Start by marking “With Everything I Am (The Three, #2)” as Want to Read:
With Everything I Am (The Three, #2)

With Everything I Am

(The Three #2)

4.30  ·  Rating details ·  17,327 ratings  ·  1,286 reviews
One night, Callum is driven into the woods by instinct, an instinct to protect. In the form of wolf, he meets a young human child who he is instantly drawn to in a fierce way he doesn’t quite understand.

Sonia Arlington has lived a lonely life. She has certain abilities that make her strange and she has a rare disease that, if untreated, could kill her. Her father makes he
ebook, Kobo, 594 pages
Published November 20th 2012 by Kristen Ashley

·  17,327 ratings  ·  1,286 reviews

Candace
The second book in Kristen Ashley's 'The Three' series, 'With Everything I Am' tells the story of Callum and Sonia. Callum, the King of Werewolves, meets his mate when she is a young girl. Although their initial interaction was brief, Callum was never far from Sonia's mind.

Since she was a young girl, Sonia has dreamed about the wolf she "adopted" as a young girl. After the death of her parents, she is taken in by a family friend. Eventually her family's cabin and "her wolf" remain only in her dr
Blacky *Romance Addict*
“The days, I can forget, baby doll. But the nights…” his voice dropped to a hoarse growl, filled with intense feeling, “the nights will be torture knowing I won’t have this for eternity.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BEAUTIFUL.

I wish I could end the review here cause that one word describes it all, but ok, I'll make an effort :D

I totally and absolutely loved this book Photobucket Photobucket
I totally and absolutely loved the story and KA's view on werewolves Photobucket
I totally and absolutely loved Callum Photobucket Photobucket
I liked Sonia PhotobucketPhotobucket
I totally and absolutely loved Luc
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
SO good. Every time...
10/3/15 11 Millionth Re-read
10/25/14 10 Millionth Re-read

This book is seriously so awesome I can't even stand it.

This is one of my all time favorites.

ALL TIME.

Callum is the best. [insert mindless gushing through which I embarrass myself]

description

And I don't even want kids.

*ORAGASM*
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

5 brilliant stars!

So as not to bore you to tears, I’ll keep this short:

No surprise here since this is Kristen Ashley writing, but I LOVE THIS BOOK. Love the story, love Callum and Sonia, love the romance, love the sex – oh yeah, LOVE the sex! This book has it all and delivers it in true Kristen Ashley style: Hot, edgy, passionate and romantic, and I cannot ask for more than that!

Just a heads up for those who might not have been WOW’d by book 1, Until the Sun Falls From the Sky – don’t let that s
Christy
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Handsome Wolf stars!!!

photo 43b83d9d-47d1-44c5-b4e5-100e19ce5e2b_zps1b02b157.jpg

Everyone knows Kristen Ashley knows how to do alpha males. She also knows how to do paranormal! So much better than the first book of this series. I fell for Callum. Once I started reading, I couldn’t put it down!

Callum and Sonia meet when Sonia is just a little girl. Sonia doesn’t know this wolf she finds in the woods is set to be her future mate, but she will eventually. Sonia has always had gifts. She hears a little better than most, has sharper senses and a way with
Aestas Book Blog
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
"With everything I am, everything I'm meant to be, baby doll. Always."

Another amazing paranormal book by Kristen Ashley!

Finding himself drawn out to the woods one night, Callum, a gorgeous Alpha werewolf prince, comes across a young, blonde child roaming about who ends up saving his life. Little does he know that she is destined to be his queen one day...

Sonia is gifted. Special. She has abilities and heightened senses that others don't but has been taught her whole life to keep it a secret
Catarina
5 “Are you mine?” Stars

This time we’re headed to the werewolf world, where there King, Callum is finally being mated with his mate, Sonia, after being secretly protecting since her birth, for the last 31 years.
The problem? He’s immortal, she is human.
If that wasn’t bad enough prophecies are lurking in the corner, waiting for being fulfilled which meats the beginning of the biggest war that both humans and paranormal creatures ever seen.
Callum wants a way of keep Sonia with him eternally, or
Sláinte Wanderlust

Callum - my feelings -

Sonia - my feelings -

Callum & Sonia - my feelings

The Book - my feelings -

Kristen
4 to 4 1/2 WONDERFUL stars!

I had a blast reading this book! I loved the plot. I loved the world building. I really loved the werewolves. And I especially loved the two main characters, Callum and Sonia. I could have done without the constant misunderstandings, but I had a lot of fun getting to know them individually as well as a couple. They had incredible chemistry right from the start, which made for delightful interactions and heated love scenes.

After struggling so much with Until the Sun Fa
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥

With everything I am and everything I'm meant to be.

