Start by marking “Low Down and Dirty” as Want to Read:
Low Down and Dirty

Low Down and Dirty (Dirty Red)

Dirty Red is back, and this time she’s on the run.

Having apparently wounded all of her enemies, and even her beloved Q, Red finds herself away from Detroit living the life of luxury in Arizona. She’s become a successful home broker with a bestselling book, and it seems as if all of her dirty tricks have finally paid off—from framing Detective Thomas to ruining Kera's freed
Published February 5th 2013 by Atria Books (first published February 14th 2012)

Yolanda Moore
May 07, 2012 Yolanda Moore rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The book was a page turner. I didn't like the ending. I think Red has done everything and it's time to end this series.
Kimani Aylor
Jun 14, 2013 Kimani Aylor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still Dirty/Low Down & Dirty Review
Low Down and dirty is the forth book in the Dirty Red series. Red thought her days on the run were behind her. She bought a new house and Arizona from her real estate checks and was leading a low key lifestyle. She double crossed everybody and thought that she had left no loose ends in Detroit until Catfish came banging on her door, ready for revenge. Red is a professional con artist and uses ethos, pathos, or logos in almost all her conversations.
Red has
Monique
Mar 25, 2012 Monique rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
So this was a disappointment. There were huge holes in the story. A true player nevers walks away from millions of dollars let alone on numerous occasions. Not to mention the travel issues, name changing and dirty cops working with snitches. I checked this out from the library and I suggest you do the same cause it ain't worth 2 cents...
Dana
May 15, 2012 Dana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Did not like the way it ended. I can't believe that's how Vickie left me hanging...
Ashley S.
Aug 08, 2013 Ashley S. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was good but left you hanging. What happened...will there be another continuation?
Michael Bell
Raven Gomez is the luckiest crooked woman in America. She has burned bridges from here to forever. She always runs into people that she is trying to avoid. Catfish finds her in Arizona. Black runs into her in Vegas. Foxy bumps into her in L.A. Q sees her in Mexico. What part of extreme coincidences can the Author not understand?
She eludes Black and a detective she framed for rape in Detroit. She scores a $30k scam on a random cocaine deal. Finally, Q, who was married, saves her from arrest when
Lisa Johnson
Oct 24, 2016 Lisa Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I see part 4

Great suspense. I'm amazed how many ways Red was able to escape. Can't wait for next book and next adventure for Red.
Black Carrie
This book was my least favorite from all the others it just seemed to unrealistic. I was very excited to read this book when I found out it was being released however, it seems as though this book was written by a different author from the other three books in this series. Disappointed is an understatement. I hate to say the book sucked but compared to the other 3, this is an accurate description. There was no point to this installment and way too many loose ends. It just doesn't make much sense ...more
Karen Talley
Sometimes when you pick up a book that's a part of a series, it doesn't matter if you missed a book or two somewhere in the middle because the author provides enough information to drive a story on its own. However, with this one, it turned out, for me, that missing a book (or two) made a big difference. I was lost at the characters' motivation for some of the things that they did, and not enough information was provided for me to sympathize or empathize with any of the characters. I don't feel ...more
Nunniee
Mar 08, 2014 Nunniee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 solid stars
This book was definitely a page turner .In fact the whole series was. It was an amazing read and so worth I . Even though she was a scandalous bitch I was always rooting for Red. I loved the ending. Just wish the author gave us a little more. I was so glad Q came back . I was always hoping he would. he should have never wasted time marrying Chass in the first place . She was a stuck up, snitching bitch that thought she was better than everyone. Very Recommended read .
Kels
Oct 11, 2011 Kels rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
compared to the other ones...this was one was just EHHH

the only thing that got any kind of emotion was the situation with Foxy. other than that...this book was slow, unrealistic, and too much going on.
Belinda
I really did not enjoy this book as I have others written by her.I should have read Dirtier Than Ever before this book. I am now reading Dirtier Than Ever now and it's just okay.
Aisha
Jun 21, 2012 Aisha rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was okay I expected more from this book and it took me awhile to get into the story it had a lot of dry areas in the book so I wasn't to thrilled.
Rocio
Aug 12, 2012 Rocio rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievable. And not in a good way. The most recent tale of Red's exploits seems like more of a hopeful dream of unexpected and unbelievable chance happenings. I was not impressed at all.
Tracey
May 23, 2012 Tracey rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I gave up after chapter 15. I just couldn't get into the story like the other books..maybe one day I'll give it another try.
Marquita
Jul 03, 2012 Marquita rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I just couldn't get into this book as the others in the series. The storyline just didn't seem realist. It was all over the place. It didn't hold my interest.
Karen Vanterpool
Karen Vanterpool rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Debra Bourn
Debra Bourn rated it really liked it
May 09, 2012
Tami
Tami rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2013
The Little
The Little rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2012
Dionna Johnson
Jun 25, 2012 Dionna Johnson rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't finish cause it wasn't holding my attention...sorry.
Charlotte
Charlotte rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Marcella
Marcella rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Tanisha M
Tanisha M rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2012
Mariah Dreher
Mariah Dreher rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2012
Holly
Holly rated it liked it
May 10, 2012
Annette Jones
Good story...but as always, there's gonna be another book in the making to follow this one...
Charmane Brown
Charmane Brown rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2014
Laree walker
Laree walker rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Coca Kola - The Baddest Chick
  • Natural Born Liar (The Misadventures of Mink LaRue, #1)
  • A Woman's Worth
  • Home Wrecker
  • Loose Ends
  • The Last Street Novel
  • Relapse
  • Rich or Famous...Rich Because You Can Buy Fame
  • Take Your Pleasure Where You Find It
  • More Money More Problems (Cheaper To Keep Her #3)
  • Animal (Animal #1)
  • Pipe Dream (Strivers Row)
  • Shattered
  • Aftermath (Snapped #2)
  • Shyt List 3: And a Child Shall Lead Them
  • Don't Even Go There
  • Obsession

Dirty Red (3 books)
  • Dirty Red
  • Still Dirty (Dirty Red #2)
  • Dirtier Than Ever