Jason Bourne, #14)
  • The Good Neighbor
  • Under an English Heaven: An Ellie Kent Mystery
  • Pretty Girls Dancing
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Swansong (DI Nick Dixon #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Have His Carcase (Lord Peter Wimsey #8)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
  • Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Mr. Timothy
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
  • The Memory Closet
  • What Lies Below
  • Silent Child
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures
  • Pleasantville
    $12.49 $1.99
  • The Walkers of Dembley (Agatha Raisin, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Killing Orders
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Prince Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles #11)
  • Horrorstör
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Mind's Eye (Inspector Van Veeteren #1)
  • The Sound of Rain
  • Since We Fell
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Monkey's Raincoat (Elvis Cole, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hidden Killers (Tennison, #2)
  • What If
  • Come Closer
  • My Best Friend's Exorcism
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Cold Granite (Logan McRae, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Private Lies (Jane Avery #1)
  • Liars, Inc.
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Death Wears a Mask (Amory Ames Mystery, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Sacred Clowns (Navajo Mysteries, #11)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Paragon Walk (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #3)
  • The Secret Mother