Start by marking “Doctor Who: When's the Doctor?” as Want to Read:
Doctor Who: When's the Doctor?

Doctor Who: When's the Doctor?

If you enjoyed tracking the Doctor through his alien adventures in Where's the Doctor?, you'll love hunting him and his friends down as he travels through time. Can you spot the Doctor, Rory, Amy, and the TARDIS in Ancient Rome, Victorian London, and the far future? With loads to find, these incredibly detailed images will keep you searching for hours!
Published November 2nd 2012 by Penguin UK (first published September 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Doctor Who, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor Who

James
Dec 22, 2013 rated it liked it
An early Christmas gift from my sister – although she assured me it was, at least in part, meant as a joke – this is a Doctor Who style adaptation of the Where's Wally style book that we must have all seen at least once. In this one we are presented with thirteen double-page spreads representing various adventures of the Doctor: from Ancient Egypt through Victorian London and on to the End of the World; even alien worlds like Metebelis III. Each spread challenges you to find – somewhere – hidden ...more
Colleen
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Travel with the doctor to Victorian London, The Stone Age, and even to a TARDIS junk yard. Find the Doctor before its to late! Only thing is, I wish the put Doctor 10 in it:)
Andy Hickman
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jorge Santillan, “Doctor Who: When's the Doctor?” (2012)
This is cool. Alternating between the historical past and the sci-fi future. A clever adaption of 'where' to 'when'.
The 11th Doctor, Amy, Rory and the Tardis have to be found .. oh, and an assortment of (in)conspicuous other Whovian characters also.
Keri Payton
>It's no secret that I adore 'Where's the Doctor?' - a book in the search-and-find style of the iconic 'Where's Wally?' Dare I say 'When's the Doctor' blows it out of the Waters of Mars? I do.

Starring the Eleventh Doctor, Amy and Rory, travelling through time in the TARDIS, Jorge Santillan has managed to bring the worlds of Doctor Who to life, with many more Easter Eggs han I anticipated.

Find Daleks, Cybermen and Weeping Angelsin numerous scenes, along with an assortment of familiar character
Sarah Michelle Virginia  DeRosier
This little book reminded me so very much for finding Waldo but for the who vain in all of us. The artwork was both very simple but very detailed it had a great look to it. And I loved how you saw modern references to the show but all so things that the old Doctor Who fan would recognize like K9 or the tom baker scarf.
David Edmonds
Nov 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: doctor-who
You know what, this is a perfectly silly little book, a "Where's Waldo" for Doctor Who fans, but it makes me smile, and sometimes all you need is a perfectly silly little book that makes you smile.

As with "Where's the Doctor", travel with the Doctor across time and try to find him, Amy, Rory, the TARDIS, and various other items in this book for both kids and adults alike.
HR readsNstuff
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
great for whovians... but it's also a good book for young and old ... i sat down with my 4 year old and searched for the doctor together. because it wasn't as cluttered as the WW books he 'found' the doctor before me sometimes.
Anni (Tea in the Treetops)
Gorgeous pics in this Where's Wally-style hunt for the Doctor, the TARDIS, Amy and Rory through scenes from the series, plus cameos from all sorts of characters and monsters. My three-year-old son loves to search for the Doctor and the TARDIS!
Sara Forsberg
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
As another reviewer put it: perfectly timey-wimey, wibbly-wobbly. Where's Waldo in Doctor Who form - what's not to like?
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
A "Where's Waldo" book for Whovians young and old. I don't care that I am in my mid-twenties, I still enjoyed searching for the Doctor and his companions in every scene.
Miranda
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
Like Where's Waldo for Doctor Who fans.
Heather
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another round of puzzle book fun with the Doctor; this is Where's Waldo? for Whovians of all ages!
Jean-Marie
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
A fun twist on "Where's Waldo?" for Doctor Who fans. My 6-year-old and 10-year-old went right to work on finding the Doctor when it arrived today via Amazon. Lots of excitement.
Carrie
Jun 03, 2015
Deanna
Nov 25, 2014
Karen B.
rated it did not like it
Dec 25, 2014