Start by marking “Tremble (Denazen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tremble (Denazen, #3)

Tremble

(Denazen #3)

Dez Cross has problems. She’s almost eighteen and on the verge of losing her mind thanks to the drug Denazen used to enhance her abilities. People close to her have turned their back on the underground and are now fighting for the wrong side. And then there’s Kale... Things couldn’t get any worse.

Until of course, they do. Denazen is about to start a new trial—this one call
Published May 7th 2013 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Tremble, please sign up.
Starrisa Yup ((: It's really great, you should read it!! I hereby quote one of the funniest thing i had EVER read in my life: <spoiler>"From the corner…moreYup ((: It's really great, you should read it!! I hereby quote one of the funniest thing i had EVER read in my life: <spoiler>"From the corner of my eye, I watched Kale fish in his jacket pocket and pull out a cell. Somewhere on earth, pigs were getting ready to fly."-Dez in Tremble, Denazen.</spoiler> P.s. i'm trying to use a spoiler tag but i'm not sure if it's working??(less)

Ferdy
Mada
Aug 13, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: wish-list
OMG. May 7? That's the best Christmas present.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just finished Toxic and I loved it, even if I wanted to kill Kale most of the time (I wish he would think before doing stupid things like kissing that bitch). If he cheats on Dez I'll hate him forever.
Dez rocks and Alex is such a bad ass knight in shining armor.
Can't wait to read Tremble. I really like Aubrey. Hope we see him again in Tremble and I hope nothing bad happens with Alex.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kristalia
Final rating: 1/5 stars
DNF

I loved this series so much, i loved the first book, Touch, and when the second one came, Toxic, i really hated it.

Then I started reading this. And more and more I read, the more I got annoyed. And then, I went through the reviews of other people to see if I should i continue reading it or abandon all hope it gets better, and then I find out that Kale did something i HATE (as can be seen by Ferdy's review Thank you dear for saving my time ♥). This is also a reason why
Tawnee
Jun 10, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dystopia
Claudine

I didn't like where it ended.
Okay... So, first Jade then now- Keiran (Diebitchesdie)! I want to strangle all the girls whose around Kale cough whore. I hurt for Dez. I'm quite possessive when it comes to my favorite book boyfriend Kale.
Sometimes he's too innocent for his own good. In this book though, Kale was so different I cry for the old one. I want my old Kale back!

Overall, I love the action scenes, Deznee Cross still the badass chick I knew.

I found Kale and Deznee's moments lacking. No maki
JJBMocha
May 11, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-for-me
disappointed, yuck
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Kale is gone and still with Kiernan and Denazen. Dez will not give up on trying to get him back. She doesn't have much time though because the experiment done on her is starting to affect her mind and powers. Her 18th birthday is coming and then she will die and that is if Denazen doesn't destroy her first. Dez is also trying to find the other sixes in her experimental group and save them as well.

I was happy there was little Jade in this book but Kiernan replaced her as the character I most hate
J B
OMG! I mean OMFG

This series just keeps getting better and better!
I love it<3
(view spoiler)
Kale and Dez! Love them apart and love them together!
I heard he next book won't be out for at least a year :( :( :(
I really sad about that. I wanna the next one NOW!
Please???
Cindi
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yet another great book in the Denazen series! So many answers, so many more questions. This book made me nervous, made me laugh, and there was plenty of swooning in there too. All the action and romance & awesomeness I've come to expect from Jus Accardo :)
Donna
Jus Accardo is back but this time with the third instalment in the Denazen series - Tremble. Am I the only one who thought this was the final book? Well, you can imagine my surprise when I reached the end and was like no way is that the end, it can't be! Thankfully, after a bit of Internet searching, I realised I'd completely forgot that it was now a five part series, rather than just three. Thank the lord! Because there is no way I would have been happy with that ending.

Anyways, Tremble picks u
Angela  M
Feb 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
WTF Jus Accardo, do you hate your characters??!!! How much can you put them through in one book? Poor kids!
Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom*
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not sure I would give it a whole 4 stars, maybe 3.8.

It was all going good and well, but I missed my sweet clueless Kale.

"Kale was Kale, and there was no one else on earth like him. He wasn't your average chocolate chip cookie. No. Kale was a mocha cookie with coffe-flavored chips and a gooey caffeinated center. he was one of a kind - and I wouldn't have changed that for anything on earth."

And the Jade situation still buggs me, are they friends now? enemies? frenemies? What in the God's name is
Erica Chapman
Nov 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Writing as a fan of Jus's books. But I did edit this one too, so I'm biased.

Best one in the series so far IMO. There's plenty of swoonage and action. SO MUCH AWESOME!!

I love KALE. SO SO much. <33
Krisztina
Oct 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I can’t tell you how much I've been waiting for this book. Because of the cliffhanger of Toxic, I was scratching the wall throughout the winter and counted the days until I can find out what happened to the main characters, of course mostly with Kale. So please forbear with me as I’m very keen to read the story and I am a bit biased when it comes to the Denazen Trilogy:)

And Jus did it. Again. I couldn’t put the book down easily and when couldn’t read it all the time, my thoughts were always aro
nick
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Tremble is a book that I have been waiting for a very long time. As soon as I got approved for the title on NetGalley, I dived into the book and drowned myself in its awesomeness. The Denazen series is a series that's dear to me because I have loved it from book 1 and Jus Accardo does not fail to impress in this installment.

