Start by marking “How to De-clutter and Make Money Now” as Want to Read:
How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

3.38  ·  Rating details ·  88 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
***NEWLY REVISED, EXPANDED AND UPDATED!***
Imagine clearing the clutter from your home - and getting paid to do it! How to De-clutter and Make Money Now includes everything you need to know to turn your clutter into cash - fast. Learn what sells, where to sell it, and for how much...plus a whole lot more.

Written by a leading organizing expert, this invaluable guide is jam-p
Paperback, 1, 82 pages
Published April 9th 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about How to De-clutter and Make Money Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

Lacey
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I received thi book in the Goodreads Giveaway and I am glad I won. Great information that will definitely help once I am ready to sell my books, CDs, movies, Etc. I recommend reading this book! It is chalk full of great information and the author explains all the different ways to declutter and how to make money on the side whether online or through other means.

Awesome book! Thanks Good Reads for giving this book to me in the giveaways and thanks Donna Smallin Kuper for writing an excellent tool
Kristina Franken
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book for anyone it is very easy to do thanks to Donna great explaination. For obvious reasons I wanted this book but need some help to get started. Thank you Donna for giving me a starting point. Definte must read.

I received this book free of charge from the Goodreads author and am not bound in anyway to give a postive recommendation.
Monique
May 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-book
Quick and easy read. Very informative with great ideas on how to make money with the items that are cluttering up your home. The step-by-step instructions on how to sale on eBay, amazon, & Craigslist are outstanding, The fact that I was able to download this for FREE was even better.
Missy Bisciotti
Good overview

The book details all of the options for online and face to face selling your clutter. It's nice to have all in one place.
Darlene
May 24, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those looking for another place to sell their stuff.
Recommended to Darlene by: The author
After reading another book by Donna Smallin Kuper, I decided I would try to stay with her and read this book. Well, this book was about selling, not so much about decluttering. And I see a lot of reviews that are criticizing that. But, um, read the title. The assumption is you've already decided which parts of the clutter your going to get rid of and what you're going to sell. This book just suggests ways in which to do that.

The only problem I have with the book, was trying to find it on Amazon.
Ionia
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I guess you could say this book is about decluttering in some round about kind of way. It doesn't actually talk much about decluttering. What it is filled with is useful information on how to sell and find a market for things that you no longer use or care for. I thought this author did a good job of offering ideas for how to make money on items you no longer want. This book has quite a few ideas on places where you might be able to sell your unwanted stuff and the different ways to do so. I fou ...more
WendyMcP
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
This is a good book for January for all those turn-over-a-new-leaf, THIS-year-I'm-gettin'-on-top-of-things type of folks. The title misleads -- it's the many ways of selling, not the de-cluttering per she that she covers. I found it enormously informative.
Kim
Jan 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More about the best ways to make money on your clutter, rather than how to actually de-clutter - but that aside, there were some very helpful tidbits - even for this seasoned eBay/Craigslist/charity donating gal.
Kelly Decoteau
Dec 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Becoming outdated but has a few good website recommendations.
Eva
Mar 02, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Held some very helpful information.
Nancy
Kim Paulus
Jun 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Clean It! A to Z Guide of How to Clean Your Home
  • Kitchen Organization Made Easy: Creative Kitchen Storage and Pantry Storage Solutions
  • The Organized Kitchen: Keep Your Kitchen Clean, Organized, And Full Of Good Food and Save Time, Money, (And Your Sanity) Every Day!
  • The Frugal Life: The Simple Path to Living a Good Life on a Budget
  • Couponing for the Beginner: A Guide to Couponing for the Uninitiated
  • 31 Days To A Clean And Organized Home:  How To Organize, Clean, And Keep Your Home Spotless
  • Quick Fix Healthy Breakfasts Under 300 Calories: That Keep You Feeling Energized and Help You Lose Weight
  • How to Save Money at Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to Cut Spending
  • Saying Goodbye
  • How I Made Over $42,000 in 1 Month Selling My Kindle eBooks
  • Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Easy Home Organization Tips and Storage Solutions for Clutter-Free Living
  • Unclutter Your Life! How to Tame Your Mess, Calm Your Mind, Lighten your Load
  • Simple Living - 30 days to less stuff and more life
  • Born to Win: Keeping Your Firstborn Edge without Losing Your Balance
  • Organic Gardening Beginner's Manual
  • Trailersteading: Voluntary Simplicity in a Mobile Home
  • Household DIY: Save Time and Money with Do It Yourself Hints & Tips on Furniture, Clothes, Pests, Stains, Residues, Odors and More!
  • Getting Rid Of It: Eliminate the Clutter in Your Life
I am an organizing strategist, certified House Cleaning Technician and author of a dozen books on how to unclutter, organize, clean up and simplify your life. My latest release is Clear the Clutter, Find Happiness. I invite you to sign up for free organizing tips at www.unclutter.com or join my Unclutter.com Organizing Support Group on Facebook.
More about Donna Smallin Kuper...