Start by marking “Are You Ready To Receive The Love You Desire” as Want to Read:
Are You Ready To Receive The Love You Desire

Are You Ready To Receive The Love You Desire

3.25  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Are You Ready to Receive the Love You Desire is a collection of short stories both true and inspired by the Holy Spirit to help us prepare ourselves to receive the right kind of love. So many times we ask the Lord to bless us with a husband, when most of the time we really aren't ready to receive the man God has so lovingly prepared us to receive. In other words, we need t ...more
Published August 2nd 2012 by CreateSpace (first published August 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Are You Ready To Receive The Love You Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Are You Ready To Receive The Love You Desire

Denise
Nov 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Very insightful. This book truly made me think about my walk with the Lord and how I needed to get my house in order before I bring a man into my life. I had always thought I was ready to have someone in my life, but after reading this down to earth book, I realize I need to work on me a little bit more, and work on my relationship with the Lord even more.

You are so right, every man that says "AMEN" doesn't make him "A MAN" OR the "RIGHT MAN" to be in my life.

God bless you for sharing your life
Heather
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was ok
Wasn't what I expected. It's a great book for foundational groundwork & I love her testimonies. It's simply that I've long ago walked through the issues this book discusses. If you need a good starting place then I recommend this book.
Shearon
Aug 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Manju
Ioan-Alexandru
Apr 12, 2018
Naomi
Aug 12, 2014
I've been in the ministry for over 20 years. My writing ministry has been blessing people on the internet for over 10 years with words of encouragement which I send out to strengthen and comfort those in their walk with the Lord.

I can easily speak on the subject of letting go, let God and get on with your life so you can move on a higher level. Having dealt with abuse, abandonment, rejection, and
More about Shearon D. Hurst