I love the growth that Dez has undergone throughout the series. She started off as an impulsive and rebellious young woman, but she has matured so much over the course of the
Jaime Arkin
Have you read book 1 and 2 yet? If not, don't read this review... You've been warned!! Also - I may include some spoilers here - so don't read on if you don't want to know what's happening!!

Dez isn't having the best luck lately. Tremble picks up shortly after Toxic left us and Dez is struggling for a couple reasons. First, she's a six and the drug she was given to enhance her abilities is now a deadly countdown to insanity and death. Second, she's on Denazen's hitlist because of it. And finally
Tina
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
*~*Edited May 7th 2013*~*

5 STARS!

I may be biased since I've loved this series from the beginning, but I absolutely loved, loved, loved this book! The story continues a little while after the ending of book 2. It was certainly a kick to the gut finding out what happened to Kiernan and Kale. I absolutely wanted to slap her silly because I hate her with a passion. Even though we're shed some light on her hatred for Dez, I still hate her (a tiny bit less, but still with a passion).

Oh Jus Accardo, yo
Kayleigh {K-Books}
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: entangled-teen
Tremble Review on K-Books

Having read the first two books in the Denezen series I was so excited to get my hands on Tremble. I absolutely adored the first two books in the series and Denezen has fast become one of my favourite series of all time. Jus Accardo has a serious talent for writing and I have loved everything that she has wrote to date. After the major cliffhanger that Toxic had I needed this book so bad.

Kale has gone and Dez will do everything in her power to find him. But Kale happens
Marie
AH-MAYZ-ING.

ANOTHER ASTONISHING, COMPELLING AND CAPTIVATING INSTALL!ENT TO ONE OF- IN MY OPINION, THE BEST YA SERIES EVER.

With every sequel I become more in love with this series. I don't think I can account for a time when reading these books that I have been able to draw my attention away from a page. I hear my phone ring in the background or someone knocking on my front door but it seems so far away it doesn't recognise. I am unable to function whilst reading these books because I am too eme
Sandra
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
While I am still interested in seeing where the series goes I like each book a little less. In the first book I loved Kale & Dez together. In the second book Kale's behaviour with Jade annoyed me but after seeing his point of view and his reasoning I could let it go. But what happens in this book really ruined that relationship and was I think unnecessary for the bigger picture. Yes it wasn't really Kale's fault that he (view spoiler) ...more
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Damn that was good!

I've been waiting for this series like forever! It killed me to wait for this book as TOXIC ended in a cliffhanger, but damn it was worth the wait!

TREMBLE picks up were TOXIC leaves you hanging! Dez is still looking for (view spoiler)OMG!

This is another great addition to the series! TREMBLE ex
Sam
Sep 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-favorites
Sizzling, Heartbreaking, and Fascinating!!!
This book Series is one that is to devour over!
Page turning; filled with action and combined with romance! (view spoiler)

I highly recommend this series to anyone who LOVES YA novels.
Llama
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I officially have a girl crush on Dez. She's so ridiculously awesome, it puts me to shame. Her and Katy from Obsidian together would be so badass!

And of course Kale also has a special place in my heart! I hope his memories to return do return though :)
Aleena
OMG! The cover! Lookatit! Actually, look at HIM!

UPDATE 07/07/2013

Actual rating: 4.5 stars!
Judge a book by it's cover. That's all I'm saying.
Anjana
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Tremble totally blew my mind. It was emotional, heartbreaking, romantic and I LOVED IT!

B at Spare Time Book Blog
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Just finished the ARC! It was amazing!! Full review to come soon!!!
Juliana
Aug 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-speculative
Oh, Kale, Kale, I love thee!
Kelsey van Dillen
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Can't explain why, but I think this book is less awesome than the previous two books.
Katie
Jan 09, 2017 rated it liked it
First thing to note - if you are reading this series, there are supposed to be two more books. I say "supposed to be," because it looks like the fourth book was supposed to come out in 2014... it's not 2017 and the author has published other books since this one in different series, so I'm not holding out much hope that she'll ever complete it. Know going into this that you will finish having questions that will not be answered if she never writes the next book.

With that being said, I did finish
OMG! :D 5 37 May 26, 2013 05:18PM
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • The Liberator (Dante Walker, #2)
  • Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #3)
  • Severed (Fated, #2)
  • Collide (The Taking, #3)
  • Spirit (Elemental, #3)
  • Release (The Protector, #3)
  • Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2)
  • Prophecy Girl (Angel Academy, #1)
  • Naturals (The Lost Souls, #2)
  • The Fallen Prince (Keepers of Life, #2)
  • Revolution (Collide, #4)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Left (Still Standing, #1)
  • Gravity Happens (Forcing Gravity #2)
  • Madly & the Jackal (Madly, #3)
  • Chasing After Infinity
  • Darkside Sun (Mortal Machine, #1)
JUS ACCARDO spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfather’s footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. But at the last minute, she realized her true path lay with fiction, not food.

Jus is the bestselling author of the popular Denazen series from Entangled publishing, as well as the Darker Agency series, and th

Denazen (5 books)
  • Touch (Denazen, #1)
  • Toxic (Denazen, #2)
  • Transcendent (Denazen, #4)
  • Untitled (Denazen, #5)
“Alex stepped out from behind the rock.
Relieved to see him in one piece, I threw myself forward and hugged him. He returned the embrace with a low chuckle, "Jeez, Dez, if I knew this was what it would take to get you to put your hands all over me again, I would have done it sooner.”
19 likes
“A slow smile spread across his lips, and he threaded his fingers through mine. "I can see why I like you.” 15 likes