Start by marking “Hidden Agenda (Perfect Submissive, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Agenda (Perfect Submissive, #1)

Hidden Agenda (Perfect Submissive, #1)

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Agenda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Agenda

Patrick Whitehurst
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Author Kay Jaybee has a knack for sexy prose - and it can often come quick, fast, and dirty.

Her "Perfect Submissive Trilogy," from Xcite Books, is a shining example of to-the-point lustful prose, penned in an unshakable style, and hitting all the marks expected from a well respected author. Reading her work leaves no doubt she is in control - both in her craft and in her knowledge of what readers want when it comes to sexy BDSM material. In adult literature, most want something scandalous, they
Chris
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
What a fantastic read! Kay Jaybee never fails to deliver.

What I love about her writing is that she often teases you down a corridor in which you think you can guess where you're going only to have another steamy corridor open in it's place.

The Perfect Submissive is just one of those books. A number of times I thought I could guess where it was all leading only to have Miss Jaybee show me a more erotic way to end things.

The Perfect Submissive is fantastic and know how to leave you wanting more s
Lindsey
Mar 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-freebies
help gifs photo: tumblr_lh7nz6UvRM1qaobv3.gif

Help lol Does anyone know if the title changed on this book? All the info is wiped from this book and her other book The Perfect Submissive has the same characters?

Just a title / cover change or complete book overhaul?

Amazon freebie 3/27/13
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
2.5-3 stars

I decided to try this novella series because of how much I enjoyed Brie by Red Phoenix, but unfortunately the first part of this story did not grab me as much as I had expected. I can see how this series could have great potential but I just had a hard time getting into this first part. The POV switches back and forth between two female characters and I'm not sure if one of these is actually supposed to be the main protagonist and the other is a secondary character, or if both of them
Cor Cordium
Very rarely will I give a book, especially a BDSM book, five stars. I found this one to be believable.

I was pleased the subs (in training) were not knowledgeable of this lifestyle and were surprised at their acceptance into their role. It was non-consent in the way that it was not discussed before the "seduction" (and formally agreed upon), but was not "abuse" - as the sub was not opposed. Just to note, no safe word was given, but the D did not "abuse" the sub. (IMO)

There are many books out the
Natalie50208
Oct 25, 2012 rated it liked it
I wish there was a little more character/plot development - but was nice to read a book with the 'shoe on the other foot'.
Joelle
Oct 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Interesting. Held my interest and made me wnat to find out what happens to Jess.
Dianne Danielsen