Start by marking “Dine & Dash (Cut & Run, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Dine & Dash (Cut & Run, #5.5)

Dine & Dash

(Cut & Run #5.5)

A Ty and Zane ficlet. Takes place between Armed & Dangerous and Stars & Stripes.
Published July 8th 2012 by Abigail Roux

Abigail Roux
Aug 08, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote, ty-zane
Since this actually made it to Goodreads, I feel like maybe it needs an explanation for readers who didn't see it happening at the time.

In June I asked readers to vote for the Major League Baseball All-Star Game. Because I can. As a reward, I told everyone that if one of the three players I listed (who all totally deserved to be All-Stars, by the way) made the team, I'd give them a Ty/Zane sex scene. That's it, just sex. Whoring my characters out for votes. I am not ashamed.

One of the players di
Deborah
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it

Okay. So it’s 10 pages long and I’m giving 4*?

Yes because it’s Ty and Zane and it’s incredibly hot
Baba
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Love me some Ty and Zane! Yeah, now and then I really do love surprises. Mmmm...

Photobucket

He only got text messages from one person: Ty.
I'm going to need a baseball game and adult supervision by 7.
Zane chuckled. Ty had been loaned out to a task force for a sting three days ago, and Zane hadn't seen him since.
(…)
I'm about to be arrested. Come with bail money!

When Zane is heading down the steps of their house he is in for a nice surprise. What follows suit is one seriously hawt encounter! DEE-lish. It's
Sheziss
So, I read this after I finished the series.

Best goodbye ever.

And hot.

*****

You can read it for free here.
Blacky *Romance Addict*
...Oh my! I have to take a cold shower right now!!! This was so freaking HOT Photobucket

A bit more of Ty and Zane, what can be better than that? They were just yummy, and the sex was explosive
Mo
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved it.

Short and sweet.

Shurrn
I love it when a short story packs a big punch!

Talk about a quicky.
I loved it!
It was sweet, and scorching hot. Evverything I love about Ty & Zane's Erotic encounters... Yum!

My Other Reviews in the Cut & Run Series:

Cra
Monique
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt
OMG...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these boys!! Great short read, just enough to whet the appetite ready for the weekend and the release of Stars & Stripes....WooHoo \0/

Sanaa Z.
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can't believe I never read this before. It was steamy and I didn't know how much I missed Ty & Zane until I read this.
Wynne Katherine
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very short read.

Fun nonetheless.

Blog : Click here for more of my reviews
Ingie
Part #5.5 - as always:

5 Hot Stars for a very steamy mini shortie with my favorite boys

Ty has been on an undercover mission in a few days and he comes home one morning just when Zane is on the way to work.
‘Zane ran his hand through Ty’s unruly hair. “It’s okay. The smell of undercover Ty turns me on.”

photo image_zps77f92101.jpg

Oh Yes, it's just to lining up the adjectives;
It's sexy, cute, cozy, hot, romantic, funny, sweet, touching, wonderful, cool, steamy, sweet, tender, etc etc.
A small appetizer before part #6 in the a
★★Sara Lizzy★★
If you love the hot and steamy sex between Ty and Zane, then Dine & Dash is perfect! It's a VERY short read, but it features a sex scene so hot I thought my Kindle would melt LOL. It takes less than 10 minutes to read this but it is so worth it!
Wendy
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So damn hot...but so damn short !! Oh how I love Ty and Zane <3
Jo
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars, gr2016, m-m, novella

A very sexy novella!! I love spending time with Ty and Zane, and this steamy novella was just what I needed.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

The only thing better than spending time with Ty and Zane is.... well, spending even more time with Ty and Zane!

This is a very short, very sexy story and just the fix I need while waiting for the next book!

This free quickie can be found here: http://abiroux.tumblr.com/post/267896...

Enjoy!
Cristina T.
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Way too short, but DELICIOUS!

Ty has been undercover for three days and he comes home before Zane has to go to work, surprising him.

"I smell like undercover," Ty warned as he shrugged out of the jacket. [...]
Zane ran his hand through Ty's unruly hair. "It's okay. The smell of undercover Ty turns me on."

So, yeah... Just a steaming hot quickie! ;)

My other reviews in the Cut & Run series:
will be updated as soon as new books are published
Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) - my review
Sticks & S
* Meli Mel *
Want to read more of Ty and Zane having sex??? This should fix that for you ;)

It was a DELICIOUS HOT SEXY short!! I can never get enough of Ty and Zane :D

To read Dine & Dash, check out the link.

Natalia
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Re-read February 2017
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
A hot hot hot pick me up for the middle of my day. Always love a dose of Ty and Zane!
Barbara
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok! Short but I feel like this...

photo tumblr_mosr0cVtOF1rrg2slo1_500_zps765d169b.gif

Ty and Zane have hot chemistry... ;D
Heather C
Oh.My.God! That's was HOT!

I really need more of Ty and Zane now!
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
A sexy and hot short story of Ty Grady and Zane Garrett. Not necessary to read, yet it's worth it.
Trio
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
aww, they're so great together.
Ana
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm not completely sure just how I managed not to notice this short story until now. I've been counting down the days to Stars & Stripes and this was just the thing I needed to make the wait a little more bearable. Or a little less bearable, depends on the way you look at it.

It's a tasty (and hot) morsel of a story. But for all its shortness, it still manages to capture the essence of Ty and Zane and their relationship. Epsecially Ty and his plain disregard for rules. And did I mention that
ᴥ Irena ᴥ
An OK short Ty and Zane scene for those who don't like skipping anything in the series. This could take place any time after the book four, I think. Worth only to the fans of the series since you can't exactly see why you should like these characters.

Dine & Dash
Rach
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All Ty and Zane fans
OMG why did I not know about this book sooner!!!!

Its a MUST read for any Ty and Zane fan.

So hotttt

Nathalie
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, favorites
18 Jan 13 Second Reading of this, needed a Ty & Zane fix mmmmmmmm God I miss these two <333

26 Sept 12 Hot as hell, sexy as fuck. I needed that after Armed & Dangerous. Perfect way to start my morning *wicked grin. Yummmmm
Britta ★ Nachteule ★

I liked it very much!

Marcie
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Now that's what you call a quickie!!
Isabel
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!
Via Verdi 1 1 Mar 25, 2018 01:37AM
The Challenge Fac...: Elishia & Zuzana - Dine& Dash 26 24 Feb 28, 2014 01:55PM
Cut & Run book 5.5 - Print possibility? 1 25 Dec 14, 2013 06:32PM

• Date Night (Zero at the Bone, #1.1)
  • Special Forces - Mercenaries Part I (Special Forces, #2 part 1)
  • Compensations (Life Lessons, #3.5)
  • Warrior's Cross
  • Thaw (PsyCop, #1.1)
  • The Promise (Coda Books #3.5)
  • Not My Spook! (Spy vs. Spook, #2)
  • Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas (Sixty Five Hours, #1.5)
  • The Dark Tide (The Adrien English Mysteries, #5)
Abigail Roux was born and raised in North Carolina. A past volleyball star who specializes in sarcasm and painful historical accuracy, she currently spends her time coaching high school volleyball and investigating the mysteries of single motherhood. Any spare time is spent living and dying with every Atlanta Braves and Carolina Panthers game of the year. Abigail has a daughter, Little Roux, who i ...more

Cut & Run (9 books)
  • Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1)
  • Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run, #2)
  • Fish & Chips (Cut & Run, #3)
  • Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4)
  • Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5)
  • Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run, #6)
  • Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run, #7)
  • Ball & Chain (Cut & Run, #8)
  • Crash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9)