Start by marking “Your Daily Bible Verse: 366 Verses Correlated by Month and Day” as Want to Read:
Your Daily Bible Verse: 366 Verses Correlated by Month and Day

Your Daily Bible Verse: 366 Verses Correlated by Month and Day

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  38 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Bible Verses correlated by Month and Day to Chapter and Verse starting from January 1 and Genesis 1:1 to December 31 and Mark 12:31. Need a memory verse? or a life verse? Curious which verse correlates to your birthday or anniversary? There's a special verse for each of the 366 days of the year. Includes Bible Verse Memorization tips.
Published August 10th 2012 by Rachelle Ayala Publishing, LLC (first published July 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Your Daily Bible Verse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Daily Bible Verse

Dec 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian
366 well-chosen Bible verses, one for each day of the year, lead up to an excellent step by step guide to memorization in Rachelle Ayala’s Your Daily Bible Verse. The choices are nicely thought-provoking, avoiding the temptation to key everything to secular dates. February 14th brings a reminder from Philippians to “Do all things without murmurings and disputings”—wise advice for lovers and everyone. On April 1st there’s a reminder from Psalms of how God has “enlarged me when I was in distress.” ...more
Vicki Hale
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I would like to say that I consider reading the Bible a privilege. A privilege that is denied to many.

Ms. Ayala has written a Bible study book unlike any other I have ever read. She had me getting out my Bible before I was even finished reading the introduction!

"Your Daily Bible Verse" is an unique book based on the month and day of the year. For instance on July 19th, you would be reading the 7th Chapter, 19th Verse of which ever Book Ms. Ayala was led to choose for that day.

Ginny Littlefield
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a review of Your Daily Bible Verse book

This is a wonderful book for giving you a bible verse daily to contemplate the word of God and to uplift your day.

If you are new to learning the bible then I would suggest this as it gives you a good jumping off point to help you gain a better understanding of the bible. Keep it beside your bed or chair so you can look at it at night before you go to bed or something to wake up to in the morning to give your day a positive start.

The verse selections
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
With an interesting new approach to memorizing Bible verses, author Rachelle Ayala has organized verses with the chapter/verse numbers corresponding to calendar dates. For example, the verse for May 1 (5/1) is Romans 5:1. She also has included memorization tips for those of us who are "memory-challenged".

An excellent introduction to Bible study, or a help for anyone who is trying to commit Scripture to memory, this would also make a great gift for a student or new Christian.

5 stars

Disclosure of
Sep 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book has one well chosen inspirational bible quote for each day of the year. I keep it by my bedside and when I wake up each morning I read the inspiration for the day and then repeat it throughout the day to reinforce the message. This is a great book for people who are always in a hurry. Well done!
Sep 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
With a busy life, this book is a simple way for me to reflect on a single Bible verse, as I start my day. The verse is easy to remember so you can recall it during the day.
I won this book through the GR giveaway.
Cristyl Hill
Recently I was given the opportunity to receive a free copy of Rachelle Ayala’s E-Book Your Daily Bible Verse to review. I’ve taken the time since I received the book to really explore the concept behind it as well as my impression of it. I’m happy to share with you my thoughts on this book that has re-ignited my bible reading!

When I was a small child, my babysitter and her husband would take my brother and I to their church and Sunday school with them. I loved it there; we were taught bible sto
brandy oliver
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am more then satisfied with, Your Daily Bible Verse, by Rachelle Ayala. It fits perfectly on my night stand, or sometimes it comes with me in my bag or even my backpack.
This is well thought out, and would make such a great gift! Not to mention, it is wonderful to have these close by for us to use each morning, kids included.
I especially like the back pages where she gives some very easy steps on how to memorize a Bible Verse. She makes it seem so easy even when I always found this to be a litt
Jennifer Defoy
Dec 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-reads
Still being fairly new in learning The Bible I’ve found that any time I can get more scripture into my life I’m gaining a better understanding of The Bible. So good devotionals are something I’m always looking for. Just the fact that this is a devotional was a plus for me, what I really liked about it is that it’s just one verse a day. If I am short on time, or just want to quickly read a verse I can open up to today’s date and read the verse for that day. It’s not a highly involved devotional. ...more
Ruth Hill
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think the concept behind this book is amazing! Memorization of the Bible is something that does not seem to be as popular as it once was. I don't think people even talk about it like they did when I was growing up. I was a champion when it came to memorizing Scripture, but as an adult, I have kind of fallen off the wagon.

This book has a different verse to memorize for each day of the year. All verses come from the King James Bible, and all verses are correlated to the month and day. For examp
Veronica Rawlins
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So I already thought that Rachelle was an amazing writer due to her last book that I read but the fact that she can jump from a love tell that involves a rape and possible abortion and then write this book that had to have had alot of time and effort put into writing it and choosing the write verses for each day, but know I am just blown out of the water. I love the fact that each date is actually the exact bible verses for example my birthday is November 2nd and the verse that goes with that da ...more
Carol Mcdonald
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love those calenders with the sayings for each day of the year. We have about twelve all over the house that I always forget to flip each day. LOL. I love how each verse has its own day, its like I own this day. My personal verse is Luke 9:26. "For whoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels." Each page in the book is detailed on each verse and even a special ...more
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I first opened it all I saw were a bunch of dates with verses next to them but it was deeper the author searched the Bible to find chapter and verse numbers that correspond to month and day, so for instance, the verse for August 28 corresponds to Romans 8:28. It's very clever but I don't use it like that. For me I have to use this book differently. I used it as a living word. What spoke to me wasn't necessarily the day it was. I admit it was fun to read the daily quote or to flip through to ...more
Angela Bowers
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is an excellent way to read a bit of the bible each day and not feel overwhelmed. As a Christian, I feel it is important to read this living word, but, if I am totally honest- it bores me. I know, I know, that is such a horrible thing to say but it's my truth. Read more about what we think on griffinshoney(dot)com!
Emily Mishler
Oct 31, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaways
The concept is interesting but I found the randomness of the verses chosen to be off-putting. I understand that they are correlated by which verse goes with the date of each day but I did not find this a helpful way of doing devotions. I prefer to have them grouped more by subject matter. It just wasn't for me.
Mary Forbes
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
A book with bible passages for every day of the year. I have this and refer to it often - and am often inspired. A wonderful book to keep close beside you for those moments you need help, inspiration or just to understand if you're on the right track.
Sep 26, 2012
Jacinta drake
Dec 05, 2012
Jul 10, 2015
  • The Daily Devotional Series: The Gospel of John
  • Not This Time (Crossroads Crisis Center, #3)
  • Faith of Our Fathers: Why the Early Christians Still Matter and Always Will
  • Critical Condition (Undercover Cops, #3)
  • Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions
  • Uncle John's The Enchanted Toilet Bathroom Reader for Kids Only!
  • Duty, Honor, Country: West Point to Shiloh
  • The Farmhouse Secret
  • God Loves You. Chester Blue
  • A Life of Gratitude: 21 Days to Overcoming Self-Pity and Negativity
  • Immersion
Rachelle Ayala is an award-winning USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance and romantic suspense. She writes emotionally challenging stories but believes in the power of love and hope.

Her book, Knowing Vera, won the 2015 Angie Ovation Award, and A Father for Christmas garnered a 2015 Readers' Favorite Gold Award. Christmas Stray was awarded the 2016 Readers' Favorite Gold Award and A
More about Rachelle Ayala...

Nonfiction Deals

• K2: Life and Death on the World's Most Dangerous Mountain
  • Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967
    $12.99 $1.99
    $10.49 $1.99
“Lamentations 3:26 - It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.” 0 likes