Start by marking “His Last Chance at Redemption” as Want to Read:
His Last Chance at Redemption

His Last Chance at Redemption

(Dark, Demanding and Delicious #1)

His final undoing…Leo Aleksandrov is used to being obeyed—a perk of his coldhearted ruthlessness. Having to explain to an enticingly pure day-care owner exactly why he's never met his own son? Not how he likes to operate. There are some secrets so dark they should never be told….

Published November 27th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about His Last Chance at Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Last Chance at Redemption

Start your review of His Last Chance at Redemption
StMargarets
2.5 stars rounded up.

Heroine is a London day care owner. Hero is a Russian Gazillionaire who doesn't do love or emotions of any kind. The story opens with the hero being bored by his booty call date and then getting a frantic call that his baby mama has left their child at the day care and isn't coming back.

Hero has never met his three year-old son, but nevertheless he shows up to take him to his flat. Heroine's thoughts of sexual inadequacy are interrupted by the unauthorized hero trying to
Booklover
Dalia
Oct 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading Michelle Conder's second book. I like her writing style, how she builds the tension. I like the back and forth between Leo and Lexi, the witty banter sprinkled with humour. And I like the characters development.
Leo is a fascinating hero. He has a dark past and loads of secrets. He lives with an ever present guilt and shuts himself down emotionally. For fear of being like his abusive father, he refuses to have anything to do with his son Ty - a son conceived on purpose by a
Jenn - Reviews
Sep 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, this is Michelle Conder's second book and it is fabulous. Really great characters, great storyline, really enjoyable.
Lexi, the heroine is simply wonderful. Leo the hero, is a hunk of a man with many secrets. Slowly, Lexi unravels them one by one.
The chemistry between H/h is great and the lovin' is even better !! Five stars for me!
Tia
Jul 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Way better than the newer ones I've read today. I like that the hero was such a stick in the mud because it was beautiful watching him change for the heroine. The heroine was such a rich and funny blend, she was the exact opposite of the hero and it made the story work really well. Especially her sass.
Tracey
Sep 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! If you like a sexy ruthless Russian hero, then this is for you. A fantastic read from Michelle Conder.
Leo and Lexi have to battle their pasts and the sizzling tension between them before they can even think about the future. And Leo doesn't do future. Can Lexi tame the bad boy Russian?
Loved finding out.
Elisa Vangelisti
Una piccola perla. Romanzo costruito sui personaggi. Lui è un russo che si è fatto da sé, con un passato cupo che vuole tenere ben nascosto. Lei una direttrice d’asilo che incrocia la sua strada grazie a un bambino che lui ha avuto da una donna senza scrupoli. Anche lei ha un passato tormentato e un profondo senso di inadeguatezza nei confronti di se stessa. Dialoghi intelligenti, tensione mozzafiato, verosimiglianza nelle situazioni e me lo sono letto di corsa. Proprio piacevole. Cercherò altro ...more
RomLibrary
His final undoing…

Employing Lexi Somers as a stand-in nanny pushes this merciless tycoon to the edge. Her warm innocence could never even start to atone for the sins of his past, but if giving in to temptation is inevitable, blazing
Yazmin
Dec 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
His Last Chance At Redemption by Michelle Conder is a very passionate and emotional story.

Lexi Somers is the co-owner of the day-care center where Ty Weston has been taken care of since he was 1 year old. She has a big connection to Ty, even though she knows that she should not have favorites in the center.

Leo Aleksandrov is used to always getting his way in everything.Read More...
Toni Davids
Jul 16, 2013 rated it liked it
I wanted to like this one more but the hero was a struggle for me. Michelle Conders writing style saved it from being difficult to finish, she has an extremely engaging way of telling a story. She's certainly one of my favourite Presents voices so I hope the next one clicks a little better for me. On the whole this was a decent read though and readers should not be swayed by my personal tastes.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Dark, Demanding and Delicious
Category: Classic Romance
Gege86
Jan 21, 2013 rated it liked it
I didn't loved this one so much, the writing style was perfect for a new author, and it was done perfectly, but all in all was an ok novel.
Diah Didi
Sep 23, 2012 rated it liked it
I actually really loved the story, and the hero. But there were some points I got annoyed by the heroine. Aaaargh...
3.5 stars.
Alison
Oct 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I do love Russian heroes and this was no exception. Really enjoyable and satisfying read.
Harlequin Books
Aug 04, 2016
Remya Pillai
Jun 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• In the Spaniard's Bed (Latin Lovers) (Harlequin Presents, #2343)
  • Mistress by Contract
  • The Scandalous Sabbatinis (The Sabbatini Brothers, #1-3)
  • Bought For His Bed
  • The High-Society Wife (Ruthless)
  • Secret Baby, Convenient Wife
  • Not Just the Boss's Plaything
  • His Convenient Marriage - Tawaran Pernikahan
  • Christos's Promise
  • Vendetta
  • Wearing the De Angelis Ring (Italian Titans #1)
  • Christmas Baby for the Greek
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress (Brides of L'Amour, #2)
  • Duarte's Child
  • A Rich Man's Revenge
  • Who Rides the Tiger
  • Claimed for the De Carrillo Twins
  • The Venadicci Marriage Vengeance
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when

Dark, Demanding and Delicious (2 books)
  • A Taste of the Untamed