Start by marking “Legado Envenenado: (Poisoned Legacy)” as Want to Read:
Legado Envenenado: (Poisoned Legacy)

Legado Envenenado: (Poisoned Legacy)

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Años después de abandonar a Helena, Oscar Theotokis reapareció con sus ojos negros y su sonrisa arrebatadora,desafiando su determinaciónde no volver a caer bajo sus encantos.Pero Oscar no había podido borrar a la preciosa inglesa de sus pensamientos. Y se había prometido que, si alguna vez se casaba, no sería por sentido de la responsabilidad, sino por simple y puro deseo.
Published February 5th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Legado Envenenado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legado Envenenado

Lili  Marcus
Dec 24, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
sorry but this one is poorly written..the story dragged..i just finished it because i always finish a novel once i started reafing it..thank God im a fast reader so it only wasted an hour of my life ....SORRY
Alex is The Romance Fox
I’m not sure why I bought this book as Susanne James is not one of my favourite Mills & Boon’s authors…perhaps the synopsis sounded interesting to me…after all, Greek alpha heroes are my favourite…but the hero’s name should have warned me….Oscar…a Greek!!!!!
The pace of the story dragged from page one and I kept hoping it would change..but no it did not. I just could not engage with the characters…Oscar Theotokis, the arrogant, sexy Greek tycoon who had broken English rose Helena Kingston’s h
Tia
Feb 22, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Helena and Oscar were lovers in their teens but Oscar had other responsibilities to his father and his father's company. So he left Helena and went back to Greece. Helena had other responsibilities as well, she had to attend college, so when Oscar left, that's what she did. Little did they know that Helena and Oscar both loved each other deeply and didn't want to be separated but circumstances declared differently.

Ten years later they are reunited in the reading of a will from there common frien
Becca
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
En lo personal me gusto la novela, porque no es como el típico Harlequin que en el penúltimo capítulo hay un mal entendido que se arregla en el último capítulo, es la primer historia de este tipo que no es así, solo por eso le doy esas estrellas.
Roub
Mar 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
i was bored! i did not feel any connection between hero and heroine, yet supposedly they had been in love all this time! since childhood and for the past 10 years they had been separated. oscar abandoned helena without offering any explanation, yet here she was ready to jump back into his bed, just as easily. i wud have been bitter in her place. neway, it did not seem like she was in love wid him or vice versa.
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
This one didn't really do anything for me. There was no real chemistry or intensity of emotions between hero and heroine. In fact, there wasn't much of anything in this book, not even a sex scene. I felt it was like watching one of those older movies that doesn't really go anywhere.
maria fernanda
Oct 21, 2014
Khothy
Nov 07, 2014
Noelia
rated it did not like it
Jan 04, 2016