Start by marking “Miscarriage Of Justice” as Want to Read:
Miscarriage Of Justice

Miscarriage Of Justice

The justice system is just a system, not a just system.
Sentenced to fifteen years in prison for a crime he didn't commit, Ethan Rafferty has one thing on his mind - payback! With his time up, the ex-con is free to pursue his mission of revenge. The District Attorney, Mariana Clark, who, during the trial suppressed evidence that would've exonerated him, is the focus of his
Nook
Published April 30th 2012 by Smashwords (first published April 29th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Miscarriage Of Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miscarriage Of Justice

Sarah Stuart
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Sarah Stuart for Readers' Favorite

In Miscarriage of Justice by Bruce A. Borders, Ethan Rafferty clashes with Marianna Clark. Ethan has been imprisoned for fifteen years for a murder he didn’t commit. District Attorney, Marianna, keen for victory in her first major case, found evidence that he was innocent but still pressed for a conviction. Ethan, working as carpenter and spending little, has squirreled away a modest fortune, and he intends to spend it pursuing revenge on DA Clark, w
Rene
Aug 31, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I have mixed feelings about this book. This book is about a man who serves a prison sentence, not being guilty. And the DA knows that she sent an innocent man for 15 years to prison. When he has done his time, he decides to take revenge on the DA.
The first few chapters give you the necessary information about the situation and the main characters. Then the story develops and, although at times good, this part is a bit "too much of the same". Then, suddenly, in the second half, the story becomes
Nina
Sep 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting book. I kept wanting to turn the pages and to see what was going to happen next. I am not going to do any spoilers but once you reach the last chapter, the reader is left wondering. But all in all the book kept my interest.
Amy
Jan 11, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm not really sure how I feel about this book. I do think it was drawn out way more than necessary. The ending is definitely a surprise & leaves you with your mouth open.
Elaine
Dec 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A good read I love the book,A page turner. A must read,I could not put it down.
Kathy Mawn
Sep 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG-couldn't put down, great read, best part was Surprising Ending-WOW!!!!!!
Margaret Gracie
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

I thought over my dead body was outstanding but this one takes the biscuit it pulls you in, can't sleep get one of his books he has written I'm still not positive if I got it all, so I'll just have a little skim through it again like I did with over my dead body. He is obviously a world class Author if not he should be bye for now going to do that skim then get the next book. Thank you for sharing your stories and talent definitely in my unputdownable category magdg
Harmony Kent
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ethan Rafferty is convicted of the Murder of a young girl. While he serves fifteen years in prison, he plots his revenge. District Attorney Mariana Clark, discovered he was innocent just days before the end of the trial, but said nothing. Ethan finds this out whilst he is incarcerated. But all is not as it seems ... you'll have to read to the end to see what the big surprise is.

The book got off to a good start, but for the middle part I felt it was repetitive and same old same old. However, the
Kindle Ninja
Aug 16, 2014 rated it liked it
‘Miscarriage of Justice’ tells the story of Ethan Rafferty, a man sentenced to 15 years in prison for a crime he did not commit. Ethan planned on exacting his revenge on District Attorney Mariana Clark, who suppressed evidence that could have cleared Ethan of the crime.

After a very strong start, the pacing slowed down considerably, with more of the action happening only in Ethan’s mind (and Mariana’s in some cases). I had hoped for more action-packed scenes and more interaction between Ethan and
Bettye McKee
Jun 17, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thrillers
Wrongful conviction

This is a good story with good characters and a good plot. Ethan Rafferty is sent to prison for a murder he did not commit. Furthermore, the District Attorney knew at the time that he was innocent.

When Rafferty is released after serving his time, he just wants a little revenge -- and perhaps a confession.

There are a number of errors, misspelled words and such, but the punctuation is a disaster. I found the ending unsatisfying, but that is only my opinion. The errors and punct
Sharon K. Woolsey
Miscarriage of Justice

Fascinating story of a verdict of guilty even though he was innocent. The D.A. knew he was innocent but presented a convincing case anyway. The victim spent 16 years in prison for a crime he didn't do. He began tormenting the D.A. The industrially unexpected and unforgettable. Good read.
Ann Johnson
Mediocre

Had I not read the author's bio, I would have thought that English was not his first language, due to a glaring shortage of conjunctions and prepositions, run on sentences, misused words e.g. regiment for regimen, and more.
Rebecca Hollingsworth
Another Great Book...

This was another excellent book by this author. No one knows what truly goes through the mind of a prosecuting attorney, but after a strange night, she wisely does the right thing.
Christi
Justice denied

The story was pretty good! The writing was mostly polished, the story flowed well, and most of the editing was hammered out. Believe it or not, I wasn't a huge fan of the ending. It just really kind of soured the whole thing for me.
Stephanie
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
The ending was good, but the story could have been told in 200 pages vs over 400 pages. Not a favorite, but not horrible either.
SUSAN CREWS
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

You will be engrossed by the story, and startled by the ending. Good character development and realistic details. Wow, again.
Jenny Hayworth
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not quite believable but still engaging. For anyone who has fantasised revenge this is a story of an innocent man who pursues revenge until it gets out of control and takes on a life of its own.
Dr Fj
Feb 11, 2013 added it
Poor ending for a dull book
Bruce Borders
Mar 12, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Linda
Jan 21, 2019
NormaCenva
Dec 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Bruce A. Borders was born in 1967 in Cape Girardeau, MO. Bruce’s childhood years were spent in a number of states, including Missouri, Oregon, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

During his high school years, he was a member of the football, basketball and track teams, involved in various non-athletic activities such as school yearbook production and photography, and won numerous awards for his artistic creati