Pour some good wine,

light a few candles,
description

relax and just enjoy the amazing Kristen Ashley!
description

By now, I can say for certain that probably there won't be a Kristen Ashley book I won't enjoy. Her writing style, her almost obsessive attention to detail and description just appeals to me. I feel, as if I am with her heroes in the room, observing and experiencing their elation and despair along with them. Her love scenes make me fan myself (that's where
Brandi
Oct 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
3.75 Stars

"With everything I am, baby doll, and everything I'm meant to be."

description

A sweet, paranormal romance told from alternating POV's. As a child Sonia meets her destiny in the woods, a wolf named Callum. Her life is changed that night, in more ways than one. She spends the next 31 years dreaming of her 'puppy' and eventually, her 'handsome wolf'. Now, at 37, she is reunited with Callum, when she is told she is to be his mate.

"Baby doll, you're about to be claimed."

Now, I have to be honest
Stacey is Sassy
Embarrassing but true, I cried AGAIN listening to this one. You would think after multiple reads/listens it wouldn't leave me so emotional but it did.

I really love this narration and I would seriously consider going on a Stella Bloom marathon...as long as they're romance...and by KA... and if it's as good as this one.

I will definitely be back for a re-read/listen in the future. I love it that much.

**********

Can I give extra stars because the audio is so good?

With Everything I Am was already a fi
Ivie ✩Born to Magic-Forced to Muggle✩
Imagine if you will.... a woman attacked in the middle of the night in fer own home by strange men hell bent on rape, some serious maiming and possibly murder. Horrible isn't it? It would make a person very frightened.... But not our heroine...OH NOOOOO!!!

She wakes up after above mentioned attack to find herself in a house she thought was long gone, burned in a fire. The first thing she does is dry hump the guy that brought her there, but that's OK, she was half asleep and plagued by erotic drea
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
Nov 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: KA Fans & Everyone!!!!
Recommended to ❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ by: Karla
November 11, 2014
Rereading in anticipation of Wild and Free, Book #3 coming Dec 29th!!!

Reread complete and yep, still love this book, definitely a KA favorite!!!

November 2013
5++++ FANTASTIC BRILLIANT STARS!!!!

With Everything I Am Is everything we come to expect from a KA book & more...sexy, smokin' hot, fantastic, brilliant, fabulous, and anything else you can think of!!

Callum is a HOT Alpha Warewolf who is destined to mate with a human who, as a child saves him. Sonia dreams of her "Wol
Anna
"With everything I am, baby doll, and everything I'm meant to be."

Callum

Holy shit !!! Swoon overload !!! This book was perfection to me !!! There was such a beautiful, heartfelt love story here ..... My heart was just filled to the brim !

" I loved you before you took your first breath on this earth because that was my fate but you made me love you because you're just ..... Fucking....you."

"Wolves mate for life."
"What?" she asked.
"We mate for life. We never cheat. We're never unfaithful. We
Jennifer Kyle
ALL HAIL TO THE KING & QUEEN OF THE WOLVES!!!

"That's us I bathed you with, little one. Us," he growled, the intensity of his tone proving the moment was profound. "And we're...fucking...beautiful."

Callum is the wolf of Sonia’s dreams and mine too!

description

This book is WOLF-TASTIC! If you enjoyed the first installment in this series then you will LOVE the story of Callum and Sonia!

Wolves, Vampires, Prophesies, Plots and Oracles made this book a real page turner and I’m just going to say it…It was an
Karla
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Karla by: Doresey, Dhes, Carrie
5 BIG FRIGGIN' SIGH-WORTHY STARS!! Review to follow...

I want my own puppy!! GRRRRRR!!
Photobucket

**Thanks to Kristen Ashley and Chas for a copy of the book for an honest review**
Pam
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alpha, shifters, 5, steamy-hawt
5 stars
“With everything I am, everything I’m meant to be, baby doll. Always.”

The Oracle has spoken and their fate has been determined. Callum came to Sonia when she was a little girl, something called to him and knew that he had to be with her, finding out the reason when his father brings news of her parent’s murder and a piece of the prophecy. Years later we find that Callum is now King and Sonia is living a lonely life by choice. Being alone was the only way to protect her secret. Callum
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
Spoilers

photo The-Voice_zps0fb9ace6.gif

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Callum and Sonia are Freakin Hott.........OMG Callum is a Oh so sexy,domineering,bossy,alpha male who is also sweet and King of the werewolves he can be selfish, but There is so much to love about him and it doesn't take long for him to come around. Perfect Book Husband Material!!!!
Sonia is a Sweet, Sexy, down to earth, people person with a temper and sassy. I loved this book It was sexy hott and sweet and romantic!!!!! Here are a few of
Splage
Review posted to: Swept Away By Romance

4.5 Stars
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Heat Barometer: 5 out of 5 stars

With Everything I Am was a Beasty and Fabulous read. I am usually not drawn to anything paranormal. I think I overdid it in this genre years ago and I got bored with it. That being said KA’s paranormals work for me because they aren’t over the top. Her stories are more about the romance, the “hit you in the heart dialog”, and the arrogant alphas (and their perfect matches). These are the thin
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4.5 King Wolf Stars

I’m starting to REALLY like this series. Oh my gosh. If you loved Until the Sun Falls from the Sky, then you will LOVE With Everything I Am. I felt like this one had EVERYTHING I looked for in a KA novel.

