Start by marking “One Direction: A Year with One Direction” as Want to Read:
One Direction: A Year with One Direction

One Direction: A Year with One Direction (One Direction Scrapbook)

4.76  ·  Rating details ·  2,021 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
One Direction are the biggest band on the planet. Celebrate their story with this official guide crammed full of exclusive interviews and never-seen-before photos.
Published January 2nd 2013 by HarperCollins (first published August 1st 2012)

Paula Towers
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I decided to read “One Direction: The Official Annual 2013” basically because I’m a die-hard fan of One Direction! Why would I not!? Plus, it’s always interesting to see how well biographies are written, as they’re obviously not written by the actual person/s and to be able to compare them with the actual person/s writing, like I can do with this, as One Direction have written an autobiography.

This book falls under the Wider Reading category “A diary, autobiography, or biography” on the Bingo-Bo
Marcie
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
One Direction is very popular among the teen set these days. The band has been everywhere from concerts to award shows, from television appearances to magazine covers. One Direction: A Year With One Direction takes a look at their lives from their beginning on X-Factor to where they are today. This book includes interviews with each member, articles such as how they feel about their fans, and their personal style.
This book is something that every One Direction fan will want to own. It's full of
Alessandra
Jan 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Directioners
I think only directioners or fans will really enjoy this book, because none-fans can gather nearly the same information over the internet (google). For directioners it is certainly a nice book. You've got the whole story about One Direction combined with lovely pictures of the lads. As a directioner myself I really liked to read the book and gain some new knowledge about the whole X Factore time and the time shortly after that, because I missed out on it when it happened.
Kenya Bautista
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What can be more gorgeous than a group of these five boys? nothing can. Read this book if you really love One Direction and follow their journeys through life and during their life. Deserves 5-stars for sure.
Lara
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it
So of course i liked the book because i love them, but it just seemed like one of those magazine interviews and i never really trust them (idk why tho) + it’s an old book so most of the facts aren’t true anymore but i still enjoyed reading about them :)
Jaliesa
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read a book called One Direction: A year with one direction. This book is about a boy band. The boys’ names are Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan. They started on Xfactor by themself and they all got eliminated. Then the judge named Simon said they could come back on the show as a group. That is how One direction became One Direction. There main conflict was that they thought they would not become big popstars.
My opinion about this book is that I loved it.
Doreen doffour
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
hey guys can I have nail Louis please some people are waiting for you they are scared and they can't wait to see you for real life can I ask nail and Louis something Ava Doreen Miranda Leila ebony Layla Eloise Sarah Mayana and Zoe we all want to have a date with to all and we want to marry you ''yes ''and nail said she want Miranda and Louis said she want Doreen so the other went away.
Katrina Lowry
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
how i can read this ??? please help me
Salma
Oct 21, 2013 added it
Rian Hartness
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One Direction is the boyband that keeps many alive, and is very VERY good at what they do. I could not be more proud of the boys. Anyway, of course the book is great! It's One Direction!
Dharshana Manoj
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lots of trivia, pictures, interviews, quizzes. All about one direction during their Up All Night days. Anything a fan girl could ever ask for. <3
Flor Castillo
zayn is saxy
I Love zayn
ZAYN is nice
☆Michelle☆
Lettura veloce del 2013 degli One Direction. Almeno in parte perché si sa, viene detto un quarto di quello che è successo.
Immagini viste e riviste, informazioni che già si sanno. Qualunque Directioner sa la data del compleanno di Louis o il colore preferito di Niall.
Purtroppo, questo libro è stato solo uno spreco di alberi poiché è uno di quei libri messi sul mercato solo per fare soldi. È molto triste come cosa, oltre che essere dannoso per l’ambiente, quindi non posso fare altro che dargli 2.
Kim Heimbuch
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Avery, age 9
This book says it is an official One Direction book and features page after page of full color pictures and personal information about each of the band members. For only sixty pages, it is broken up into a lot of different categories. The first part of the book is like a “get to know” for each guy with all of their favorite things from music to clothes and their hair. It also has a full page colored photo of each one.
Read full review at http://www.musingwithcrayolakym.com
Glenda Cisneros
How do I read this?
Jemila
Nov 12, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I am In love with this book
Kailin
I really love 1d
A6819063yous.com
Hailey
Oct 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Omfg this is the best oh how I love niall
Amanda Rudolph
Oct 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
IT'S PERFECT!
jessica
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
bought and read because im one direction trash. pretty sure its just a phase.

5 stars
Rebekah Zammit Munro
i think that this was a great book to read
Liliana
May 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very informative shows how the boys think :)
RaDhIkA
Mar 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
a fun read if ur a 1D fan..
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
A must have for One Direction fans.

Reviewed on Mundie Kids for HC http://mundiekids.blogspot.com/2013/0...
Ruthie
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OHMYLANTA ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One Direction
  • One Direction A-Z
  • One Direction: What Makes You Beautiful
  • One Dream, One Direction
  • One Direction: No Limits
  • One Direction: Straight to the Top!
  • 100% One Direction: The 100% Unofficial Biography
  • Harry Styles Annual 2013
  • Superstars! One Direction: Inside Their World
  • 1d: The One Direction Story. by Danny White
  • One Direction: The Ultimate Fan Book

One Direction Scrapbook (2 books)
  • One Direction: Behind the Scenes

• The Taste of Air
    $9.99 $3.49
  • The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos
    $14.99 $2.99
  • The Lord God Made Them All (All Creatures Great and Small, #4)
    $17.99 $1.99