Start by marking “Just Little Things: A Celebration of Life's Simple Pleasures” as Want to Read:
Just Little Things: A Celebration of Life's Simple Pleasures

Just Little Things: A Celebration of Life's Simple Pleasures

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Seeing a baby yawn

Drawing on a foggy window

Finding a curly fry mixed in with your regular fries

These and 247 other little things that make everyday life a joy are collected in this delightful, surprising, and heartfelt book. Based on the popular website, this book will strike a chord in anyone who is open to celebrating the little moments of greatness all around us.
Published May 7th 2013 by TarcherPerigee

To ask other readers questions about Just Little Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Little Things

Lisa
Apr 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Do you know the feeling when you are annoyed by everything and everyone, when you only see the negative things and just want the world to shut up?

In times like these, I always like to have a look at Nancy Vu's collection of life's simple pleasures that are commonly overlooked.

Putting on pajamas after a long day.

Instant Friendships.

When the lights go off at a conert.

Revisiting favorite childhood places.

Seeing sunlight shine through tree leaves.

These are just some examples of a long collection o
Cheryl
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This collection of life’s simple pleasures put an instantaneous huge smile on my face. It is such a fun book to read. It made me think of things that I had either not thought about in a while or said “Yes, I do like those things too.”

For example: The smell of fresh baked bread, hearing an old song you used to love, the smell of the air after it rains, finishing a really good book, opening a brand new book, getting lost in a book, the sound of the ocean, etc.

This book is one to be shared with al
Katie
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a cute book there were a lot of different thing that should make you happy. There were some things that I just kept saying that is so true and then there were ones that I was flat out laughing.
The book basically lists different things that make you happy throughout your life. Life’s simple pleasures, as the title states. Some of the ones that were my favorites are:

Being unable to finish a sentence because you’re laughing so hard about the ending.
The sound of a little kid’s uncontrolla
Marcie
Apr 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just Little Things: A Celebration of Life's Simple Pleasures is written by Nancy Vu, creator of JustLittleThings.net. Vu celebrates life's little joys and puts them into this colorful little book. The book reminds me of a book for small children in that it's colorful and simple. Every page is a different color with a short sentence describing something that you can get joy out of.
This book would make a great gift to someone who enjoys little things in life. This would also be a great book to hav
Debbie
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: interview
Giveaway today on The Reading Frenzy read my interview with fellow blogger turned author 17 year old Nancy Vu and enter to win a copy of her new book
Nasser
Sep 11, 2015 added it
Kimb
Sep 07, 2014 rated it liked it
It gives you reasons to smile!
Cloe Zenga
Aug 22, 2015
Bethel Flynn
Dec 07, 2016
jo ianni
This book kept me sane for a hour, godsend and a good laugh.
Hadis
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
لبخنداى خوبى بهم داد كتاب :)
روايت هاى ظريف، از بودن و سرودن..
Gina