Start by marking “Mindful Living” as Want to Read:
Mindful Living

Mindful Living

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Mindful Living is designed to help you more fully celebrate each moment of your life. Twelve specialists from the Miraval resort—ranging from exercise physiologists to chefs to spiritual healers—bring their expertise to chapters centered on the key tenets of the Miraval philosophy, such as balance, joy, and developing the ability to overcome obstacles. This book brings Mir ...more
Published May 23rd 2013 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about Mindful Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mindful Living

Cornelia Ward
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
You can also find this review here: http://connielivingston.blogspot.com/...

Miraval is a spa resort located in Tucson, Arizona. If you're like me, you haven't yet visited, but this book will make you want to book that trip! Still, this book takes you there via its luscious photography and amazing recipes! The book is organized by month and each chapter is written by a Miraval staff expert. At the end of each is a yummy, healthy recipe straight from Miraval's kitchen with accompanying snapshot.
Create With Joy
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
When the stresses of life start to overwhelm you, do you dream of melting away your troubles at a world class health resort and spa? I do – so when the opportunity to visit the world class Miraval Resort & Spa through their latest book, Mindful Living by Miraval, presented itself to me, I couldn’t resist the opportunity to see what a visit to their peaceful Tucson spa would be like.

Miraval is all about mindfulness. Miraval defines mindfulness as “a conscious approach to being in the present
GONZA
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
This is more than a book, this is the advertisement for a SPA that is located in the U.S.A. that mix mindfulness, with relaxations, diets, gymnastic and a lot of other interesting things that are supposed to make you feel better and enjoying the moment you are living. It can be, but I think it's necessary to be at the spa, because in my opinion the book is not enough...

Questo è più di un libro, è la celebrazione di una SPA che si trova negli Stati Uniti e che unisce il Mindfulness training con i
Elizabeth Grieve
Jul 08, 2016 rated it liked it
From a first quick look, I thought this nothing more than a gorgeous advertising medium for a US spa. However, on further investigation, it is actually a useful guide for those wishing to improve their health, be it via exercise, nutrition, or mindfulness. It is divided into months, and each month has a different theme in which one topic is thoroughly explored. There are also delicious recipes, and while I can only dream of visiting this spa, it's not an impossible goal to work through this beau ...more
Tammy W (TexasTammy)
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it

My Thoughts:

Miraval is a luxurious spa retreat in Tuscon, Arizona. This would be a great coffee table nook. I receive a free digital copy from the publisher for my honest review. This book was NOT designed to be viewed digitally. The font was very small and too light to read. This is definitely a beautiful book you would want to flip through but not purchased digitally.

The photographs are absolutely gorgeous. Each chapter follows the calendar year and address a top
Rabbit {Paint me like one of your 19th century gothic heroines!}
Disclaimer: This ARC was given to me for free in exchange for an honest review from Netgalley.

This book was okay. If it wasn't like an advertising brochure, I would have liked it more.
InJoy 2075
Apr 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Interesting information to consider toward a more "mindful" life. The photography is gorgeous. It was a bit heavy on promoting the Miraval resort.
Kelly Stanley