Start by marking “Live Free: Eliminate the If Onlys and What Ifs of Life” as Want to Read:
Live Free: Eliminate the If Onlys and What Ifs of Life

Live Free: Eliminate the If Onlys and What Ifs of Life

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Women today need to be reminded that regardless of their situations, they have the power to control their attitudes. Kendra Smiley has written Live Free to teach women that they can make choices which will help them develop and maintain a positive state of mind. She introduces us to women who share their real-life experiences to show readers by example how to make those em ...more
Published July 1st 2012 by Moody Publishers (first published June 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Live Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Live Free

Jill
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Do you live in a constant state of if only this would happen then my life would be better or if only that hadn't happened my attitude would be better? What about the what if questions--what if something bad happens? Worry has its own set of problems.

Kendra Smiley uses the real life stories of real women who have faced the if onlys and what ifs of life and chose not to live in fear and worry and not let their circumstances rob them of their joy and peace. They chose instead to be content and trus
Mary-ann
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
From the publisher: Women today need to be reminded that regardless of their situations, they have the power to control their attitudes. Kendra Smiley has written Live Freeto teach women that they can make choices which will help them develop and maintain a positive state of mind. She introduces us to women who share their real-life experiences to show readers by example how to make those empowering choices.

This was a great little book, that shows you no matter what situation you are in God is t
Dee Renee  Chesnut
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This ebook was free when I downloaded it from Barnes and Noble to my Nook library. I enjoy inspirational books, and I do not enjoy heavy handed proselytizing from born-again Christians.
This book offers study questions at the end of each chapter so it might be suitable for a Christian book club, and that target market is the only one to whom I might recommend this book.
Pat
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nice devotional with touching stories about people who have survived "what-if" situations. Excellent overview of the positive things we can intentionally choose on a daily basis to live the abundant life that Jesus promised and to be a positive influence on those we come in contact with.
Allie Abney
May 03, 2014 rated it liked it
A quick read that is filled with stories of women who have faced real-life challenges and how they chose to overcome them... "Every life event, large or small, presents you with the choice of how you will respond" - Kendra Smiley.
Jeannie
Oct 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book. Really gave me hope and examples of how to overcome the what ifs and if only's. By trusting in God anything is possible.
MaryAnn
Nov 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, 5-star-read
Excellent book which was exactly what I needed to hear at this point in my life. I'm sure I will re-read it in the coming months and years.

Heartedly give it 5 stars!
Lisa
Susan
May 29, 2017
Kathy
Apr 16, 2013
Kendra Smiley is a popular speaker and author who travels from coast to coast and internationally encouraging and equipping women, and specifically MOMS. She is the author of 10 books including her latest, Mother of the Year – 365 days of encouragement for devoted moms. Named the, Illinois Mother of the Year in 2001, Kendra hosts a daily radio show, Live Life Intentionally, heard coast to coast on ...more