Start by marking “No Take Backs (Give & Take, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
No Take Backs (Give & Take, #1.5)

No Take Backs

(Give & Take #1.5)

HIS PAST MAY DESTROY THEIR FUTURE

The man Rachael DeSalvo loves more than anything is suffering in silence. The grand opening of Turtle Tear Resort should be a time of celebration for Merrick Rocha. But he's suddenly intent on selling off the business he built from the ground up-and Rachael's hell-bent on finding out why. Only one man can give her the answers she seeks, but
Published August 1st 2012 (first published January 1st 2012)

Kristy Mills
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO GOOD!! OMG I can't believe I have to wait until next year to find out what happens! The cliffhanger was so crazy. It made my chest hurt.
(view spoiler)
Melanie
Aug 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Kelli Maine has done it again. I read this baby in one short sitting and was left craving more (among other things LOL). The only thing I didn't like about it was that it freaking ended! And where she ended it...OMG, if I ever meet this chick, I might just strangle her because HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME???? And now I have to wait until 2013 for the continuation???? KELLIE MAINE YOU MEAN, MEAN, WOMAN, YOU!!! (And of course, I mean this in the best of ways :D)

In all seriousness, the writing once
Dee
Sep 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I liked this novella more than I did Taken but I can't help but wonder why No Take Backs wasn't simply the ending to Taken? These 99 pages could have easily been a part of the 1st book. I'm really bummed that I have to wait until next year to find out what happens with (view spoiler) ...more
Willow ~ The Romance Cover
3.5 stars. This was just way too short. It took less than an hour to read and I kind of feel what's the point? Surely this could have either been at the end of taken or the beginning of the next book. It's left me with more questions though and whilst I was content with how Taken finished, this novella has left me wanting to read more.
Krista Ashe
Shelves: my-112-of-2012
If I were to sum this up in one word, it would have to be SIZZLING!!! The kind of read where you lean forward and grip your kindle tighter and tighter bc you really want to be gripping Merrick tighter and tighter!!

It's tantalizing and teasing, and it leaves you unfilled and desperate for the next book!!

And talk about a cliff hanger of the non smexy kind at the end!!
Lise *friends don't flag*
Aug 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steamy
Holy hotness with a cliffhanger to send me over the edge at least twice. This is a great series!
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Turtle tear has it's grand opening and Merrick and Rachel their ups and downs.Everything is good until Rachel speaks with Merrick's father and accepts his offer to go meet him and let him show her something important.
I wasn't expecting that from a novella(the last part) and I have to say it's the reason I gave 3 stars and not 2.Maybe the threesome helped too ;)I didn't liked Rachel much and left disgusted when she mentioned the thing with the almost threesome with Merrick's ex-Private assistant.
Nikki
Aug 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm having a hard time trying to find the right word to describe this without using LOVE! But the fact is I do love it! It ties up something's from Taken and gives you a look into the next book without really revealing anything. Does that make sense? It does to me lol Anyway if you have read Taken then you definitely have to read this one! It gives you a look further into Rachael and Merricks relationship! Go read it but read Taken first if you haven't already!! =]
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
4.5
I have never finished two books in one day (albeit this was a novella). Holy hell what a page turner!!!! Taken 2.0 was definitely more edgy than book one.... If you liked liked Rock Me by Cherie Lynn or 50 Shades Darker by EL James then you wont want to put this series down. Given is the next book due out (not soon enough) I can't wait to see where this is going...read Taken first. I see a spin off series based on Racheal's BFF (wow is she's a trip). Enjoy!
Alicia Boudreaux
Oct 20, 2012 rated it really liked it

What a cliff hanger ending! Can't wait for the next book!!
Jennifer Marcum
Sep 09, 2012 rated it liked it
I loved it. It had the hot sex scene but I just don't understand why it wasn't added on to taken. It was so short.
Sandi Blaylock
Aug 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Now I have to wait till 2013!!!!!!! Geeez I hate to wait!!!!!!!!
Talk Supe
Dec 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Braine's full Review at Talk Supe

