Start by marking “The Spark Solution: A Complete Two-Week Diet Program to Fast-Track Weight Loss and Total Body Health” as Want to Read:

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  95 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
From the experts behind the New York Times bestseller The Spark and the creators of SparkPeople.com comes The Spark Solution, a breakthrough two-week diet program deemed one of the "Best Diets" by U.S. News & World Report. Designed to help you lose weight and optimize your health, The Spark Solution is a dynamic, comprehensive, and proven program.

With an introduction b
Published May 7th 2013 by HarperOne

To ask other readers questions about The Spark Solution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spark Solution

Teressa Morris
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Here's what I enjoyed about the book:

Quite a few motivational stories from people who have already used the Spark system to lose weight and keep it off.
A two week program (including recipes) of diet and exercise ideas - this was my favorite part. I got quite a few new recipes for my repertoire, one of which I am including below.
An "after plan" with tips on how to keep the momentum going because I am not on a diet, I am making healthy lifestyle changes.

And here are the changes I made as a resu
Dee
May 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Reviewing this as a book is weird since this is more of a cookbook. But there is info about weightloss and I do have some opinions on the book so here goes.

The weightloss info is very basic - if you've been actively working on losing weight and understand the basics (whether or not you are achieving your goals) this book might not be for you. It would be most useful for someone who drinks a few six packs of coke per week and eats out at fast food regularly; someone who needs a bit of a come-to-
Kelly
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it

Solid book to go with sparkpeople.com

The book continues with the philosophy of the website, change your lifestyle to get healthy, and gives some tools to make it happen. It is an easy read, practical and offers the free website services to support it. I really enjoyed the real people quotes, motivation and stories in the book to make it all real.
Monika
May 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: diet, non-fiction
I love sparkpeople.com. This sort of companion book, is LESS helpful than the actual website. The website has trackers, meals suggestions, community forums, recipes, articles. WHY read the book? Nothing new or out of the ordinary here.
Karen
Jun 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Fine but not really what I was looking for. I get better information from their website.
Melody
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(finish date is an estimate)

Carolyn Stone