Start by marking “Public Adoration (Sturgis Rally Riders, #3)” as Want to Read:
Public Adoration (Sturgis Rally Riders, #3)

Public Adoration (Sturgis Rally Riders #3)

3.22  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Jonas Wright wants his wife back in his arms and in his bed where she belongs. Grief and weight gain have skewed her body image until she cannot see the sexy woman he desires with his every breath. Nearly out of time and out of options, he risks losing her forever in a desperate, public attempt to show her how gorgeous she still is. If it takes the groans of strangers to m ...more
Published June 19th 2012 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Public Adoration, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Public Adoration

Pam
Apr 08, 2013 rated it liked it
3 short stars
"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes.”

I've gone click happy again, it's what happens when I don't read the full description, I saw "Biker", "Tattoo" and I clicked away. I got this as a free bundle on amazon, I thought it was the same couple in each story, but nope I was wrong, it's about four "couples" and their one night at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.

Super duper short read as all 4 stories I read in less than an hour.I usually don't read super short novella's but this
Yona
Jonas loves his wife very much, but she lost someone close to her and gained weight because of it and she is still grieving and doesn't believe her husband when he tells her she is sexy. They go away for a few days so he can show her that he still loves her and finds her very attractive, but it takes a public scene of adoration so she can believe him.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
KcLu's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

What woman hasn’t questioned her sexiness after weight gain?

Public Adoration is a beautiful tale of a man trying to prove to his wife that he loves her the way she is and that he finds every one of her curves sexy as hell!

Jonas Wright misses his wife. She is right in front of him, but distant due to her fears. He has brought her to a bike week with a plan to show her how sexy she is exactly.

Connie lives in fear that she will lose her sexy husband. She sees
Cocktails and Books
This quick 24 page read is about what a man will do to prove to his wife that he still desires her. Jonas takes his wife away for a week's vacation to try and get their relationship back on track. As there time comes to an end, he realizes he's no closer to reconnecting with her than he was before. What finally breaks through his wife's self doubt? Anal sex at their campsite in view of other campers.

I'm not really sure how public anal sex finally makes her realize that her husband really loves h
Kelly
Apr 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Awww .... this one was sweet. And sexy. I really liked that Jonas didn't care if Connie had gained a few pounds and he was willing to push her past her comfort zone to prove it. Using naughty back door lovin' in the great outdoors while strangers look on to remind her that she's still a strong, sexy lady... well, it worked! *thumbs up* for creativity, Jonas!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Public Adoration was a free Kindle book I downloaded on 04/08/13 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
Bookish Michelle
Aug 16, 2012 rated it liked it
An extreme action to get his wife to be confident about herself and that he still crave for her despite her appearance. Although interesting, I cannot fathom how her husband's action will allow her to feel his love for her and I find Jonas a little pushy. However, I do appreciate his efforts to show his wife what he felt. This is a quick read for those who love shorter (and extreme) stories as it can be easily finished in one sitting

2.5/5 Stars
T.
Apr 21, 2013 added it
I downloaded The Sturgis Rally Riders collection as a free box set from Amazon. Each of the stories in the anthology were quick 20-30min reads. No great character or story development, just a set up for a bit of erotica/quickie hookups. Not my style, as I like plots and detailed stories, but they were well done for their genre.
Boxy Frown
Apr 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sweet little interlude with a husband using a somewhat unorthodox method to prove to his wife that she is still hot.
Army-mom
Apr 08, 2013 rated it liked it
My hubby wants to go stur. for a bike a rally. rWe watch their shows on tv all the time. Nice story, wish it was longer.
Charlene
Chris Chainey
Aug 10, 2013
Anica
Oct 11, 2013

Sturgis Rally Riders (6 books)
  • Runaway Virgin (Sturgis Rally Riders, #1)
  • Whipped Puppy (Sturgis Rally Riders, #2)
  • Beautiful Ink (Sturgis Rally Riders, #4)
  • Bella Ink (Sturgis Rally Riders, #5)
  • L.C. Dean BUNDLE (Sturgis Rally Riders)