Now this is where things start to get really interesting. Rachael is now in Turtle Tear Island overseeing the hotel renovations... and Merrick Rocha's heart. In TAKEN, Merrick shared pieces of his past, his tumultuous relationship with his father, the burdens of being a billionaire and one defining moment in his past that made all the difference in his life. When Merrick was 12, yes fricking TWELVE YEARS OLD, his hormones was out of control. He ended losing his v
The BookWhisperer
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
No Takebacks is a very short story that will fall in between Taken and Taken By Storm. When I say short that is almost doesn't cover the shortness of this sequel. Readers will thoroughly enjoy the short preview of life for Merrick and Rachael. This short glimpse previews the celebrative festivities following the completion of the resort. While bringing together Family and Friends, Merrick is also dealing with the final sales of his properties; in effort of avoiding the law suit that Merrick's Fa ...more
deb22luvsbooks
Sep 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Damn.....really??? This book is seriously basically a teaser as there is another book coming out in 2013. I hate waiting for sequils and this one looks like it will be damn good! Merrick's dad is an ass....no other way to put it...but Merrick...down boy, you owe her at least 10 F-up's after the way you "took" her! LOL! This little glimpse into book 2 (really that is what it will be, they could have tacked this onto the last book or the beginning of the next) will continue thier story, but I thin ...more
Ali
Aug 22, 2012 rated it liked it
So...usually with a novella, it's a bit of a tangent story...something that is not necessarily integral to the plot of the story...that is not the case with this one. While I don't know where the next book will take us, I would think that this book is a must read if you plan to continue on with the series.

What I do not understand is why this story was not added in as part of taken. It would have made more sense...the original book was fairly short. I don't know if I really planned on continuing
Shan
Aug 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Aaahhhhh! I should have never read this! I'm going to erase it from my memory and go back to the end of Taken where everything is perfect! What a hell of a continuation, like seriously, and for it to end like that is complete insanity! I can't wait for Given!!! BTW, the S.E.X is Hot! Hot! Hot! In this one ;)
BITE ME
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
this is not a review is me mad it was so good it left me wright there i didn't even realize id finish reading till it said

RACHEL AND MERRICK'S STORY CONTINUES IN:

GIVEN.

2013

I'LL HAVE TO WAIT UHHH IT WAS SO GOOD I DO HAVE TO SAY I DID LIKE THAT SHE LEFT ME WANTING MORE SO WAIT I SHALL
Aman
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic
WTF!!!! How can that be the ending. And to have to wait a year!?!?!? I don't think I can wait.

I knew that that was going to happen. That's what all the secrets were. I knew the unknown pregnancy was going to come up!!! Wow!!!
Gina
Aug 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
The only thing that I have negative about this is that I wish it was more than 6 chapters. It would have been nice if these chapters were included in the original book Taken. And then have another book released cont. the story.
Erin
Aug 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was a little underwhelmed by Taken...BUT the story of Rachel and Merrick defiantly picked up for me in this novella. The sex scenes are steamy ..and the characters are stronger ...excited for the next book!
Gina
Aug 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ok, I was a bit taken back on the style of writing during the fitrst book, but damn this woman can write! I LOVE this storyline! Great hook that keeps you interested. I got use to the writing style too!
Tikishia
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I liked book 2 more than the 1st one. I am so upset I have to wait to 2013 for the next book, "Given"....It ended right when I was eager to know what was gonna happen next. I am hoping it is released before 2013. Maybe Kelli Maine will give a sneak peek.
Tara Marie
Sep 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Way better than the first but the ending has me reeling for more.... I hate waiting!!!
Kelli Hasenjager
Sep 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Short, but a great sequel to "Taken". Can't wait for more from this author.
Latisha M
Sep 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Definitely can't wait to see where this is going to go…
Sahar
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it

Ok really!!!! Why did it have to be that short!!! I can't wait till 2013! I read this in one sitting and I feel like it ended way too fast!!
revetta
Sep 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: grown-folks-only
Dammit, Merrick!!! I'll just be sitting in a dark corner with my arms wrapped around my knees, rocking back and forth until the next installment.
Stacey
Jan 18, 2013 rated it liked it
I really hate it when you sit down to read a book and it turns out to be only a few chapters!
Very disappointing
Robyn
Sep 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Wow that just about killed me :( cant believe i have to wait till 2013 but im looking forward too it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Whiskey and Lace (Lace, #2)
  • Callie's Story (Now and Forever, #1.5)
  • Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story (Sheet Music, #2)
  • Honor and Obey (Honor, #3)
  • GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord (#4)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)
  • Derailed (Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire, #2)
  • Schooled
  • Because I Am Yours (Because You Are Mine, #1.8)
  • 10 Nights (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Need (Finding Anna, #2)
  • Wanting More (Mitchell Family, #5)
  • Bound Together (Bound Together, #1)
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • A Touch of Winter (Pleasures, #1.5)
USA Today Bestselling Romance Author.

Give & Take (3 books)
  • Taken (Give & Take, #1)
  • Taken by Storm (Give & Take, #2)
  • Given (Give & Take, #3)