Strong Alpha Check

Adorable HeroineCheck

Crazy, sexual tensionCheck

Interesting, page-turning plot Check

Unforgettable Steamy ScenesDouble Check

This was a GREAT book. This is Callum and Sonia story, which happens to be the wolf story. I’m a fan of paranormal reads and I lov
AJ
“You love me?”
He answered without hesitation. “With everything I am, baby doll, and everything I’m meant to be.”

Three cheers for Kristen Ashley, she’s done it again! I knew it was going to be good. I planned my weekend around this book’s release, clearing my schedule so that I could get totally absorbed back into this world with minimal interruption, and all I can say is – it was absolutely worth it!

The second book in ‘The Three’ series, we get to meet Sonia, and Callum, the King of the Werewo
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Nov 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kristen-ashley
KA does no wrong. I'm biased. I don't care. Words fail me when I try to write a review for her stories. But here's about 4 things you should know about her...

1. This chica can write. She's a wonderful storyteller. Her imagination is beyond wild. She has the ability to make you escape into the world(s) she creates that sometimes you don't want to go back to reality. Seriously. She's that...wait for it... FUCKING awesome.

2. You get your monies worth. Yes her books can be long. Yes she goes into d
Richa
Nov 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
He was running.....

Running towards something.....but he didn't know what.....

Something had drawn him to this forest, so much as called out to him.

As he ran, he sensed it again, out there. It was close, whatever it was and the pull of it was so strong, it made him momentarily lose focus.

He skidded to a painful halt, the snow blossoming out in white wings at his sides.

He stared.

A child. Wearing a pink hat, scarf, boots and mittens and a navy coat, her long blonde hair falling down her shoulders
Karen
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
[image error]  photo 387471_zpse7aaab61.jpg

“HO. LEE. COW!!! Sonia absolutely loved this dream!” and so did I!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING PERFECT!!!!!!!!!
From the very beginning, until the last stinking word!!!!!! Complete Alpha Wolf Perfection!!!! Truly, the more I read her books the more I grow to love her. Kristen you are genius. Just when I think you can’t get any better, you just fucking do. You stir up my emotions like no other, and for this, I will continue to read every last word you put to paper!!!!

I guess you can gather th
Lucia
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
My Callum and Sonia:

Gifted mortal Sonia is destined to become mate of Callum, immortal King of Werewolves. How will Sonia deal with the fact that she is part of this supernatural world she had no idea existed? And how will they deal with the fact that she is inevitably coming closer to her death as a mortal?

I absolutely love idea of mates, especially when it comes to shifters. So obviously, I went to this book with very high expectations. And I am glad to say that I enjoyed it a lot better than
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Sonia's life has never been the same since her parents died. She has no one that knows who she really is and what she can do and definitely no one she can talk to about it. One night she is almost kidnapped and wakes up in Callum's world where she's told she's his mate and he is the King and what he says goes.

I want to start out by saying that I just love Kristen Ashley's writing and she sure knows how to do an Alpha male! But the lack of communication drove me crazy!! That and the threat of che
Jamie
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing

ANOTHER KA WINNER!!! FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!

Wow, just WOW! Loved this one.. Callum and Sonia's chemistry was amazing, and this was some of the hottest sex scenes KA has ever written..and I've read every single one of her books..

This is book number 2 in the Three Series.. its not necessary to read book 1 as this one can stand alone.. but the couple from book 1 are in this book.. so it would help to have their back story.

I will admit, I got really really frustrated at times during this book when So
Gina
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I just finished this book, I don't have words yet. I have done nothing since yesterday because i couldn't put this book down...Now i am hungry, sleepy, stiff (from sitting so long) and emotionally spent...

I need to get get dressed, walk the dog and think about this story. What I can say now is that I was up, then down, then up, then down and finally up up and up! *happy dance*

• Enemy Mine (Alpha and Omega, #2)
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Tall, Dark & Heartless (Pyte/Sentinel, #3)
  • Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror, #6)
  • Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Hidden Talents (Hidden, #1)
  • The Fifth Favor
  • A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat, #2)
  • Bloodright (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy,   #2)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

The Three (3 books)
  • Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three, #1)
  • Wild and Free (The Three, #3)
“You love me?”
111 likes
“I loved you before you took your first breath on this earth because that was my fate but you made me love you because you’re just… fucking… you.” 73 likes