Start by marking “Hearts Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Hearts Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3.5)

Hearts Untamed (Feral Warriors #3.5)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  535 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Originally appeared in the print anthology Bitten By Cupid.

Ten years after he spurned Julianne's declaration of love and then vanished, Zee's back—only this time he's the one being rejected. Now, in the midst of a Valentine's Day celebration, he's realized she's more beautiful than ever…and just as stubborn.

Julianne's in desperate straits, and involving Zee could jeopardiz
Published September 18th 2012 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Hearts Untamed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts Untamed

Vanessa theJeepDiva
Nov 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
This story is set in the Feral world, but only has three Feral Warriors in very small roles. The story itself is about a Therian (Zeeland) and a Therian/Ilina mix breed (Julianne.) The Ilina race has been believed extinct for more than a thousand years. There is a reason no one knows of their current existence, they kill them all plain and simple. Julianne has found out that she is a mixed breed and unless she finds something they are looking for she will meet this same fate.

After a ten year ab
Vipsania Agrippina
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Too short. This one could have been fleshed out into a full novel. I adore Zeeland and Julianne. It was so nice to read a story without the angst.
Monica Olmstead
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
o my god i love this book i have got to get the rest i couldn't put it down
Mel
I originally read Hearts Untamed, Feral Warriors #3.5 by Pamela Palmer in the Bitten by Cupid anthology. I was expecting it to be about one of the Ferals but it wasn't. It was about someone else, but a couple of my boys made an appearance and Melisande, the heroine in the upcoming, A Love Untamed, Feral Warriors #7, was introduced, as well as another Ilina essential to the Feral's storyline.

The story was really good and I'm curious about Zeeland. He and Hawke are buddies from way back and he se
Mel
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I originally read Hearts Untamed (Feral Warriors #3.5) by Pamela Palmer in the Bitten by Cupid anthology. I was expecting it to be about one of the Ferals but it wasn't. It was about someone else but a couple of the boys made an appearance and Melisande, the heroine in the upcoming, A Love Untamed (Feral Warriors #7), was introduced as well as another Ilina essential to the Feral's storyline. The story was really good and I'm curious about Zeeland. He and Hawke are buddies from way back and he s ...more
Dorothea Müller
Die erste Novella zur Krieger des Lichts-Reihe:

Julianne hat ihr Herz Zee geschenkt und er ist einfach verschwunden. Nach zehn Jahren taucht er wieder auf als Julianne in Gefahr schwebt. Doch Julianne will seine Hilfe nicht um ihn zu beschützen. Zee sieht endlich ein das er auch sein Herz schon lange ihr geschenkt hat.

Auch die Novella ist sehr gut geschrieben und hat alles dabei. Spannung, Action, Gefühle und Liebe, etwas Romantik und ein Hauch Erotik. :) Natürlich war die Geschichte einfach mal
Michelle Tempted By Books
I grabbed this from the library and then found out I already read it in Bitten by Cupid. This is a rerelease in ebook.

I am a big fan of the Feral Warriors. This story however is about Therians and Ilinas. This is basically an introduction to Ilinas. Zee and Julianne are great together even if they lack communication skills for a good hunk of the story. I love Pamela's erotica so I am going to give this a high rating.
Mjcm00
Sep 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I originally read this novella in the Bitten By Cupid anthology. I loved it. It's a great addition to the Feral Warriors series. Fans of the series will love Zee and Julianne. It may be a novella, but this short read packs a lot of story. It's got romance, action, struggles, twists and lots of heart and emotion. If you haven't read the series, that's okay. You can get a good taste for the series with this short read. Absolute recommend!
Kael
Aw this was a cute short story. I'd read it before in the 'bitten by cupid' anthology but decided to reread it as I wanted to see if I want to read the series.

Julianne is worried about something happening in her life and although Zee left ten years ago, when he hears that she's scared he rushes home to find out what's wrong. I loved both Julianne and Zee and I liked the glimpse in to the world that the series is set in. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series!
Linda
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ten years earlier, Julianne let Zeeland know her deepest wishes, and he ran. Now hes back, but shes in deep trouble and doesnt want anyone to know. Zee is the one who could see this one her, and she just wants to run and hide. Will he let her?
A quick read, smutty fluff, suspense, angst and action.
Fun to return to the Feral world and cant wait for the next full novel.
C.A. Szarek
Sep 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! it was a great addition to the feral series! Very sweet and Endearing! Zee was hot! steamy kisses and sexy love scenes! I don't know why I did not read it before but I'm really glad it was made a stand-alone novella! Really looking forward to Fox and Mel's book! Can't wait!
Joelle
Oct 02, 2012 rated it liked it
I'm a huge fan of the Feral Warriors and picked this up because it's part of the series. A pretty good read but I am more into the Ferals themselves so I was a little disappointed but on it's own, it's a good story!
Louisa
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story, we learned more about this world, and I can't wait to read more of this series!
Theresa
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cute little Valentine story. I read it in the antholgy 'Bitten by Cupid' Given insite to the Therians through the eyes of the regular people
Shannon
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
I have a huge crush on Zeeland.
D.G.
Gail B.
Mar 03, 2013
Lydia
Sep 05, 2014
Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book)
Mar 22, 2013
  • Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)
  • Eternal Beauty (Mark of the Vampire #4.5)
  • A Mating Dance (Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • Winter Wishes
  • The Fangover (The Fangover, #1)
  • Bitten by Cupid (Includes: Argeneau #12.5; Offspring #2.5; Feral Warriors #3.5)
  • Shadow of the Moon (Nightcreature, #11.5)
  • Lust Unleashed (Night Seekers, #1)
  • Crossroads (Southern Arcana, #2)
  • When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity, #12)
  • Sharing a Demon's Bond (A Loving Nip #5)
  • Primal Cravings (Primes, #11)
  • Vampires Gone Wild (Vamp City, #1.5; Love at Stake, #13.5; Diaries of an Urban Panther, #3.5)
  • One Daring Night (Dare To Love)
  • Mine Forever (Brac Pack Next Gen #5)
  • Primal Attraction (Pendragon Gargoyles, #3)
  • His Ring Is Not Enough (Holt Sisters, #1)
  • Dead Sexy
Pamela Palmer is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Feral Warriors shape-shifter series, the Esri Series, and (coming in 2012) the Vamp City series. Raised in an Air Force family, Pamela lived in eleven different houses by the time she was fourteen. The two constants in her life—her family and her imagination. When her initial career goal of captaining starships didn't pan ...more
More about Pamela Palmer...

Feral Warriors (9 books)
  • Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors, #1)
  • Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors, #2)
  • Passion Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3)
  • Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4)
  • Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors, #5)
  • Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors, #6)
  • A Love Untamed (Feral Warriors, #7)
  • Krieger des Lichts - Ungezähmt: Drei Romane in einem eBook (Krieger-des-Lichts-Reihe)
  • Wulfe Untamed (Feral Warriors, #8)